Is there an etiquette on what situations dislike button should be used? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Is there an etiquette on what situations dislike button should be used?

I only use the dislike button when there is any topic or reply that do not follow  the rules of forum  especially  when the 100 characters  rule is not followed.

I think,the dislike button should be used for when

Any post is unusefull  and not related with the topic. 

they usually creat some unnecessary post.if sny topic 

will be important and useful. then we give them a positive 

reputation. So,always try to be creat new topic. 

I think,the dislike button should be used for when

Any post is unusefull  and not related with the topic. 

they usually creat some unnecessary post.if sny topic 

will be important and useful. then we give them a positive 

reputation. So,always try to be creat new topic. 

• +3 1

the button do not seem to used in any particular way as there are people that think if there is any issue with any post you should tell about it to the person who has created that post it will be good than to put such reaction.

• +1 1

I think that many members are not reacting by taking the forecast before reading in detail the publications of others and that they are only dedicating themselves to react without taking into account any type of evaluation. For me the method is to properly rate a post. Giving positive reactions to those who really deserve it is my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, rekter said:

I myself haven't seen an official consensus on how exactly how people should use these.

image.png.e172828dc34d1f6a175913f7ec9eb49c.png

It's pretty easy to justify the use of likes, everyone seems to like them and people are giving them away like a candy, and no one bats an eye if it's given for a good reason or not. Does that devalue them? I think so, as if they had value in the first place because they are just magic internet points that don't matter. Not yet anyway. 

Dislikes:

image.png.eb3f159e733a53bd0b33c6db711722db.png

And then there are dislikes. These act as an anti-reputation. And almost no one doesn't seem to give one for a bad post. Why is that? Is it because it's hard for us to suddenly know what determines a bad post, even though we know how to give likes to good posts? So my question is, what are they for? Punishing people for bad quality? It works only we want more quality as a group and dislike everything that doesn't contribute to forum. And people get angry if you give them. Why does giving them suddenly matter more then giving likes? We don't have to justify giving likes, so why do we need to justify dislikes?

Picture itself says that it can be given for a spam, but there's already report spam button so i am not sure why should be use dislikes instead of this?

image.png.086d0a8638fe8393d57c810f21700eb9.png

Yes, it is etiquette not to give a negative evaluation that does not deserve it
It is better to provide evaluation and admiration only to those who deserve it. Reports should not be submitted to others without right

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friends, according to my information, getting reputations is depend on the quality of the posts. If you found the post is spam, useless, irrelevant, and wrong information then you must have to use dislike button or give negative reputations. Same the way, if you have found the post is very useful,  relevant to the topic and Cryptocurrency or trading, having correct information then you should have to use like button or give positive reputations.

• +2 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Your explanation is quite good, because today many people don`t pay an attention to such amazing system as rating with likes and dislikes. Sometimes people use them in the wrong way, hope users will change attitude to these features

Both positive and negative reactions should be given responsibly based in an objective assessment. If failing to do so we are putting in risk the quality of the information that is shared in the forum. I guess each member has personal criteria to give negative reactions, in my case I reserve those to spammers and random content that is not related to the thread at all. I generally I don't rate those posts that could be considered "poor quality".

Reputation should be based on a study you undertake if this is a subject that deserves a positive or negative reputation

We must be responsible and put the evaluation in an objective and completely free manner

The reputation is very useful to us, when we see a topic with a negative reputation, we know that this topic is of poor quality and vice versa, and this helps us choose the topics that we want to comment on

• +1 1

Of course, friend, I think you need to be more direct, and put the assessment that you think will be really correct. That is, if you don't like the post, then give it a bad rating, because it should be! It will not be correct if, for example, you put a +5 rating in a post that deserves a -3 rating. Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 1

I normally do not use that is like button I only use that when I find some topic or reply violating the rules of the forum I normally give only positive ratings to the people who are working very hard here

When giving a bad reputation, we must use our wisdom and common sense, because a bad reputation will help the member to see where he has gone wrong and to improve. Never give a bad reputation without convincing and personal but professional arguments.

In my Opinion. The sad button is used when the post is harmful or spam or duplicate or duplicate.If my personal opinion is that a publication that a publication is not so good then you can give it a low score but not negative because I think everyone tries to give them the best.Good etiquette should be given any good post good rating.

We must always read the comments and posts well and then give them the deserved reputation, whether bad or good, as we can give 50 reviews every day and we must not give reputation points randomly so as not to be banned

13 hours ago, sultana103 said:

I think giving a bad reputation we can base it to our knowledge or it can be subjective. If we know he/she giving wrong information or his or her opinion is definitely far from the topic i think we can give the bad reputation. 

You are right, we should give negative reactions for members who comments unrelated contante with the topic, and i also found this kinds of comments very much and i give them negative reactions without any chance, because they know the forum rule so they have to respect it.

Hello there mate.l always try and like useful and interesting comments.we should be supportive towards our fellow forum members. We also have a responsibility to  dislike and report members who are spamming ,  are disrespectful  and posting useless comments just to complete the daily post limit..

giving good reputation mean we read this topic and find it helpful and useful,
giving bad reputation mean we read this topic and find it out of rules or there is many mistake in it.
so we should always read carefully any topic then giving the reputation.

Currently the old classification has been canceled, and replaced with a new and easy-to-use rating system, where a bad or good reputation can be given in rates varying from -5 to +5.

I think the use of report is to be included to which the moderators are going to review again so it would be labeled something that prohibited the rules. There is content that sometimes like these that passes to the review which needed to be double check by us the users who are judging the other users’ content as well. If ever you read the new rules about the payment system you would see the new things concerning about the positive and negative posts. That is why giving the content negative rating would not give them any payment at all plus the fact that they also get reported.

No, there is no need for it because this is a forum, this is not social media website or platform. So they have given us negative and positive reputation points to find out if this post is good or bad.

Yes actually there is an etiquette concerning the negative reputation... it is given when someone is spamming or posting something that does not relate to the original post ... or even when someone is posting other member's comments without doing the effort to write his own opinion. 

On the off chance that you have given the tragic response to the individual and he merits this issue since his remark isn't clear or not helpful, at that point there is no compelling reason to legitimize it, this is viewed as an order for him or you should caution him in the remarks

• Useful or interesting 1

I always give the negative reputation to those topics or comments which violates any of the forum's rules and regulations to discourage them such as comments with less than 100 characters , useless comments or irrelevant to the topic or a topic in irrelevant section and specially to the copy pasre content.It is the criteria that I follow to give negative reputation.

Yes, we will give a bad reputation, if the participation is not useful or duplicate, or the topic is not related to the forum, because I have become a lot of duplicate topics in this forum.

• +5 1

We should use the dislike button at the useless and meaningless posts because these posts are mostly doing by the scammers. Therefore we should report and dislike this kind of posts for the cleanliness of the forum.