Is there any Latest ico/ieo campaign to participate in today? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any Latest ico/ieo campaign to participate in today?

I have been searching on new ico and I eo project to participate in but is very difficult right now. The only Ieo I give my trust too is the yobit ico and ieo. I trust the wallet since I have been in the Exchange for some years before this campaign start. I trust yobit ieo and Ico apart from this I don't have any idea of the latest ico or ieo to invest in then. As we all know about 90% of ico,s are sacm leaving 10% that are good and difficult to identify most of them are fully scam and some fail after launching lot of users fail. While in ieo only 65% of the project can be trusted only 35% estimately can be accepted estimatly as good ieo and most are profitable. 

So do you have any suggestions or piece of advice of the latest ico/ieo are legit to participate in?

You can find information about ieo on yobit from their official channels. Also, you can find in web some sites, where you can see all incoming ico and ieo, personally i find such sites pretty useful and trying to check them one time in a day

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I trust only IEO which are arranged on Binance Launchpad, because this exchange is the most popular and launch only checked and trusted projects, so it`s safe to participate in them 

• +1 3

The last one which I took part because it was a honest project it was Cartesi. It got listed on Binance and price is now double the ICO price. I don't think I've found anything else during 2020 which could be considered interesting.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

I haven't found anything worth participating but as lots of older good ico projects are now way under their ico valuation, i rather buy them cheap then buy into anything overpriced speculation for flipping 2x.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

ICO trend has passed and nowadays IEOs are popular. If you want to invest some projects, I advise you to wait for IEOs on Binance Launchpad, these projects always give good profit 

7 hours ago, nykas said:

ICO trend has passed and nowadays IEOs are popular. If you want to invest some projects, I advise you to wait for IEOs on Binance Launchpad, these projects always give good profit 

I may know of some existing ieos too that are still to date while ico,s has become a story to tell since it is outdated right now we focused on Ieo and not all ieos are trusted.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:38 PM, nykas said:

Always?  That sounds like a pretty hard bar to meet.  I don't think IEOs have such a good track record, do the ones on Binance really have that good of success rate?

• +1 1

I agree with you friend, best IEO site which is legit for us to invest is yobit exchange. There are many IEO which we can generate profit with them, but we just need to have some amount of money for start up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I would rather advice you to stay away from ICO/IEO if you are just planning on investing in one. They are the worst investment you can make right now, full of pump and dump. If you are having some coin planning to investing, maybe you can trade it for one of bitcoin, ethereum and hold or you might want try staking on EOS or Tezos.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/21/2020 at 10:02 PM, Sennpaaai said:

You can find information about ieo on yobit from their official channels. Also, you can find in web some sites, where you can see all incoming ico and ieo, personally i find such sites pretty useful and trying to check them one time in a day

yes we can get all the information from the yobit official telagram channel and also as you said there are some sites by which we can get all the information about lauching event of every upcoming ieo and ico projects in order to participate and become a member of the same projects

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I would suggest you to only participate in IEOs now, ICOs can have a very bad future some time after listing on exchange and usually projects lose 80% or more of the price after listing, not every IEO is safe either you have to still do some research about the project beforehand and you should only invest in IEOs that come from a good trusted exchange and not some new exchange that have almost zero history in having any IEOs working with them.

• +1 1

Certainly I have an important advice, which is that not all these projects are fraudulent, but some beginners may get involved in one of the projects before making sure of their credibility, and I trust the projects offered by the Yobit platform, but the best is to wait for this project to prove itself that it is good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609 I dont think there is an existing ico right now all Ico,s cannot be trusted because 90% of scam, I can suggest you to try some ieo and be careful while investing the ieo try to get there white paper follow it scrupulously.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

@Babubu609 I dont think there is an existing ico right now all Ico,s cannot be trusted because 90% of scam, I can suggest you to try some ieo and be careful while investing the ieo try to get there white paper follow it scrupulously.

You can be right but the world of cryptocurrency is full of scammers and to get a way out more security is need to solve this problem of hacking and scamming.

Binance head CZ recently announced that they will be launching new IEOs soon, maybe even this or next week. Keep an eye on that, their last projects were of high quality, although it was not very easy to get in time to buy.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:20 AM, Moneyguru said:

I'm very like Binance ICO, because they usually will make BNB Price pump, and also the project is a good project, But yobit IEO is the most comfortable, because of the 100% Buywall. so User can avoid loss with selling in first day, its worth it. specially for YO Holders.

You have just commented the right thing, the best exchange i have even been using is yobit, i have three exchanges and Bianca included. But the one that gives more and most profitable airdrops and IEO is just yobit. 

@Babubu609 You can find the list of IEO and ICO on this website https://icoholder.com/ . I have so many bad experiences in participating the ICO/IEO of the wrong projects. Most of the projects sell their peanuts(useless coin/tokens) at the higher price to dump on the exchange later. 

Currently, Youengine and 2local(I am currently participating)  are looking good. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I tried an airdrop they had in the past and they disabled my account for some reason. The link that I had to login doesn't work anymore.

Due to so many scammers, unfortunately they had a strict policy to filter out the true airdrop participants. I believe they have disabled so many accounts on their platform and has made it compulsory to buy $250 worth of L2L tokens to get the rewards, I also did not like this idea from their end but money is involved, perhaps they do not wish to throw tokens to all the participants just like a spacedrop. Anyway, three exchanges including Latoken , and p2pb2b are hosting IEO for this project. I am expecting the good outcomes from this. 

• +2 1

@Whited35 thank you🙏 for your advice I will try to follow the link you shared and also investigate more to make sure I have followed the good project. Right there of the youengine I also participate in it and I hope it worth something too.

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Right there of the youengine I also participate in it and I hope it worth something too.

Youengine,are you participating on their IEO ? On which exchange ? I wish to participate but I do not like both p2pb2b and Latoken. I have caught p2pb2b exchange to host scam project's IEO. In the case of youengine, certainly it is not a scam project 😊

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Youengine,are you participating on their IEO ?

Hey sorry to say  I am not participating in their IEO but I want to make research to future details about their IEO if available I will try to participate in it too.

17 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

have caught p2pb2b exchange to host scam project's IEO

Yes..... I agree with you I have learn about the p2pb2b exchange some of their host IEO'S are scam. Therefore identifying the legit IEO is difficult. Leaving it is the best option as there are many exchangers that are having legit IEO.

I no longer follow this type of contest as I call it in crypto because I find it a waste of time and you may not get paid in the end, but I hope you find some reliable ones.

• +5 1

You canister locate in sequence about ieo on yobit from their authorized channels. Also, you tin attain in jungle particular sites, someplace you container grasp each and every one incoming ico and ieo, in person i come across such sites beautiful handy and tiresome to test them one time in a day.

Ya...... I agree with you my dear friend, i learn about the exchangers and there host  IEO are the scam. So there is difficult to identify the real nd legit IEO. I have caught p2pb2b it is the big scam. I find it it's just waste of time but i hope you find some reliable ones

• -1 1
  • +1 1