What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

On 6/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well as of now, there's no penalties from that doing mate, even though they're selling their account from other people, it depends to the people who handled it if he/she is quality poster or not.

You're right mate, there no sunctions imply in that kind of matter, but it will be better if we should not sell our account to the others because earning here everyday is better than earning once if we sell our account.

In my opinion it is not right to sell a cryptotalk account. The sold account will be automatically blocked if used. What do you think is the value of a cryptotalk account?

• +5 1

10 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion it is not right to sell a cryptotalk account. The sold account will be automatically blocked if used. What do you think is the value of a cryptotalk account?

Yes i also believe that cryptotalk account should never be sell by anyone who has one. In my opinion it is better to do daily post than selling it one at a time, you can earn more profit when you work daily.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:27 PM, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate, there no sunctions imply in that kind of matter, but it will be better if we should not sell our account to the others because earning here everyday is better than earning once if we sell our account.

Well, many people are having some problem or difficulties in terms of money and we need to respect them if they want to sell their accounts here in this forum, this forum has no rules that has a violation for those members which is selling their accounts here.

Selling forum accounts is a method used by some in the services section or on social media, and some through this method are fraudulent, causing offense to the forum’s reputation. I advise not to trust them and rely on personal efforts and start from zero.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, many people are having some problem or difficulties in terms of money and we need to respect them if they want to sell their accounts here in this forum, this forum has no rules that has a violation for those members which is selling their accounts here.

Well you have a point mate. But if we think differ, if we use everyday this forum to earn money, we can earn more than selling it once. Even though there's no rules for selling account to others, we should keep it in our own because it has  a lot of benefits.

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

if we use everyday this forum to earn money, we can earn more than selling it once. 

Well, i think this member has a proper reason to sell his account here in this forum and we cannot Blame him, even though he can be get a profit daily, he choose to sell it and we need to respect all members who are doing this.

I do not believe that there is a rule that prevents people from selling their cryptotalk account. I think that even if you decide to sell your cryptotalk account and you give someone else your username and password, as long as they are abiding by the rules and maintaining the integrity of this forum then it should not be a problem. If they are spamming the forum however, they will receive the normal warning points by the moderators, and be banned accordingly.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Those people should be given warning points as well as their accounts should be banned. It is not good practice on selling accounts just to earn money we should respect this forum. And it is not advisable to sell account here.

I don't think that could happen because the account is linked to the Yobit platform, especially since this forum is credible, but if the account is sold it is difficult to know.

It is very difficult for any person to sell his account within this forum because the supervisors never allow changing the mail for our personal account and for this reason it will be difficult and dangerous to sell the account because the person selling the account can retrieve it at any time If this really happens, we can never impede these people

BetFury                                                   

I also noticed some bad behavior from some members, where some members complained that they are getting a bad reputation without a convincing reason.
I think there are some members who are abusing the reputation system.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:37 PM, Sasooo said:

Unfortunately, there are no strict penalties to prevent people from selling their accounts.

Really there is No any rule that prohibit Selling of cryptotalk account but the buyer may decided to abuse the account by using the account to do copy and paste which is illegal or scam his fellow-members. So I think all sold account should banned by moderators.

BetFury                                                    

I Didn't see any one yet who sell his cryptotalk Account... And in this forum has no section where Will be discussion about selling your cryptotalk account.. But if you want to really buy an account from any member then you should message with them personally.. Hope you understand             

I don't think we have problem with that in this forum because our aims here is to make positive response to every topic we come across but where the problem lies is when the buyer of the account doesn't make good contributions in the forum then we will be left with no option than to report him/her to the administration for necessary action against the new owner.

On 5/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, korazon said:

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account.

Did you report it to the higher people or the admins and moderators? If not, you must report it to them because even though we are not sure that it is against the rules of the forum, it is not right to sell your cryptotalk account, especially if you will only sell it to the person who are countries are banned.

Why should some one sold his/her account?

What should make some one sold his account??

An account that you have spend much time,sacrifices a lots while nurturing or growing the account to a very recognized and high rank. To me I see no reason for selling such a reputable assets.

Because it's an asset which will make you proud tomorrow.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why can someone think of sell his cryptotalk account but I didn't think someone will like to sell his account because I think someone can buy account but maybe some people didn't know the types of benefits people are getting by use the that is why they sell account.

I don't know if this is allowed for your safety because you will not know who sells that account you need to buy. Maybe if there would be a special member to sell those accounts for any member. 

I am think that this is only ban for the account and I do not find this reason to buy an account, only you can put a lot of posts and time to make your account very good in a few months. I am dislike the seller of account and not understood what this will help someone if he buy. I am hope this is not happening in cryptotalk and if the forum find this they must ban the account sell.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk team should bann such things they can detect that by ip address or location and bann the account for good

This kind of acts cannot be tolerated in this platform. It requires new users to start in the platform from the very first level. It is so unfair to sell old accounts that have good reputation to new users. This can be really unfair to the users who start from scratch to earn their reputation and reach senior levels.

• +1 1

I don't think anything lower than ban of the account is possible. A sold account is not worth anything and this is what anyone that thinks of buying one should know. The money someone will pay to buy an account are lost money so don't ever buy any account on this forum or anywhere else.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Sometimes people buy accounts with many followers in twitter but I don't know why they do this as Twitter will ban them. So the same thing will happen in cryptotalk. In bitcointalk these accounts receive red trust and they can't make anything to recover as nobody will give them positive trust again. So it is pointless to buy and account and I hope if this happens in cryptotalk these accounts to be banned.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

How sad that they commit this type of illegal acts, There is nothing better than starting from 0 little by little, Although I believe that these things are done more than all by people who have old accounts and with excellent reputations.

• +1 2
  • +3 1