Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ?

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

Edited by Grace
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Yes people have invested more than that in yobit, yobit trade volume is huge the are some whales on yobit that trade a lot of coins daily and some vendor that want to covert the coins into cash yobit has the trade volume to make that happen fast.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

If I had so much BTC I would have invested it elsewhere. For example, I would sell them and buy apartments in my city. I would rent them out and make some crazy money on it. And, most importantly, real estate is a safe investment that you can sell at any time

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The rule is simple The more you invest, the greater your profits, but the risk will increase more and more
For example, your account may be closed and you will lose everything
This should be careful not to put all the eggs in one basket

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I cannot believe that someone invest 50 BTC in the investbox. Maybe there are some guys with a balance of more than 50 BTC but they don't invest it on an exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 10/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

that investbox is not working so just forget it and there is no need to discuss about that

53 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes this a good news maybe many people get benefits for yobit exchange offers 

Yes it is good but do You think can people invest in it? Actually yobit has %1 per day for bitcoin too but You have to do some missions

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

that investbox is not working so just forget it and there is no need to discuss about that

How do you know that? If it wasnt working than yobit would remove it so i think it works.But How yobit makes that much money per week?

1 hour ago, freelancer2098 said:

never 😄  i dream about 50 BTC but even in dreams no. i trust yobit but this high amount of BTC it is a risk . i put first 10 btc for the first try in invest box and then with profit that i earned i continue this strategy.

But they have min 50 Bitcoin min.So You cant even try to learn if they give or dont give.

3 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

This means you have tried to do this investment and found out that this is not working? Then why the buzz about a system that don't work.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

@Grace

8 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

This means you have tried to do this investment and found out that this is not working? Then why the buzz about a system that don't work.

there's a easy trick to check every invest box, if you try to invest in an invest box while you have not enough coins to actually invest then it will show a notification with this error : "Insufficient funds in wallet of this currency." ( in this case the invest box is working but you don't have enough coins )

but if the invest box is empty then you will see a message like this : "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment" ( in this case the invest box is empty )

Edited by Mohs3n71

It's good opportunity to us anyone invest in yobit inbox his money make double in few weeks !! I am newbie here ! So I learning about it I think I use the opportunity but next time !!

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

@Grace

there's a easy trick to check every invest box, if you try to invest in an invest box while you have not enough coins to actually invest then it will show a notification with this error : "Insufficient funds in wallet of this currency." ( in this case the invest box is working but you don't have enough coins )

but if the invest box is empty then you will see a message like this : "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment" ( in this case the invest box is empty )

This sounds very interesting but the investment funds is kinda high for some one like me 😀 cos I read up there that it is 50 BTC  or is this not the case?

• +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

3 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

This sounds very interesting but the investment funds is kinda high for some one like me 😀 cos I read up there that it is 50 BTC  or is this not the case?

you can do this test even without having BTC at all, it doesn't matter.this method always works for testing invest boxes

well of course, if I have a 50 bitcoin I would definitely to invest in the investbox.. Earning 15% in weekly, not bad for me.. that is good opportunity that we have a passive income..  

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a huge quantity of bitcoin, I mean 50 bitcoin is not easy to have, but yobit is a trusted market and they offered a great deal to benefit 7.5 bitcoin in one week

• +1 1

I haven't seen that option in the yobit investment box. But if that option exist some exchanges will use that opportunity to invest in that

Yes, since the profit is good at a very short time. I trust Yobit from the first place and it won't disappoint us, if only I can manage to have that amount. Is the 15% still on even if we don't invest 50 btc?

The rule is simple The more you invest, the greater your profits, but the risk will increase more and more. Hope that man will lucky ! 

If someone has 50 bitcoins it would be sad to see ir go into investbox because there is so much more you can do with it as you can trade with it on your own and make it grow even by 3% a day.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

Yes I will invest my bitcoin if I have that amount because I know that yobit is one of the legit exchange platforms that was already tested by time.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 19.10.2019 at 12:34, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

If I had a lot of bitcoins, I would invest there but not so much and less. After my investment would have paid off, I would have invested again but more.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

Wow, this is a very good offer from YObit up to 15% per week. If I have that much money, maybe I will invest it in YObit. Incredible income from 50 Bitcoin we invest with 15% profit.

I don't think about this that if a person have 50 bitcoin and they would invest its just in yobit investbox because the most of the expertise says that do not put your all eggs in one basket and maybe they invest their some amount of bitcoin in investbox and the remaining btc are invested it on other businesses,

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Honestly If I had that much of Bitcoin I would surely invest in the yobit invest box. Cause we all know that the yobit is really trustworthy and not a scam at all. So it's always safe for everyone to invest in the invest box of yobit. 

A lot of bitcoin invest into Yobit that will bring positive impact into Yobit reputation. I'm happy with that even I never try to invest but for trading yes, Yobit has good speed transactions. Maybe I'll stay for a while and enjoy Yobit features that I need.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Sujon33 said:

I have not too much money to invest in yobit invest box.50 btc is very huge amount of money.50 btc invest possible for only billionaires

Yes of course there have richest peoples in yobit that's hold up to 200 bitcoin in yobit, so its possible for them to invest such amount

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup