145 Bitcoin addresses claimed to be owned by Craig Wright just signed a message - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

145 Bitcoin addresses claimed to be owned by Craig Wright just signed a message

In a Graig Wright court's case against Kleimans, where he claims to be Satoshi, he has claimed to own some old btc "tulip trust" addresses and someone just used 145 of these keys to sign a message saying:

Craig Steven Wright is a liar and a fraud. He doesn't have the keys used to sign this message. The Lightning Network is a significant achievement. However, we need to continue work on improving on-chain capacity. Unfortunately, the solution is not to just change a constant in the code or to allow powerful participants to force out others. We are all Satoshi

(source)

So it's clear that Wright is pretty much in trouble with this and i can't find away for him to defend his position anymore. List of lies told by Craig is just too long and somehow he till gets defenders standing up for him. Somewhere in end of the last year i remember him saying that BTC has a fatal flaw that would kill bitcoin in Jan.1. 2020. Still waiting to that to happen but i wouldn't hold my breath. I admit that i have strong feelings about the man so maybe i am biased.

How do you think this court case against him is going and will he prevail somehow?

More to the story:

https://decrypt.co/30098/craig-wright-fraud-bitcoin-addresses

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Lets not forget how he plagiarised his thesis to get the PhD title and be called a Dr to validate his fake claims. Guy must think he is some short of genious in his own little mind and tried to pass this with the paid shill followers he has. The Dunning-Kruger effect is strong in this one. He should have known that scammers are always revealed. He built his case with lies upon lies upon other lies. I don't know how long can he keep this up without paying the consequences.

• Useful or interesting 3

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

If you think that Craig has no role in crypto currency then you are wrong since Craig own 145 Bitcoin addresses and if he can't manage to hold it then it might be a loss to Bitcoin but not too much. If more users can be like Craig that cannot hold their addresses then Bitcoin may die.

Is there even any proof of Graig ever owning those addresses? I haven't watched this very closely but as Graig has a history in lying a lot, and i tend not to follow people who are confirmed liars.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I hope that Craig wirght can have a good time so that he can defend his 145 Bitcoin addresses because If he doesn't manage to defend it then it might be a big loss to him. I hope that all of us can have a good time using Bitcoin.

Yes, and I also hope that because 145 of its price is very large, and today it is equal to more than 1,331,795 dollars, and this is a very large number.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, rekter said:

BTC has a fatal flaw that would kill bitcoin in Jan.1. 2020.

that probably caused many people who didn't bother researching to sell their bitcoins immediately, causing them to lose out on a lot of money, i hope he loses this case

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, and I also hope that because 145 of its price is very large, and today it is equal to more than 1,331,795 dollars, and this is a very large number.

Read again please, those are bitcoin addresses, not bitcoins. And not probably even graig's own addresses. We are talking about way bigger amounts in here, but without reading the article it's hard to speculate about the subject. 

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

that probably caused many people who didn't bother researching to sell their bitcoins immediately, causing them to lose out on a lot of money, i hope he loses this case

I don't believe that anyone who listens to Graig is a big btc holder anyway.

Edited by rekter

Please not again.. 

This trash craig wright guy just wants to get famous from speculations about him all over the internet.

There have been so many topics talking about him that he gets even more money from advertisement or political environments statements as a service guy.

He has been exposed so many times i can't even remember how many times to count 😄

• +1 2
  • +3 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

20 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I hope that Craig wirght can have a good time so that he can defend his 145 Bitcoin addresses because If he doesn't manage to defend it then it might be a big loss to him. I hope that all of us can have a good time using Bitcoin.

Its looks that he were owning too much amounts of bitcoin and thats why he uses 145 bitcoin addresses, but he should fight to get them otherwise will lose them all.

9 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Its looks that he were owning too much amounts of bitcoin and thats why he uses 145 bitcoin addresses, but he should fight to get them otherwise will lose them all.

That's a lot of amount and maybe he is too much rich. 

I hope he can depend that because if he can't then it's a big lost of money. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It has become difficult to defend this person and if he does not have evidence that he possesses these addresses, the date of the deception he has done will be considered, and then he will lose the case and I am not interested in what this man says because of his bad history

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, rekter said:

How do you think this court case against him is going and will he prevail somehow?

Well, there has been so much controversies surrounding Craig Wright, he even went to the extent of sueing anyone who accuse him of not the original bitcoin Inventor. I won't be surprised if the court go against him like last December. It is just a matter of time before he faces the consequences of all of his attrocities like @BTC Future said. He must prove he is the owner of all the bitcoin addresses.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • Useful or interesting 4

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

18 hours ago, rekter said:

I don't believe that anyone who listens to Graig is a big btc holder anyway.

yeah but you never know who might have had good hopes in BTC, saw the media posting click bait of what Craig said and had to sell at a loss fearing of losing more, only to find out he lost even more that way

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, MarsDota2 said:

If more users can be like Craig that cannot hold their addresses then Bitcoin may die.

this is truly well , Bitcoin is alive because there is a lot of user like satoshi nakamoto ( still hidden ) they have a large amount of Bitcoin in their wallet . but I read this news , they didn't presence any proff reagrd it .

Edited by gourav789

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, gourav789 said:

this is truly well , Bitcoin is alive because there is a lot of user like satoshi nakamoto ( still hidden ) they have a large amount of Bitcoin in their wallet . but I read this news , they didn't presence any o proff reagrd it .

@gourav789 bro your right bitcoin never die but still 4 millions bitcoin missing, now this Craig wright  claims he owned 145 bitcoins address but he have no keys, means this bitcoins also locked in wallets like previous locked and 145 bitcoins it's huge money, 

• +5 1

Frankly, I am not interested in what this man is saying because he is not sincere in my opinion and I do not think he had 145 bitcoins, I think that over time the court will reveal the full truth about this man's claim whether it is true or not

• +1 1

Then he caught red handed when telling lies. Court should reveal full truth about this man that he really own 145 BTC or not.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, estee369 said:

Then he caught red handed when telling lies. Court should reveal full truth about this man that he really own 145 BTC or not.

On 7/18/2020 at 7:20 PM, Moaz said:

Frankly, I am not interested in what this man is saying because he is not sincere in my opinion and I do not think he had 145 bitcoins, I think that over time the court will reveal the full truth about this man's claim whether it is true or not

Signature came from 145 addresses, this has nothing to do about owning 145 Bitcoins. It's a whole another thing with a huge difference. 

• +2 2

10 minutes ago, rekter said:

Signature came from 145 addresses, this has nothing to do about owning 145 Bitcoins. It's a whole another thing with a huge difference. 

Probably addresses with 50 Bitcoins each. Although it might be more as in the early days miners used the same address for their coinbase transactions.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

It has become difficult to defend this person and if he does not have evidence that he possesses these addresses.Probably addresses with 50 Bitcoins each.It's a whole another thing with a huge difference. 

• +2 1

I don't think that Craig have these 145 address but as he says then he have to prove it. But we can't say that Craig have no role in this matter. But i think he is not stoshi. 

I don't like his position at all.After all, as it would be, he is trying to pass himself off as the founder of bitcoin, trying to create banks, he is very similar to some kind of fraudster! Honestly, I don't believe this man, he doesn't inspire confidence, and I think he's trying to deceive everyone

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

If this is really true then the court case , it would be really difficult for him to defend himself , after all the accusations and this come up again, I really hope it is not true

Hope what's not true? He obviously isn't Satoshi Nakamoto, he lies constantly and contradicts himself, why wouldn't he lie with this? (see the list i provided with op). 

Even his ex wife now says Craig defrauded court:

https://www.coindesk.com/kleiman-lawyers-accuse-craig-wright-ex-wife-for-fraud

Lots of people claim to be Satoshi, but we need proof, not just words without value, Craig Wright spoke a lot about himself and a lot of people sympathized with him, but I don't support that. I see that even if he's really Satoshi, he shouldn't reveal himself unless He had strong proof, such as moving the bitcoin that Satoshi mined ten years ago, or to remain silent because the world would not believe him without proof.

Craig Wright will always be known in the crypto community as faketoshi and 149 addresses confirm it.