KYc meaning and why! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

I don't know what KYC meaning is but I know what KYC thing is. KYC is a verification that we can do through our national identity card. It is KYC verification.I am sincerely sorry why I could not tell you what KYC means.  I'm brand new to this forum, I know nothing in detail, just some basic things I know.

20 minutes ago, Sayem494 said:

I don't know what KYC meaning is but I know what KYC thing is. KYC is a verification that we can do through our national identity card. It is KYC verification.I am sincerely sorry why I could not tell you what KYC means.  I'm brand new to this forum, I know nothing in detail, just some basic things I know.

KYC means (Know Your Costumer) (Know your Client) is a mandatory process of identifying and verifying the identity of the client when open an account in an platform or bank.

On 18.05.2020 at 02:06, Saj555 said:

I nwver faced anything in crypto related tools i assume.

That's why I love cryptocurrency. For the fact that there is no need to throw off your personal data to just anyone, and that makes sense (Know Your Client) :classic_dry:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

KYC is an option that's required by the platform to know their clients that's are really, because with KYC there will be lack of cyber in the internet especially in crypto world.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 5/18/2020 at 4:44 AM, malik6314193 said:

KYC is verification process in which you have to provide your personal information like your national identity card or passport, your picture and your phone number. Someone even gets utility bills for your address verification. 

I actually do not have knowledge about kyc but thanks to you for sharing this useful information this is the best thing of this forum it always gives us a chance to learn new things  that helps a lot in our life and I am thankful to you and to this forum.

• +1 1

Thank you for creating this topic because most of the members didn't know about KYC, as I was also heard many times this world. I also have learned about KYC from this forum. So I would like to tell you that KYC is the abbreviation for (Know Your Costumer) that is the verification process of some site such as Perfect Money and AdvanceCash. In this process, the team of the site requires some data verification which you have provided for creating the account. They require your National Identity Card and any Government's or local Bank's verified certificate or any documents in which your address is clearly shown.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Good morning my brothers and sisters I been coming to across kuc because of verification process but resident in detail increase.

KYC stands for know your customer this is a very verification process of an individual which is mandatory nowadays in every platform so you can't avoid this totally

It means confirming your identity with official documents such as personal identity and passport photo, or any official document that proves your identity and is required in some trading platforms and on the one hand it raises the level of safety and verification and on the other hand it may be used to steal your accounts when publishing your information randomly.

Kyc is the process of verifying users by sending personal information and your documents that the platforms do in order to fight money laundering and protect themselves from it, but you can trade without activating kyc, I think if you are trading with a small amount, I am not obliged to. I honestly stay away from all the platforms that you You ask me to activate the documents because I don't trust anyone and I realize they can use them for other things, so be careful.

KYC means know your customer and I don't know why they named it this way, it is not very intelligent and I don't want any company to know me, who I am and what I do. I don't give my ID to someone when I go shopping and I wouldn't go shopping if they asked me. So we are customers and don't want to do KYC, meaning they lose customers for asking us .

KYC verification,many time we need to submit our personal informations and documents like photo of NID card or passport or Driving license etc.In crypto world we can see that so many exchange wants KYC,though many people don't like it but still it's the best verification and security system.

Dear Kyc full form.(Know Your Customer ),is the process of verifying the identity of customer. The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent banks from being used, by criminal elements for money laundering activities. I hope u get it .

I see KYC is not only used in cryptocurrencies, it is used by almost every financial institution. This is a primary way of identifying a customer to prevent fraud.

Kyc stands for Know Your Customer. It is a procedure done by banks and companies in order to gather our details. It should be completed before doing any large transactions or may be required for even small transaction. It depends on the company.

• +5 1

Kyc stands for to knowledge your customer, it's very necessary because if you are loss your account you can recover from kyc documents.

Alot of exchanges are required kyc for their trading as well as withdrawal systems.

So everyone need to complete your kyc on every exchange of the cryptcurrency for further use of recourses.

I assume I have encountered anything in crypto related tools. Please tell, what,s the story of them big pupys ..... ... but I don't really get an answer about this. What is Kyc? Is it somehow verified or what! This is why it is so important for usersIe have heard the word KC many times. And I've also seen some people ask questions about it.

KYC means that you have to conform your verification,your identity card and where are you from, your residence and it is why that you can be safe from hackers or any other scammers that can harm your work.

@Jennifer Mathew @Saj555 @davy22 @anas abbasi @Rabbi864 @Joy55555

KYC is where you are required to make identity  you are suppose to identify your registration and this is something good and its one of the best thing that happens and works for so many people so to me this is really important because there are so many people who are losing in so many ways and this is becoming that one thing , identity so we avoid losing , theft is one of those problems that we face or illegal activities we do face all of the time

Welcome dear.. kyc stand for know your customers.  It is verification process  of individual. This is for safety. Require Id number,  residency like detail required for your saftey and this process .

Yes this is the verification process specifically used in crypto forum or for fetching or for demanding some crypto currencies you have to show your kyc information that should be relatively same as your national identity card by this you can claim your btc and etc which is related to the digital currencies. 

Dear Friend! There is a verification process where you will be requested to provide your password and id card. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

Simply put, KYC is the process of verifying the identity of customers and assessing their suitability, along with the potential risks of unlawful intent towards a business relationship. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend
 It is nothing but sending your personal information and data, my friend ... It is also an indication that you are a certified member and you can get some advantages through KyC ....
The truth is that this kind of accuracy may cause illegal problems
Good luck to all of you