Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

Securely onboard new users and protect account access with 

Two factors authentication Apis.

Enjoy a fast and secure ID verification process via your 

Mobile device with two profiles.

KYC mean known your customer and some time known your client

On 5/20/2020 at 2:57 AM, Zaino34 said:

This means verifying your personal data. This feature is required by some sites by its registered members and requires them to provide their personal information in order to join or withdraw from the site.

My friend, this process is carried out by some platforms and sites in order to make sure of your personal information before doing the withdrawal and transfer for the sake of business credibility, but there are some fraudulent entities that use it to obtain personal information and the addresses of the wallets to steal it.

KYC is verification process in which you have to provide your personal information like your national identity card or passport, your picture and your phone number. Someone even gets utility bills for your address verification

kyc stands for know your Customer ..and it is the process of verification that any exchange or wallet ask you to complete.an you can verify your kyc by providing some id's like passport or any national id that shows your citizenship with your country

Kyc is a verification process used by some sites in which all your personal information is displayed to make sure that you are a real person in my opinion. Using such a method may expose you to theft because you shared your personal information.

Yes KYC and know your customer I think some exchange sites demand KYC and they check even our passport and I think I'd card so I don't use any these type of sites I think. So otherwise everyone it's own choice.

KYC is part of the validation, you need to input your personal information, it is needed for creating an account. Don't be worried about your identity because it would be kept private and safe. Before proving your personal information make sure that you are on a legit website. Once you provide your personal information with the fake website, hackers and scammers can use it for some purposes. 

It is verificational process. It requires the users important documents and information which shows their full information and those may be any like passports etc. Now some traders demand kyc because they want to have their users full information.

Dear friend, KYC is a verification process. Some websites require KYC in which you prove your identity by providing ID card or public data etc. I suggest you to don't use such websites because there many fake websites that take your data and scam your account. 

KYC is to get to know your customers and some exchanges need to verify it in order to transact with them but I do not like this method because they ask for your personal information, A topic that is used by many in banking entities, for greater control and monitoring of transactions, it has now been implemented in the world of cryptocurrency.

It implies enacting the archives, similar to your reports that affirm your character, what your identity is, and from which nation, for example, your own ID and photograph, and a few stages expect them to have the option to pull out specific measures of cash from them.

What I know about Kyc is that it means know your customer, but I do not know of any uses for it in cryptocurrency or when Kyc questions are asked to me

What I know about Kyc is that it means know your customer, but I do not know of any uses for it in cryptocurrency or when Kyc questions are asked to me

KYC is a check cycle that expects client to give a few archives that demonstrates their personality, for example, international IDs or driving permit to be allowed full admittance to specific administrations gave in an online site like exchanges,wallets, exchanging stages and numerous more,it is additionally a safety effort that assists with battling illegal tax avoidance exercises.

Kyc is the ugliest thing that a wallet or exchange can ask for , it is an acronym that stands for Know Your Customer, in witch they ask for verification of our identify , and you have to give them your hone number and some sites askes for an imprint of you face, so you have to open the camera and thy scan your face. I see it as insulting procedures that deprives crypto world from the benefit of anonymity.

• +1 1

If you can do something good here then you can get something good here because I think what you have commented here could not be a good comment because here you have to discuss a good topic then share something good about your topic before making this comment  If you have to do and acquire good knowledge, then here you can earn something good. I hope there is a time when you can do something good, you can do something good and strong.

Its a security include on wallets or on trade stages to create beyond any doubt simply are not a bot or not a programmer ! this will make them guarantee approximately you ! I think it's great way for the stage security

When you create a online wallet then most of wallets requires KYC it means they want to get your personal information for the completing your account so your account also secure to facing this.

Thanks for asking this because before this I even don't know that what is this, may be my comment will not be useful but I want to thanks for asking such type of questions and also thanks to those who answered this. I read many commentss and get to about it.

the KYC is not important for the users it is important for the companies and for the project honours because they want the users to be genuine and not duplicate and not just fake users

This featured is required by some sites by its registered member and required them to provide their personal information and someone even gets utility bills for your address verification.

Kyc's full meaning is know your customer.Nowadays to open an account in  exchangers and wallets we have to do KYC it is basically done for our security.KYC is allowed to be done so that no scammers can harm us.

• +1 1

Dear friend this is a verification process and the KYC is the short term of "know Your Costumer" in this verification method you have to send your personal information like ID card , picture etc . 

KYC mean know your customer. It's mean you can upload your original documents like your national identity card your bank transaction or your bill payment. I think KYC complete is good for security of your account but the problem is every new website required  personal information which is not good. We must upload  documents in reliable website which have good credibility

KYC is a identity verification process. It is a useful thing that helps to legalize cash flows as much as possible. that is what most projects are asking for before letting you invest in there. But we have to be careful and don't leave our information in the hands of scam artists.