KYc meaning and why! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

On 5/18/2020 at 7:06 AM, Saj555 said:

I have been listening about the word kyc a lot of times. And i also saw some people asking questions related to this. But actually i didn't find any answers about this. What is a KYC? Is this some kind of verification or what! Why this is so important for the users. I nwver faced anything in crypto related tools i assume. Please let me know what is this actually.?

KYC means know your customer and that is the system others are always using because it is really difficult to have a anonymous customer especially when it comes to money.

• +3 1

I have been listening about the word kyc a lot of times. And i also saw some people asking questions related to this. But actually i didn't find any answers about this. What is a KYC? Is this some kind of verification or what! Why this is so important for the users. I nwver faced anything in crypto related tools i assume. Please let me know what is this actually.?

On 5/18/2020 at 4:06 AM, Saj555 said:

Sir kyc means know your customers i have heard about it but never use it bur it including documents of your house and full data about you .

The kyc usually refers to an identity verification system within the different platforms that offer commercial services, whether they are exchanges or investment bags, these kyc's is sometimes more or less strict, In the same way in some platforms they request it to receive rewards, I particularly do not recommend doing it on certain pages that offer a service such as or similar to airdrops.

KYC means "know your customer". Its actually a verification process used by many online based sites who need to confirm your identity properly. Usually you need to provide them your national id card or passport. It keeps their platform safe from scammers.

• +2 1

KYC means "Know Your Clients".To check the user is just a step taken.It can be done for any individual's legal documents such as government ID, passport and often even asked for certain additional papers such as bills, etc to check that you are a real person.

•  
  • Useful or interesting 1

it manner confirming your identity with legit files together with personal identification and passport photograph, or any official report that proves your identity and is needed in some trading systems and on the only hand it increases the extent of protection and verification and however it could be used to steal your accounts whilst publishing your information randomly.

• +3 1

Kyc is a method of identity verification that a number of websites and platforms request from users in order to prevent fraudsters from creating more than one account. This method has existed for a long time and depends on verification by sending an identity picture, a passport picture, or any proof of identity

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC is an abbreviation of KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER. You have to give your identity card number, nationality and adress etc. Yiu have to give all of your personal information which will be enough to trace you. Sometimes, it is also necessary to give utility card number or credit card number for KYC.

It is used by platforms that impose bans on some countries and in others, they use it to increase confidence and assertion of a person's identity. As for some AirDrops you use them for fraud, and this is what you should pay attention to It means sharing your documents and personal information with the platforms

Hello everyone, KYC means Know Your Client, it is the practice carried out by digital platforms to verify the identity of their clients in a positive way, this includes the request to send documentation, which must prove their identity, this type of procedure is carried out both to protect the platforms as well as the people who operate them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/18/2020 at 4:06 AM, Saj555 said:

NYC is the method in which your personal information required like your pics and some other thing it is a important process for verification and someone used it as security that the client will not cheat them but I think we should avoid Kyc process because some time the person can sell your Kyc.

KYC is generally known as *Know Your Customer* is a verification process that is needed to continue the business and account process in which you have to provide a comprehensive details of yourself like I'D card passport card pictures and all the required information 

KYC is a personal identity like a passport, KYC is usually used as verification when you want to register on an official exchange that accepts fiat, so we can transact and convert fiat to crypto or vice versa.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

KYC is your personal information which your provide for the verification like your phone number, address, passport, identity card number. Its a type of security feature.

• +1 1

KYC verification mean know your customer . In KYC verification they asked some questions about your personal life mean your name of id number etc . I heard most scammers and hackers stolen our information and hack our account . Be careful and avoid this .

Dear KYC is basically a security system which is require to working online at any platform. There are many spam to avoid these issues KYC is required to work easily but there are some chances to hack and if the date hack then the hacker can do many illegal activities so we have to secure more. This KYC have your I'd card, passport, your pics and utility bill.

The KYC is the client verification process and is requested by cryptographic entities and others to be sure that their clients are respectable people, that they are not criminals, this identification is good because the entity that requests it verifies that their client is real . There is a danger that many of these cryptographic entities are fraudulent and our documents could be used for illicit purposes and we are in danger of having our identity supplanted.

KYC it mean know your costumers it is use for verification by most financial institution in some countries to get personal information about their customers

Kyc meaning contains important identity documents such as name, surname and date of birth of people. Most websites require kyc. It is necessary to give right about this. Because it is necessary to determine who is given the money paid to people. This is actually necessary for us. Let's say we get money from somewhere. For our security, it should take our kyc, our credentials.

KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Client. KYC or KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the identity of the client when opening an account and periodically over time

Yes, of course KCC is a verification process that requires the user to provide them with a copy that proves their identity like a passport driving license and I think the main part of using KCC is to prevent your self-abuse.

KYC is personal data such as a passport, KYC is used as verification for exchanges which requires the use of KYC as a condition for registering on the exchange. Usually exchanges requesting KYC are those that have been registered in your country and are official, if they are unregistered and unofficial you should not give KYC to any exchange.

• +1 1

"Know Your Costumer" through this process a company verifies it's customer's personal information to secure the account. They may ask for Identity cards, passport and other information like photos. But you should give such information to a real and reliable company whom do you know for a long time and trust it's custom privacy.