We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

8 minutes ago, Heidelberg77 said:

@Honny143 Well, it is valid outside cryptoworld, just like we are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning. Lets say University, school, colleges, tuition centers pays for teachers, but students has to pay fees instead for learning. But it may be incorrect for Cryptotalk, just because Cryptotalk is paying for the learners too.

Well yes @Heidelberg77 this is the good thing for this forum they pays money for learner's also there is no other forum llke this, because if we learns from others then we pay them but it's different

so use this opportunity and learn crypto because in future crypto do so many miracles,

if we learns crypto today then we earns so many benefits in our up coming future.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

but also if you want to learn you have t wright some posts that the requirements, and to be hones i learn trading and airdrops from this forum, and i learned that binance exchanging site lets you withdraw large amounts of money without kyc verification, and all the learning came from creating posts about the and members will make it clear. and also on schools we can't learn without writing some thing, its the principle of learning. 

• +3 1

Yes this is the plateform where we earn and learning. This plateform gave opportunity to earn money with learning skills. Best cryptotalker have a good writer and have better knowledge. 

Yes I agree with what you've said. We really get paid for teaching not learning because I don't earn on the forum by just reading other posts I earn by publishing my own posts and by doing that I'm teaching other members who have no knowledge about a certain thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you by posting we teach someone and tell them useful knowledge by content . And when they put their post we learn something as our bonus . We take money in reward of our teaching post

We are all employed to teach each other and that is the main reason why we are being paid which is why they said our primary assignment is to post beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that other members can learn from us because that will make Cryptocurrency more popular around the globe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many people who came to the forum for the sake of money and the goal of the forum is to learn and gain experience and knowledge. There must be teachers with high experience in order to learn and benefit from these very much where there are many and varied topics about cryptocurrencies where you are through a teacher created in a correct way Everyone benefits from it every day happy

@Babubu609

I don't  totally agree with agree with you on these. I believe it goes both ways. Learning and earning is very important and both can be gotten from the forum. There is no way you will post or reply to comments on the platform without learning unless you are not focused. Why not get paid for gaining useful information instead of focusing only earning talk token and Satoshi.

Yes brother this is the best thing for us before we learn from crypto talk and will be paid to us. After this when we are able to teach others like create new topics and give advice to others they also give us payment. This organization is the best thing to learn and teach for us.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, koussai999 said:

I think we can learn by reading the comments before making a comment on the post. We also learn from the experiences of others and their posts. I think it is teaching and learning at the same time.

Yes , we learn a lot from the useful comments and posts of experienced people working for a long time. As they have more knowledge and experience, we may learn from them how they work on this forum. And after getting enough experience, we will be able to think and create new topics🤗

Yeah bro this forum has the whole thing without delay, the airdops the trading gambling the apps and free sites to earn on one place to study and to train, and the first-class component is you may percentage your referrals and blogs and additionally youtube channel, i in no way idea i see this kinds of websites, i realize bitcointalk however we both now how tough it's miles.

This forum.is so wonderful you earn money in learning process also for example we  not earn money for reading but after reading if we have question we post it and we are paid for that question too. 

So,both learning and teaching at the same time occuring.

If we have little knowledge about crypto we post it and earn. 

You can earn satoshis as long as what you write is useful . in order ot be useful your post needs to be informative so yes that is how the forum works in general. but it is not necessarily to teach something, you get earnings by sharing your opinions and ideas 

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

We are all employed to teach each other and that is the main reason why we are being paid which is why they said our primary assignment is to post beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that other members can learn from us because that will make Cryptocurrency more popular around the globe.

@Projectcrypto This forum pays us for helping others by sharing our knowledge. By sharing we are guiding and teaching others. So, this proves that we are here to teach and that is what our primary motive should be. But the sad truth is that many members only use this forum as source to earn income. I only hope that these members soon learn their mistake and then strive to make this forum a better place.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

This form is better for making money.It depends on what we learn from this form and how much knowledge we share.If we make a valuable post, we will get paid for that post.Payment depends on the post we make.without teachers we dont have learn .

Hello,we are employed to develop fee for thinking not for knowledge yes/No.

we are employed for the equally of them I will like to explained it one after the other.

1.To follow pay: in this forum if he /she not tell somebody to any occur he will been paying? No

2.If you no accomplish any like would you pay? No

3.If a big shot no opus that actual day would you be pay? No

4.If you pole deleted would you be pay? No

5.If you marker is mouthful out of the matter would you be pay? No

Some of paradigm of education are:

1.If you don't no the set of laws and control of the forum how will you concoct a comment? No

2.If you are not highly educated how will you opus in this forum?

3.If you no squander you time and become skilled at added about this to how will you promote to a reference. No

4.If you don't  study  how to make a statement how will you exert yourself in this forum? No

5.If you don't find out how to nature how will you bring about in this forum? No

According to my on celebration the mutually of them are operational all together in this grand forum non of them be able to exertion with out both other, show appreciation you for distribution this breathtaking in formation with us.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Dark Shadow said:

But the sad truth is that many members only use this forum as source to earn income. I only hope that these members soon learn their mistake and then strive to make this forum a better place.

I hope so mate because that will the forum a better environment for learning as well as earning, some members need to be given chance while some doesn't deserve any chance again because they aren't ready to make corrections and for that reason we should report anyone found violating any of the forums rules and regulations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we are the employe get paid fir teaching not for learning, because whatever we post if it is constructive, information, understandable and helpful to others snd the forum we get payment for all those posts on the other hand if we get bad reputation on any post we can't be paid for that specific post by the forum.

The task of any user of this forum is to share their knowledge with other people and thus benefit us all, they have never found a platform that pays you to learn or teach. This forum is not providing much and we must be responsible and serious when publishing.

• +1 1

This forum is truly interactive
You have to offer as you take!
As you benefit from the experience of the members and increase your knowledge by reading their various topics
You must provide your information in the form of posts that respect the forum rules in order to be paid for it!

Yes, I agree with you, indeed we have to share opinions and make posts from our opinions or knowledge. If we just read and don't make posts we won't get paid. For this reason, it is necessary to share knowledge or teachings through posts so that there is feedback from other members and it can be useful for others.

• +1 1

I think that here they pay us both to teach and to learn too, experts or more veterans in this forum may be paid to teach others with their topics but to new people I think they pay more to learn than for teach

This topic is telling us that fact because only when our posts is beneficial we can be paid and that is to tell us that we are all teacher in this forum for that we should make good quality posts in any section of the forum we visit to make learning easier for each other.

Right we are just like a teacher and remember teacher also learn and teach to others. Well we get paid when we make useful post and give an interesting information and also learn if we have some confusion about Cryptocurrencies and ask for seniors members to help us

In this forum what's I know both learners and teachers they getting paid the same depending on how many post they have created, but only teachers and leaners who posting useless contents they will not be getting paid.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link