KYc meaning and why! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

KYC is a kind of verification to verify and secure our account. Its stands for "Know your Customer". Many sites have introduced KYC to ensure clarity  of account holder. While registering we have to prove KYC to work and get withdrawal. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is a process in which you are required a certain amount of requirements to verify that it is actually a legal person who is using that service of the selected company, with this in a way they can send scams or multiple accounts.

KYC is a collection of personal information about you that proves your personality at any time and is useful in cases of dealing with trusted sites because in the event that you are exposed to any problems, you can prove your personality with this information

I do not have enough information, but I think it is one of the systems that websites and companies use to identify the personal data of the new member or subscriber, such as personal identity data, photos, passport, and the like,

KYC is a method that some sites use to verify the identities of customers and it sends personal photos and a copy of some documents and personal identities and really I do not like this method at all because it can be stolen and illegal files Use

KYC is an acronym for Know Your Customer.

Many online exchange wallets enable KYC verification to keep track of their customers, and get to know if they are the real users or not. If the KYC verification is not made mandatory, then the website may have computer programmed software bots or hardware bots to run the system and will have excess traffic of bots which can slow down or harm the server. So, to prevent scam and online attacks(DDoS), the majority of online exchanges implement KYC procedures to know their real users using their services.

KYC meaning is know your customers.to understand hsi customer information and details KYC term is used in many institutions. By using this strategy a company stores his customers information like his identity, adress, personql details are taken by to avoide any spam.

KYC means know your customer KYC is a verification where you can upload your personal documents like your national identity card or passport and you must take a selfie with your documents in these days every new websites and exchange required KYC verification when  upload your documents you must understand that this exchange is real

• +1 1

And I am my friend. I want to know everything about the world of cryptocurrencies. I am new to this forum and I do not have enough information. I like learning to expand my experience. I hope that the regular members will help you, dear.

• +1 1

On 3/16/2021 at 2:03 PM, Mark wood said:

I'm agree with you kyc is the process which you will provide your personal information with that site which needs your kyc but I'm little bit in trouble about kyc that don't provide your kyc with worse site because nowadays most of site are fake and they can stole everything from you so better to think before provide your kyc..

i do not think it is necessary to submit your kyc into wrong site or need to use wrong site . always try to use reputed site such as binance ,kucoin because this kind of site has good certification from crypto secure company .. it is worst habit that use kyc in every place without any research .

• +1 1

This term is an abbreviation for the phrase Know your customer, meaning that if he asks you on any site, you must provide personal information and data, they may ask for a phone number or a picture of the personal identity.

Hello my friend, it is only present in the world of encryption. It is an investigation from the identity of the user and the non-entry of fraudsters into your own account, and it is a successful process and works to protect its members inside the site and thank you

• +3 1

KYC means Know Your Customer and it is the process in which the relevant site verify our personal information such as pur identity through scanning and verifying our national identity card and all the relevant information to secure oyr account and the forum from scammers.

• +2 1

KYC is a verification of any website, it stands for know your customer and it is very necessary for a business to having information about your customer it has customer name, cell number, I'D card number and picture which is necessary for any business to do it easily.

It is depending as there are websites that consider the email verification to be KYC, but most of the websites are asking for your identiy in a photo or a scan in digital form to be sended to them for the verification of the identity.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i do not think it is necessary to submit your kyc into wrong site or need to use wrong site . always try to use reputed site such as binance ,kucoin because this kind of site has good certification from crypto secure company .. it is worst habit that use kyc in every place without any research .

Right dear once I provide my kyc to binance at the time I was really scare because that was my first time even there is nothing to fear but if we provide kyc to wrong site then it's bad we should care of everything in online because one simple mistake can make us bad..

• +2 1

I do not like this method at all because it can be stolen and the use of these files in illegal matters this security requires you to upload your legal documents I prefer to avoid senting my documents  the main purpose of using KYC is to verify

It can be defined as a digital identification identity, as banks sometimes impose it on customers where if you have accounts in several banks, following different security protocols such as kyc takes a long time and this is what the blockchain has solved as it saved time and effort.

17 hours ago, Mark wood said:

if we provide kyc to wrong site then it's bad we should care of everything in online because one simple mistake can make us bad..

You can say that again my friend because hackers and scammers have different techniques they use to cheat people in cryptowold and providing them with those informations will give them easy access to wherever they will cheat you, so we should be careful on the type of site we do KYC verification process to avoid lose.

• +1 1

KYC's are made compulsory in banks or any financial institutions who need to know your real identity. KYC means Know Your Customer. In the field of cryptocurrencies like trading or investments, KYC plays a vital role to keep track of the records of the users of the crypto platform. Many crypto exchange platform including Binance, KuCoin, Okex, Bithumb, HitBTC enable KYC verification as a mandatory process to verify their users.

5 hours ago, Tallest said:

You can say that again my friend because hackers and scammers have different techniques they use to cheat people in cryptowold and providing them with those informations will give them easy access to wherever they will cheat you, so we should be careful on the type of site we do KYC verification process to avoid lose.

Indeed mate that's why we are scare to provide kyc to any site as I mentioned earlier about binance that I provide my kyc and I know binance is full secure and it's real site but still I scare so we should ask from such experts before taking steps like this..

• +2 1

There are a lot of incomprehensible symbols, when I tried to write posts in a different section, I went into the exchange section and started reading the posts, I felt at that time that they were writing in a different language and I did not understand anything, and this made me return to the beginners section.

• +3 1

This is something you need in platforms like Binance when it comes to manage your money with great security, the truth is that I would like to congratulate you for taking the time to ask about these things that most people have no idea how they work, here in Cryptotalk there is a lot of valuable information that we can help you to take advantage of in the best way.

• +2 1

It is the process of verifying the identity of clients and evaluating their suitability, as well as the potential risks of illegal intent towards a business relationship. The term is also used to refer to the bank's regulations and the anti-money laundering regulations that govern These activities.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:00 PM, Mark wood said:

Right dear once I provide my kyc to binance at the time I was really scare because that was my first time even there is nothing to fear but if we provide kyc to wrong site then it's bad we should care of everything in online because one simple mistake can make us bad..

If you submit your kyc on Binance then your account already become secure like myth and if you get any problem later regarding funds then there has no thing to worry again . Yah if you submit your kyc on low secure site or exchange then hacker can use it for do bad thing .

• +2 1