Altcoin can't replace btc - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Altcoin can't replace btc

2 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Yes that was true that alternative coin can't replace a bitcoin because bitcoin was a superior and altcoin it was good to invest in it but no altcoin could beat a bitcoin .but there are some good alternative coins are there were you could invest an earn some good amount

i am also agree with you. altcoin cant replace btc but alt coin has much opprtunity to be popular like btc in future if they do well.

Its true mate theris no way that can make altcoin to replace or overtake the mother of cryptocurrency Bitcoin that has gained so much popularity around the glob and I believe it will continue to be on top of all the crypto currencies.

i think no matter how long it be but still we all know altcoins cant replace bitcoin because all those altcoins are backed by companies that can go broke in any day.

Btc is the influencer of all altcoins. Although altcoins do compete in the market even towards other cryptocurrencies. Altcoin would actually never replace bitcoins. 

in price , am not sure but they are pressuring bitcoin and it is finding it difficult to actually jump sections but in its time there is going to be something that happens in to create  abetter process, so its tru this is a chance to really define what happens to it , the chance to recreate everything , the greatest of it, is that altcoins are heading fast up and they are more cheap, better and very efficient

Because there is a lot of demand for bitcoin and a lot of people buy and sell it constantly, there is no such demand for any altcoin (and it is unlikely to be)

I think that no coin can replace bitcoin. The altcoin will always behind bitcoin, and it will wait for the bitcoin movements. Bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be the strongest coin at the market. No matter if bitcoin price is up and down many times, in the end, bitcoin price will be back as the winner in the market and many people will make a lot of money from bitcoin. 

In this matter i will choose  bitcoin rather altcoin. I never heard about it. It is not as famous as bit coin. And the price of altcoin price is too low as a unknown by many people.           

Bitcoin is bitcoin there will be no other coin can defeat it.we can see the price in the market,the popularity we can see that bitcoin dominates it all and all exchanger has a bitcoin.and not all exchanger has altcoin

Sorry  I am not agree with  you. Because  it is true that every rise should  have to fall. If altcoins can't  replace  it but there will be any new coin  who will beat bitcoin.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

Was Someone from future said you " altcoins won't replace bitcoin, my opinion 100% will be 10x bitcoin similators, i think in future " Bitcoin will be equal other curruncies.

Well, no one can beat bitcoin in terms or number of users and also to its price, there has an alternative coins (altcoins) are with the ranks or cryptocurrency by the under of bitcoin and that is ethereum and ripple. This two are showing some good performance when in terms for its price when the price of bitcoin rises.

18 minutes ago, Lamiya849 said:

There is no reason for such a replacement. Why change one cryptocurrency already known to unknown? Bitcoin is credible and attractive for investment.

This is true mate, this will be going more popular to people because when you heard about cryptocurrency, you will be think first about bitcoin because it has a big impact for cryptocurrency by representing in by using the name of bitcoin.

The first cryptocurrency remains the bitcoin currency that appeared to solve the problems of online payment in addition to a currency proposal and a daily dealing method. Then many businessmen and programmers emerged to create cryptocurrencies with different goals and objectives that mattered after Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is mother currency,and very popular in crypto currency many investor are invest the n crypto currency,, mostly all investor are give first priority for Bitcoin,and Bitcoin future is very bright

no we cant really talk about he future once it was said bitcoin can never last and make it more than fiat now you see , in the future i guess other alt coin also can make it , lets just not underestimate market of other

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Altcoin can never replace Bitcoin. According to my experience and opinion I think Bitcoin is the best coin. Bitcoin has the highest price or value. Bitcoin is my favourite coin. It is also the safest coin according to me.

Cryptocurrencies cannot become the place for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first digital currency on the blockchain and then other currencies came, just as the popularity of bitcoin exceeds that of all other currencies combined.

No way altcoin doesn't vary to high because bitcoin market is not going low  in this bitcoin in major position so altcoin make more time increasing the value.

Exchanging Bitcoin is not any more time achievable. As it will be difficult to get the initial cryptocurrency, this kind of spot will be obtained externally. Bitcoin is certainly not necessarily the most effective cryptocurrency with regards to engineering, yet here is the initial cryptocurrency, and also this will be a lot more very important to the industry.  

In my opinion there is not a single altcoin which can replace bitcoin. There are some underdog altcoin which will grow in future but they can't replace bitcoin. These altcoin will grow around bitcoin not above it 

Bitcoin was the first to appear, so people were more familiar with it and because humans fear the unknown, everyone is aware that bitcoin is the safest place to work in the crypto domain.

Nothing will replace Bitcoin. Simply it's because there's no other coin that would achieve so much success in crypto history ever.