"Contentment and greed"  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

We as a whole look for some benefits. I work on the principle locales I have and look for different destinations to chip away at now and again when we void them, yet a large portion of the new destinations are deceitful, so I don't suggest taking a shot at her

Greediness is  a great enemy to us every trader has to wipe away greediness if you want to be successfully in your trading activity and greediness is the reason why many traders keep loosing their profit without contentment but looking for more as a trader start with small and be contented and gradually you will start to earn huge profit if you embrace contentment.

Contentment is a great treasure that not all people carry. A contented person has good successes and accomplishments through his self-confidence, but a greedy person has no goal to work for and remains a failure in your life.

This is very common issue. When people start earning they want to make it more . They want to become rich in a twinkle of an eye. But they forget that if you don't have proper knowledge and experience you ca be ruined. People should move forward slowly so that they can save their money. If you want to become successful in trading you have to keep patience and have to apply good strategy.

Really good said as we talk about contentment:is a state of happiness and satisfaction, it's mean satisfied on your assets . Don't be greedy. It's blessings of God happy on your assets. As everyone knows greed is curse. Believe that your greed distrust your business. Do good think good and result always good. Best of luck

Yes, my friend, greed is an obstacle to those people who want to double their money in a very short time, and things do not go like this these days. It is much more difficult than this. We have to ban sites that want to defraud us 

Exactly. We have to be content with what we have and not try to gain more and more than what we have by taking decisions that are not taken with enough knowledge on the site or subject. It is important to have full knowledge and information on a thing because it is important especially when it deals with your earnings. Be content with what you have. Always be careful. And never be greedy. 

Greedy man can never be successful in trading as you must have patience and consistency in you in order to gain profit from trading as you have to take risks sometimes so the patience is necessary thing and amy kind of greed will have bad consequences for you later.Greedy person is an easy victim to scammer so be careful.

• +1 1

I agree with you, trading is the best way to make a profit, we better develop trade to get bigger profit. than investing in a project that isn't necessarily a better trade entry. Don't be greedy because greed will make us fail.

• +1 1

That saying is well known and very well used in this cryptographic area, although you have to diversify investments to tell the truth, because we all know that websites do not work for long, therefore it is not greed it is to have wisdom in the area and not Only have a source of income, this being the case you have to always have the safest sites, because I prefer to earn a little money but surely than to earn a lot but with the option of losing everything, although I can say that I like trading a lot , but you have to have a lot of knowledge not to lose so much.

• +3 1

I've been trading and investing for a while in crypto and i never try to find those websites because a lots of friends of mine got scammed in those websites. It's really hard to find good site. That's why i always try to make money with trading and investing. I agree about greeding because if you spend some time in crypto world it's possible to making big profits but we need to have a goal so we can take profit and go but we always want to make more money and we lose all of them.

As long as greed is stronger than compassion, there will always will suffering. 

Without proper knowledge on investment, without researching the site you are going to invest can be a cause of losing your currencies, let alone earning. There are most of sites are scams. You must have to reasearch on it before investment. Then proverbly you can hope for eaning some profits. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I don't believe in greedness because it will not make us to  progreess in life so it is better for us not to go to other sites that we are thinking that they give money for free and at the end of the day we will be scam because of our greedness 

I liked that saying my friend. What you say is really important. If you earn good money from one source, you should focus on maintaining and even increasing that source. I will also add a saying in this matter. "If you chase 2 rabbits, you will always return home hungry."

You see contentment is very very important in cryptocurrency,you see that greediness alongside with emotions  should be drop once you enter trading.

Greediness is when you were scammed in one platform but you went ahead to register in another platform 

Edited by Beryymark

It will ultimately lead to losing all his money in trading and investing and so i advise all members to stay away from greed as much as possible during and in this case he loss it own money in greendness of earning more.

Hello friend, it is true. I agree with you on that, I don’t even know because why some people do that. Although they can get money with a daily income, but I think it is greed that does this to them

• +5 1

I agree with you, why investing in new coins that are not necessarily profitable, will instead make us suffer losses. The sweet promise of a project is tempting because it offers so many benefits, but I think it's just a fake. Many new coin projects fail and exit the project. It is better to stay on the yobit site because we can get daily profit from investing and trading.

• +1 1

It is true that the desire to increase profits may lead to a waste of time in the experience of many fraudulent sites and that when we think that the profits that we achieve are not enough, perhaps it should be sufficient to develop the work that we make sure that it is real so that we do not lose everything

You are right. We need to thank everything that we have and make this work better. Never let others have it, come to greed and try to achieve it. Perhaps you have a stronger thing than that others. There are many people in the world who do not thank you very often when they have a very good thing stronger than others, so we should always focus on our work. As you know whether greed is a bad problem and it should be avoided on this platform too, because we invest in trading.

• +3 1

Cash fills a need, however satisfaction closes numerous necessities that make an individual happy with a couple. There are the individuals who cheer with nearly nothing and there are the individuals who despise a lot

Exactly mate I will tell you about myself I have lost my lot of money which I earned here because I sell talk tokens and u bought minex in high value now I'm 80% loss in that also DLRS so we have to care all the amount which we earned here then we will be successful..

My friend, I agree.  Of course it should be noted that in order to profit from trading and investing in fake sites for extra profit.  However, many later in the loss.  However, I think, do not fall into the trap of scammers here, choose a trusted site by saving verification.  There is a lot of risk involved in tempting offers using scammers as fads.  So it is possible to make a profit by trading and investing consciously.

Yiu are right dear, I saw a lots of peoples investing in fake sites,I have used some fake websites, but I have not seen any website like this platform, because it is giving you a profit as well as knowledge.

• +5 1

Greed for earning from more than one sites is not a good thing to do. If you have chosen crypto currency for earning bitcoins then you should not search for other sites.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.