Spire-X Is Scam! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Spire-X Is Scam!

4 minutes ago, Bohana said:

@Cammer Update : they are asking desperately their members to withdraw funds before 18 June. I believe they are having a problem with their scam LOL!

Haha it is obvious that their scam won't last long. It is pretty bad ti scam people abd steal their money in this way. Still, I am warning everyone about this!

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Haha it is obvious that their scam won't last long. It is pretty bad ti scam people abd steal their money in this way. Still, I am warning everyone about this!

I would never trust these scam wallets even if they pretend to give us fake bonuses. I will stick with Blockchain forever I suppose!

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Daniel19 said:

In the official group in the telegram the ability to send messages is disabled. The participants created their own "Spire-X Scam?" https://t.me/spirexscam

I have also been invited to that group. I have seen members talking about making deposits and not receiving them. I warned those members as well.

It is unfortunate to have that matter with you. Thank you for alerting members of that fraudulent wallet as there are a lot of these sites and wallets that entice people to send money in exchange for false promises.

• +1 1

On 5/29/2020 at 9:58 PM, Cammer said:

I trusted this website because a trusted person on YouTube explained it. Otherwise, it is obviously scam and will not pay us the bonus.

This shows that even a trusted person should not be trusted that easily. There will always be a time where even a trusted person can even be duped, if not an accomplice otherwise.

I sure hope that you haven't gave out anything else to this so-called scam wallet, because if you gave your personal information (assuming they asked for it) they might even use it to their advantage. Who knows, they might have even infected your device with malware without your knowing!

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

This shows that even a trusted person should not be trusted that easily. There will always be a time where even a trusted person can even be duped, if not an accomplice otherwise.

I sure hope that you haven't gave out anything else to this so-called scam wallet, because if you gave your personal information (assuming they asked for it) they might even use it to their advantage. Who knows, they might have even infected your device with malware without your knowing!

No, the website only asked for my email and name and I used fake ones. They didn't even send me a confirmation link to my email because they don't have an official email!

First I want to thanks for sharing your experience and the maximum time people having this problem they are entering into the wallet or any unknown website without having any enquiry but after then when they have to go for withdrawal section or any other work then they find that project is scam so be careful and without having any idea don't go for any further work it's a lesson for everyone

6 minutes ago, Jimmy26 said:

First I want to thanks for sharing your experience and the maximum time people having this problem they are entering into the wallet or any unknown website without having any enquiry but after then when they have to go for withdrawal section or any other work then they find that project is scam so be careful and without having any idea don't go for any further work it's a lesson for everyone

You're welcome. 

I made this topic to warn whoever believed in this scam wallet so that no one falls into their trap. They just say some good words and attract us!

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, Cammer said:

You're welcome. 

I made this topic to warn whoever believed in this scam wallet so that no one falls into their trap. They just say some good words and attract us!

Thank you for warning us. I always follow these scammers to see how they will fall eventually. I am sure that Spire-X scammers will not steal much money after warning everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Bohana said:

Thank you for warning us. I always follow these scammers to see how they will fall eventually. I am sure that Spire-X scammers will not steal much money after warning everyone. 

Scammers will never last long. They might steal for the first time, but after that people will get more conscious about every site they are using or dealing with.  

I think that it`s obvious this web site is absolute scam, because 0.05 eth is almost 12 dollars and nobody will give it away just for nothing. Sites which make such events are always suspicious 

We do not find such scams to diaries so we should be vigilant and not deposit our money no matter how little the sum seems thank you very much for warning us about this scam 

Yes i know this wallet and me too i joined it and now i have 0.08 ETH , and when i click to withdraw my money , they want me to deposit 0.99$ , but i don’t do this because i know in this time is a scamming wallet , and o don’t deposit any things , so gays be careful from this wallet , and from all the things like this because one is a scammers.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience here, so that everyone is wary of this wallet. In fact, I do not trust any wallet or site that offers you some currencies for free and then asks you to deposit an amount or deposit fees for transfer. This is scam.

most of this type of pages are scam since they ask for a deposit and the bonus is never given,in the web tehre are thousands of these pages, some of them seem to be good since they offer very good yields but after some months or years they disapper and their URL no longer works, so lets be careful.

Thanks friend for inform us with this scam site, you have tried it for helping us and am glad for that! There are many scam sites this days, we should be very careful to avoid them because we can lost our money with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Cammer said:

No, the website only asked for my email and name and I used fake ones. They didn't even send me a confirmation link to my email because they don't have an official email!

Hehe, that was smart of you 😄 . Those e-mails they got can be used for other things like sending spam advertisement, but since you used a dummy e-mail it shouldn't be too much of an issue for you.

Did they not made any announcements regarding these scam accusations, chose to remain silent, and even raised the deposit fee and gave a deadline like what the previous posts have said? Did they not made any effort at defending themselves at all? Because their silence can only serve as a confirmation of these accusations.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

There are many scams out there and I think it is not a good idea to invest in some suspicious websites you must have a proper research so that you know if it is scam or not.

I know that this is going to do scam To it's user beacuse this is looking impossible that any website provides you 0.05 ETH for one reffer .

try to avoid such kind of project who offer such a big amount for simile task .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of 0.99$.

I made this deposit, but the money never arrived and I still cannot withdraw my bonus.

Be Careful of this site!!

That's just a classic form of scam and it happened tons of times in crypto, all of these websites are scam, what they do is that they just create a website and tell you you get a bonus for registration and after sometime that they get enough sign ups they tell you to deposit an small amount to be able to withdraw and obviously member won't be able to withdraw anything and after a while that website goes offline with people's money.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, l'm so sad about your experience with SPire x. To tell the truth l have never heard about this exchange, it was first time to hear through your topic. Maybe it is new exchange, and we must prefer exchange, which is trustable and popular. Others are just wasting of time and fraud. 

2 hours ago, lharost said:

That's just a classic form of scam and it happened tons of times in crypto, all of these websites are scam, what they do is that they just create a website and tell you you get a bonus for registration and after sometime that they get enough sign ups they tell you to deposit an small amount to be able to withdraw and obviously member won't be able to withdraw anything and after a while that website goes offline with people's money.

Yeah I have seen a lot of these scam sites that attracts us by providing us bonuses for referrals so we can invite more people into their scam! And once they have enough users, they will ask you to make a deposit in order to withdraw. 

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Hehe, that was smart of you 😄 . Those e-mails they got can be used for other things like sending spam advertisement, but since you used a dummy e-mail it shouldn't be too much of an issue for you.

Did they not made any announcements regarding these scam accusations, chose to remain silent, and even raised the deposit fee and gave a deadline like what the previous posts have said? Did they not made any effort at defending themselves at all? Because their silence can only serve as a confirmation of these accusations.

Haha but I didn't inter my real email address, I intered a new one.

No they didn't send me anything or maybe they did but it went right to spam section. 

7 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Thank you for sharing this information with us, l'm so sad about your experience with SPire x. To tell the truth l have never heard about this exchange, it was first time to hear through your topic. Maybe it is new exchange, and we must prefer exchange, which is trustable and popular. Others are just wasting of time and fraud. 

I didn't lose much money. It is actually just 0.99$ and if they asked more, I wouldn't have sent them any money for sure. I will not fall for that fraud again.