"Contentment and greed"  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why don't be greed to have more in instant but be patient to earn profits using your own style than believing in some sites that says they give free coins but in reality they are scam. 

Well, that's true mate, it's hard to earn some money here if you haven't a capital to used to invest some coins, like here in this forum, it's easy to post but it gives a average profit from us and we need to be patient just to save a lot of money coming from this forum.

Your words are correct. You must be patient and content in the field of cryptocurrencies, choose the good and correct sites to earn and make a profit from them, and avoid wasting your time on fraudulent sites.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/28/2020 at 11:29 PM, abualez said:

A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake site

I have seen many trader like this....last month my friend invest in a trx investment site around 200 usd trx but unfortunately the site was fake so he lost the money.. It happen becuase he didnt judge the site goodly like is the site legit or not... Though he learn from his mistake but every day mostly noob member do this mistake for Their greedy behaviour.. In crypto world if you dont able to control your greedy behaviour then you wont be able to success here                 

• +2 2

Yes there are so many scams and websites that offer unbelievable deals as doubling your crypto that many beginner believe it and lose their crypto to scammers. But accusing the new people in crypto for greed is not right, they did not scam someone and it is the scammers that are responsible and the ones you should be accusing.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

I agree with you, it's better to stay here and trade on yobit, because we know it is very profitable here. If you want a good income, you can buy crypto on yobit and start trading there. Investing in an unknown site can be expensive because it could be a scam. So in my opinion, yobit is the best site for investing or trading and most importantly its proven security is very good.

Yes brother that is correct what you told greed is one of the bad traits that waste our pocket money and because of it we cannot earn any profit we will be wasting our own money.

I do not know what you mean by traders invest in websites. This is not how it happens we are not invest in websites but in projects or we use websites to trade. And the successful trades mean we made profit and made new trades, but I am think here you maybe need to make this clear because there are many different trades and the post is good but may be not correct explain what you are mean.

As I said in the title of your topic, greed is the cause of these losses, and often these sites publish two bright headlines and impressive profits, and of course it is far from logic, and therefore it is a scam. Unfortunately, the most unfortunate group that falls into these mistakes are the beginners who come with their money and think that everything is easy and comes for free.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

in fact what is happening is the following:

When people enter the cryptocurrency market they hear in advance that in this market they can make a profit of more than 2X and when people invest money in a project they are with profit targets of more than 2X even if it means spending many months or years , but there are projects that no matter how many years pass the price of altcoin does not increase by 2X and people who have hodl altcoin are not able to perceive this because of greed

• +3 1

Satisfaction is a must needed thing for everyone. Also Satisfaction is very important inside of the crypto world regarding encryption, and also greed could be the completely wrong way that leads to being able to lose and also disappointments. There are numerous kinds of greed as well as everything you mentioned. I must increase in which the usage of huge amounts regarding funds in the video game regarding cube and also wagering is known as greed due to the fact it is extremely probably that individuals will miss and also drop Our own funds with all the press of your option thus we need to be happy with all the stuff that individuals acquire in the field of encryption.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greed is more or less present in all of us.  But it is not good to be greedy which can harm us.  If we make more money in crypto then we are at risk.  But we are successful in crypto if we are satisfied with what we get by working according to all the restrictions here.

Contentment is a treasure for contented people, but by our nature we love greed ... the nature of man cannot change..Please put some reliable sites in which I can invest my money

Contentment is a treasure for contented people, but by our nature we love greed ... the nature of man cannot change..Please put some reliable sites in which I can invest my money

On 5/28/2020 at 10:44 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

greed is your enemy in trading, and will almost always result in you losing a lot of your money, learn to control your greed and you will succeed

Yes you are right if you are greedy so you will lose you investment so be intelligent and invest in right time and path and don't be greedy believe  on your analize 

Greediness is the biggest enemy all traders need to fight because it has lead many people to great lose which is not good for everyone of us for that i am suggesting us to appreciate the little profit we do earn from a project instead of being greedy to earn huge profit because Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which makes it drop and rise at anytime, so always appreciate little profit and invest further my friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is what greedy people do. In fact trading is not for greedy, sensitive and emotional people you must have heart of stone to work in this field. And that person know that how to do risk management and money management, cheers !!

That's some hard hitting advise right there.  Contentment is a treasure that is not lost I agree with you completely. A lot of people take unnecessary risk that is given ,we should learn to differentiate between when there is an opportunity to make profit and when then there is not.

Edited by Michaelx018

We have to avoid being greedy of course because we also become careless and we can invest in a scam platform that is fake and steal a lot from us. You are right about that. Patience is very important in trading and control of our emotions. There are times that we maybe feel very lost and confused or someone has created many problems and we can't get over it. These times we don't trade either.

To be safe in the crypto arena, you must control your feelings of greed and not be too greedy. Fraudsters may be disguised to the highest degree and try to take advantage of your greed to lure you into a big and quick profit. Therefore, you should check the information and always remind yourself that if the investment looks excellent, then it is definitely not correct and it is likely that it is a fraud.

• +4 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

greed is your enemy in trading, and will almost always result in you losing a lot of your money, learn to control your greed and you will succeed

I agree with you, greed in excess is not good but it is very different to be very careful than to be greedy because as they say out there greed breaks the sack.

• +4 1

Most of the people who fail in the coding world are cheering and distracted in more than one way to make money, and most of the ways they resort to are fraudulent and deceived, and so they lose everything.

Thoughts like I would make such a profit if I entered the process here and out here always cause psychological wear. Thoughts like this are unprofitable, but can lead to greed.

The basic rule of trade is to lose as well as to win, but learning from mistakes can be aschived as profit rather than loss.

It's extremely important to have emotional control when trading.

• +3 1

On 5/29/2020 at 9:45 PM, abualez said:

Contentment is important within the field of encryption, and greed is the wrong path that leads to losses and failures. There are many forms of greed in addition to what you said. I want to add that the use of large amounts of money inside the game of dice and gambling is considered greed because it is very likely that we will lose and lose Our money with the push of a button so we have to be satisfied with all the things that we take in the field of encryption

I think   I agree  with you . Because greed leads  you to make decisions that make  you make  mistakes . İf the investment is to be  made, the field  research  is done calmly . Retrospective  analyzes should  be made regarding the value  to be included in the investment  basket. And step  must be taken  in the light  of these . Otherwise , you will be  open to  making mistakes. 

Greetings .. Wanting to generate money and more money makes us lose our minds due to greed and that is where mistakes come from, to get carried away by feelings, in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to operate with ideas and statistics, not luckily. .

I made that mistake.

I started looking for new sites and didn't even understand which ones I was already using and which ones worked.

Currently, I only focus on sites that have been running for a long time, and I try to find all the possible strategies on those sites (free and investment) to get the most out of it and also teach the people who visit my website.

But now I can last years using the same platforms as always, I focus only on those, I no longer add new sites unless one of the ones I am using goes down, there if I look for a replacement.

As they have well said, greed is bad in this cryptocurrency business. Sometimes going for safe investments gives us a positive cash flow, especially in these times of bitcoin volatility. But, human greed has no limits when it comes to wanting more profit.