Trading Bots? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Trading Bots?

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 13
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I have also heard about these trading bots that can even trade on your behalf according to how it's been programmed but I have not used them before but many are saying they can be profitable it's for this reason I'm looking forward to use one In the near future when I will have enough funds to start trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

24 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

I tried one time. And the bot handled  the entire trading.  But it didn't seemed to be satisfying. Because you cannot be 100 percent sure about the bot all the time. The manual system where you can choose what to do and what not to. There you can safely trade. So i prefer manual settings more than the bot settings. 

This is also my opinion, it is not possible to fully trust automated trading. Add to that the risk, because if the bot is broken, your account will be completely penetrated and the bot itself may be a scam !! This is a risk and the best manual trading.

Trading bot is not beneficial for us because few days ago I also used one trading not which named was jet bot but within five days my profit was 8$ and bot done loss of 16$ it means bot makes more loss then profit on this market. So avoid to using bot for trading. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I tried one time. And the bot handled  the entire trading.  But it didn't seemed to be satisfying. Because you cannot be 100 percent sure about the bot all the time. The manual system where you can choose what to do and what not to. There you can safely trade. So i prefer manual settings more than the bot settings. 

Sure. That trading bot will make you lose a lot of money if the market changes in a way that the bot is not programmed to.

• +2 1

I have heard about this method of trading and you can specify a minimum and maximum bot for the sale and purchase operations, but I do not prefer to use this method of trading because sometimes I may want to sell at a different price so I prefer to use trading manually

I have also heard about this trading bots, i tested them in forex trading using bitcoin BTC/USD you can also test them with demo account and see how they work. I used MT5 platform using evolve broker.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

I have also heard about this trading bots, i tested them in forex trading using bitcoin BTC/USD you can also test them with demo account and see how they work. I used MT5 platform using evolve broker.

I have seen some YouTubers doing some day trading using bots. I would love to see your experience here in Cryptotalk!

2 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Nice to see someone who tried this. Why don't you share your experience with us? Did these trading bots work? Did you earn money or not?

Please share!

Yes! He should share it with us so that we can learn more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some bots have some certain algorithms on them and usually they just trade the margin. Users can also program bots to behave with certain patterns or strategy they set. So if you program a bot with some optimum strategy you will probably get profits.

• +1 1

I did not try any bots personally but from what I heard from many people that used bots I can say they are only useful when you are asleep or you don't have access to trading platform yourself and even then still using bots have some risks because they are not perfect and they can make big mistakes specially during high volatility or on the weekends that the volume is usually lower and it can go up or down by a huge percentage easily in just a few seconds. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, deboprotap said:

I never tried such trading bots before.But I heard many platforms give us such bot trading features.Some times we are not active in crypto market.In this time if we programmed well,then bot can automatically purchase or sell a asset according our command which we can previously load.I think we can use it,with small investment amount

I agree with using trading bots with SMALL investments only because you could lose a lot of money if that bot does something wrong.

• +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, Cammer said:

have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

I have once had trading experience with ATF (Auto Trading Facility) before, it is good as with it, there is no requirement of much technical knowledge, you are just provided with Trading signals and make your trade and no emotion involved. But a trading bots requires constant check and a good one doesn't come cheap.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

45 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I have once had trading experience with ATF (Auto Trading Facility) before, it is good as with it, there is no requirement of much technical knowledge, you are just provided with Trading signals and make your trade and no emotion involved. But a trading bots requires constant check and a good one doesn't come cheap.

Trading bots that predict market price and helps in trading automatically are waste of time, only people that have used it knows and stopped using such. I prefer to do all by myself. I can use bots in price checking for may exchanges but I can not use them for trading. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Hmm they are expensive arent they? Well, I guess I am not going to buy any of these bots because I can count on myself luckily.

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, Anwyll Axel said:

I never used any trading bot so far as I not a big fan of doing automated trading because I think that these bots not gives you good profit. If crypto market changes and the bot is not programmed to handle that situation then you will surely get big loss.

Good decision brother. There is a joy in trading and that joy can go if the process was automated by a bot. You and me are the same here.

• +2 1

I always hear about these robots, but until this time I have not tried them, but there are many people who say that these bots are good for daily trading and I do not use them because I prefer manual and long-term trading.

Trading using a bot is a good technique sometimes because you are a botch, why have feelings, and you can trade without feelings, and the second thing is that it is always present in order to enter all opportunities in the market.

• +2 1

I have not used bot trading before but I think it will be a good idea to use both of really it is well programmed how it will perform task accordingly I will look forward to it meby in the future.

Trading bots usually better than manual trading. They are much faster, emotionless, capable to consider more information about current market situation.

• +2 1

🔥 Stratum-bot — хороший бот. Бесплатно для YoBit и недорого для Binance.

sign.png.5666c3675a60e842692b77698a2a6128.png

2 hours ago, becon said:

Trading bots usually better than manual trading. They are much faster, emotionless, capable to consider more information about current market situation.

I totally disagree. Trading bots are programmed to trade with certain circumstances and they will react wrongly if these circumstances change.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I personally also do not agree with this. If it's comfortable and can make a profit, I think a lot of people will use it. But unfortunately this is not comparable with reality, trading using bots is what I have to do. it's better to do it manually.

Not to mention that good trading bots are Not free and they require good amount of money in order to be used. These types of trading bots usually get updates.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading bots are completely a waste of time. It's not what should a trader use to earn from. You should rely on your pure skill and not use such trading bots. They eventually cost you money to purchase, and some are even scams or viruses. A human can consider the current market situation better than a bot.

• +2 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I heard this trading bots in YouTube where some trading expert's use this bots, and they analysis this bots performance and most experts says this bots are profitable, but use this bots in proper way but I can't try this bots, because iam a newbie in trading but in future I try this bots.

• +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, Cammer said:

This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in.

So how these automated bots will react in a situation when there a change occurs in crypto market ? since it is programmed before that chance. I haven't used any trading bot because I don't have enough knowledge about these bots.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Jessica Karren said:

So how these automated bots will react in a situation when there a change occurs in crypto market ? since it is programmed before that chance. I haven't used any trading bot because I don't have enough knowledge about these bots.

No. These bots only place orders based on their algorithm. If any changes happen in the market, they could place wrong orders and drain your money balance. 

• +5 1