What is the solution friends! Take a look at this - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

What is the solution friends! Take a look at this

On 6/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I think that is a good suggestion I have to try my luck to see if it will work and I have hope that should work because it got me confused.

But you did very big mistake to buy that coin, because I see its market it son have much volume, so your order must be staying too much time in the order, and also make sure your order stay on the top mostly of the time. 

Well at least no one is able to dump the price. You might have to wait a bit in order your sell order to hit but i am pretty sure that it can happen eventually. I am not sure if all the buys coming from users or are there yobit buy orders as well. Someone could explain that to me.

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But you did very big mistake to buy that coin, because I see its market it son have much volume, so your order must be staying too much time in the order, and also make sure your order stay on the top mostly of the time. 

I think my Balance is insufficient to place an other right now because I try by all means to place the order but it didn't work I think I have to give it more time for the market to change it price but this has been a big mistake I have made on cryptcurrency all this days.

16 hours ago, Laboni said:

When it comes to investing in currency we have to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price The amount of damage is less And if we buy at a higher price and sell at a lower price then the amount of loss is more. Therefore we have to work by verifying the market.

Most likely, at the time of purchase, the difference between buying and selling was very large. And after the transaction with the reverse exchange, the loss is large.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:16 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I think my Balance is insufficient to place an other right now because I try by all means to place the order but it didn't work I think I have to give it more time for the market to change it price but this has been a big mistake I have made on cryptcurrency all this days.

Mhhh! This is just another problem, but what's I know from this coin is aiming to rise only, so maybe if there is no solution, you can just to ask yobit in the chat. 

you can change your yovi into BTC back , without any problems . but your total balance is going be low ( 1% ) because of trading fees .

after that easly exchange your Bitcoin into Etherium then withdraw your fund .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Mhhh! This is just another problem, but what's I know from this coin is aiming to rise only, so maybe if there is no solution, you can just to ask yobit in the chat. 

They are not responding I have try all means but still there  is no appropriate solution to the problem but I am still searching for another way out.

If the sale order is still pending in the Yobit, you can cancel it, but if the process is complete, you cannot cancel it. Therefore, I suggest that you place a sell order Yovi / bitcoin at a higher price until someone comes and buys from you

On 6/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

They are not responding I have try all means but still there  is no appropriate solution to the problem but I am still searching for another way out.

Mhh, so I don't know how can I help you more with that, because they have announced to the yovi selling tab that this market is the rising market only, and in my experience in order the coin to rise you must sell more than the last price order created. 

I suggest that you do this but you will lose a lot some transfer fees and that is that you convert the currencies that you have converted to BTC to USD when you do this process you will go to the private fbtc and you convert again usd to btc or to eth better for you than to You convert again The puzzling thing is how they can't convert back to BTC even though you've already made it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You make the wrong transaction.You have to be careful while exchanging. Now you have to wait for price rise up. Now place the order and wait to complete order. I didn't trade in such coins which have no trading volume. Once you can buy easily but it is hard to sell with profit. 

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Mhh, so I don't know how can I help you more with that, because they have announced to the yovi selling tab that this market is the rising market only, and in my experience in order the coin to rise you must sell more than the last price order created. 

Yes that is the same opinion I am having but all the way I will still keep myself into research to find solution to this problem and thank you for you help and support

8 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes that is the same opinion I am having but all the way I will still keep myself into research to find solution to this problem and thank you for you help and support

But I've noticed something, there have the mistake that you are done, just try to do this, look the pending selling order list, and then sell your coin more than the highest pending order, for example the pending order is 0.13, you just sell it to 0.14, and don't look the market price. 

This is so sad and a horrible mistake, and I think what I understood from that statement is that you can't sell at that price there have a minimum price in which users can be sell and the ur coin isn't up to that amount, so I think it's better to check for thier minimum sells amount to know the next move to take .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But I've noticed something, there have the mistake that you are done, just try to do this, look the pending selling order list, and then sell your coin more than the highest pending order, for example the pending order is 0.13, you just sell it to 0.14, and don't look the market price. 

I try thesame thing but still I can't. Place the order this still appears on my screen all the way there can be a way out but I still have a lot of research about the market either my money is insufficient or something else might be wrong with the account.Screenshot_20200612-063422.thumb.png.028dfe10fce25930e7afca87326d7097.pngScreenshot_20200612-063206.thumb.png.c5ce43afce29d770eeace8ec879a85ff.png

Screenshot_20200612-063327.png

it is very sas to hear thiis from you.moat od the people accidentally makes aame mistakes.now in this case either you have to wait for filling the order or you have to sell at a minimum price..but don't be panic here .

It is very important that you always pay close attention to the currencies you want to buy, people have already explained what you should do to sell your YoVi, I believe that if you placed a sales order it will take some time to complete because of what I see it is a market where the volume is very low, but if you manage to sell then be very careful the next few times so you don't make the same mistake

On 6/12/2020 at 8:37 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I try thesame thing but still I can't. Place the order this still appears on my screen all the way there can be a way out but I still have a lot of research about the market either my money is insufficient or something else might be wrong with the account.Screenshot_20200612-063422.thumb.png.028dfe10fce25930e7afca87326d7097.pngScreenshot_20200612-063206.thumb.png.c5ce43afce29d770eeace8ec879a85ff.png

Screenshot_20200612-063327.png

Did you see the minimum price of the token that's they have said you can sell at the moment? Its look the  minimum required are changed every time, so you can try to do timing on it. 

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Did you see the minimum price of the token that's they have said you can sell at the moment? Its look the  minimum required are changed every time, so you can try to do timing on it. 

I have tried all orders even to the lowest and to the highest but still shows that figures this makes me think I have an insufficient balance to trade that coin.

In my opinion, Yovi is not that bad of an investment. Yovi is a reputable altcoin and have prospects for the future. But it is a rise only market which means that you have to sell higher than the lowest selling price. So paste a order on the wall higher that the lowest price and wait for the buyer to complete the order.

468x60-3.png

This means that you can't sell that coin immediately and instead you will most likely haev to create some sort of selling order so that when the selling of that coin does become possible then you will be able to successfully sell that coin without a problem. This may result in huge losses when you do actually get the chance to convert it back to btc Sorry that this has happened to you. I have experienced something similar with x10 tokens and it is quite bad, Just be more careful in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crypto is usually not controlled by anyone and has not yet been legalized so I can do as we wish and the government does not have to pay any tax in exchange. Therefore before exchanging you need to practice the market well and exchange it at a reliable site.

There is no other way to resolve that, I am so sorry this might be a lesson for you. Please read carefully what crypto will you trade in. 

On 6/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends I have a problem which make me so confuse from the yobit exchange. I try to exchange my 0.0021 BTC to ETH but I mistakenly select btc/yovi this get me confused I sold my btc and buy yovi I try to cancel it but couldn't be possible. It was to late I tried to reexchange the yovi to my btc but It appears to me on my screen something exactly this appears.

this is rise only market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.

I have 0.05884 as my yovi balance and I can't place an order in the market what should be the solution friends all orders can't be accessible. I will expect your feedbacks friends I need your help.

Hey friend, did you try to exchange your yovi balance to exchange it with other low price coins like doge and also etherum or other cryptocoins, i also faced some problem but not with this coin, but i exchange it with doge coins and i get my moneys, but the money decreased because the price of the coin i bayed drooped.

53 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Hey friend, did you try to exchange your yovi balance to exchange it with other low price coins like doge and also etherum or other cryptocoins, i also faced some problem but not with this coin, but i exchange it with doge coins and i get my moneys, but the money decreased because the price of the coin i bayed drooped.

Do you mean you I can sell it through doge? I think yovi is listed only in btc but thank you for letting me know about this I will check it later. To see if I can sell it over there too.