Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

This is very true. And if you are unsure about something then i would suggest that you use the scamadviser site to check the site out or you can even just do a simple google search of the site and it should come up with users reviews on the sites and what they think about it moving forward, and in this way you will be able to make an informed decision. If you want to try these sites out though, be sure to use an alternate email other than your private one.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/24/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

You are right. I always put my primary email whenever i want to register on new site. Now i receive alot of fake and spam emails in my gemail box daily. Now i use secondary email whenever i want to open new account on any new site. 

I agree because like now i use my main email address before to some sites like earning sites. And my email as of now have lots of spam emails offering suspicious easy money. But i know all of those are scam and it sucks because they keep spamming emails to my main email address.

This is very good advice for all those who are inexperienced in the crypto world because these spammers can use spam emails to steal your passwords and account details and eventually all your earnings.

So you are very right and I agree with you we can not leave for there is our email for personal or private use on the websites where we will register for that I recommend that we create an email for all these websites 

On 5/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Scamers are now using different ways to scam therefore, we should be careful and avoid using  emails connected to our crypto accounts to sign up in unknown websites it's such a great piece of advice that can help us stay safe if we follow it.

21 hours ago, George10 said:

Scamers are now using different ways to scam therefore, we should be careful and avoid using  emails connected to our crypto accounts to sign up in unknown websites it's such a great piece of advice that can help us stay safe if we follow it.

Telegram scammers are very common these days! Thesr scammers make a good looking investment site that attracts users to invest in that scam site!

Many other steps are also there everyone should follow before going to any unknown websites for work because they are taking your personal information so you have to be careful otherwise many problems you have to face as after taking information they enter in your profile and account that will be big problem if you have any details that should not be published.

Yes this is important , don’t put your email everywhere c because this is dangerous , i suggest to do 2 emails , one for the business , like wallet , like exchange witch you working with it , banks , but don’t do the website for learn or something like this. And the other email is for everything else. This is my advice.

Well, that's true mate, if we have some dummy email accounts kindly used it because if we're using the original one, there's a tendency that we will being hacked by someone, thanks for sharing that idea mate.

I get alot of spam messages in my email as a result of using it frequently in untrusted site I am fed up the kind of email I see coming to my email. So everyone always be conscious of every site before you fill your details.

I agree with you and I thank you for giving us this kind of information. A few months ago, I gave my real email address in two-three websites. Now I get too many spam emails and now I understand that i should not give my real email address on any untrusted website.

I always advise the beginners in this field and the ancient ones also to avoid registration in the main mail to you because you are attacked and you are also hacked. You receive spam messages either from fake offers or one of the fraudsters. And you have to have at least two e-mails you work with, one for portfolios and platforms for investment sites.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Scammers are waiting for you and stalking at your money . So just go to legit site and do not provide your gmail to other websites otherwise your precious money and time will be lost . Just be aware of doing anything especially newbie are not aware of this and they want to make money faster this is how they get scammed so have patience and enjoy cryptotalk 

This is a great advice mate. I also suggest that we should not easily give our email address to anyone we don't know so we don't receive a lot of spam email especially nowadays where there a lot of existing phishing site that they can be use to know our username and password.

23 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

This is a great advice mate. I also suggest that we should not easily give our email address to anyone we don't know so we don't receive a lot of spam email especially nowadays where there a lot of existing phishing site that they can be use to know our username and password.

Well, this is true mate so all we need to do is to create some dummy accounts or emails so that if there's some platforms getting our email address, we can used it and even though that platform is scam, they got nothing from us.

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate so all we need to do is to create some dummy accounts or emails so that if there's some platforms getting our email address, we can used it and even though that platform is scam, they got nothing from us.

Yes you have a great idea mate. Thanks for sharing. I always think if that ever happen to me, they will know my account when they use phishing and i fell from their trap, now i got that idea, making dummy account so they don't have access to my oroginal one.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

As a beginner that visions on investing to something, this one is helpful since hiding our identities is very important for safety purposes and privacy. But how do I know if the website is a scam or not trusted since they have many of them around the web

It's beneficial for investors of crypto market that any emails which used for your exchanges account and then don't use that emails for any other site trusted or not trusted. Therefore most secured email are solely much benefits for us. 

Yes you are right as by giving my email address i recieved some spam offers by scammers who were advertising about the high profits so that the users could invest their money on it and specially beginners get trapped in these scams so we need to be careful of it.

I have been getting a lot of spam mails in my mailbox but I found this very risky because it can also contain malware which will hack all the data. Then I have never used my email in any sites.

It's an important advice, we must take all those security measures which can save us from these scammers or hackers. Always take good care of your privacy and personal information.

Scammers are always stalking at you money so be aware from them and i do the same thing i always use my 2nd email id yo enter other sites . We have to stay away from scammers otherwise our money will be gone forever . So don't trust any other sites just use legit site and if you wanna try something new then always use your backup emails . By this way you can know about that site as well as if you got scammed then you have nothing to lose 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes you have a great idea mate. Thanks for sharing. I always think if that ever happen to me, they will know my account when they use phishing and i fell from their trap, now i got that idea, making dummy account so they don't have access to my oroginal one.

Yes, phishing is now totally popular in many websites so you need to be careful with that but when you used some dummy account, you'll be lessen to be victim for that by getting nothing to your dummy account.