KYc meaning and why! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right KYC means know your customer because it is necessary to fulfilled the requirement of your customer thank you for asking best of luck

On 5/18/2020 at 4:06 AM, Saj555 said:

I have been listening about the word kyc a lot of times. And i also saw some people asking questions related to this. But actually i didn't find any answers about this. What is a KYC? Is this some kind of verification or what! Why this is so important for the users. I nwver faced anything in crypto related tools i assume. Please let me know what is this actually.?

I also know little about it and through your post I gain more knowledge about it and you can say it is a process in which you provide your verification to someone it sometime needed in job and I also gives KYC.

• +1 1

verification by passport or other identity document gives some guarantee from the resource on which you go through it.  plus it gives a lot where more possibilities.  cons, can steal your data.

I mean, know your customer is one of the methods used by companies or sites that require personal data for the customer, be careful and do not give your personal data to anyone who is not reliable I wish you well

• +4 1

KYC means our personal information such as our identity card information etc. Many websites ask us for our personal information but we should research and provide the information in a reliable real web site.

Kyc is an acronym for Know your customer and it means documenting the account with the image of an ID or a passport, but for me I do not like to use this documentation because I am afraid that my data will be stolen if the platform is hacked

• +3 1

Well, yes, the KYC is the identity verification, many exchanges classify it in levels, for example level 1 would be only your name, country, and perhaps document number, but from level 2, it would be more with a personal photo , photo of the document, some even dare to ask for public utility bills to verify home address.

• +2 1

Kyc means know your costumer and it's in the fight against financial crimes. Your informations are taken and verified before any form o access is granted

KYC means "Know Your Customer" its the top security in many sites. This security requires you to upload your legal documents for your government so that the owner of a certain site can know your full details and reduce spammers in their sites..

• +2 1

Welcome, my dear, according to my information, is a system for verifying a person, where you are asked for a personal photo or personal information, which is something I do not recommend because it has many risks

• +2 1

Its not a decentralized process anymore and you just gave your essential information to a third party website and that's no different from using banks.thanks for this platform.

It stands for Know Your Customer / and is used to increase security because the strict regulatory environment places KYC as a mandatory and critical procedure for financial institutions. It reduces the risk of fraud, by identifying suspicious items. It should therefore be used to reduce fraud as much as possible.

• +3 1

Dear this is very important to prove your personality, so we all have to provide the required documents from us to the sites we love and trust because it is in our interest in the end so it is wonderful. 

On 3/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, Mark wood said:

Well I have the same situation dear I also used it for last 2 years but I like the current update the most because before when I withdraw my amount so I used to transfer my amount first from binance to another site and then sell it while now we can sell and buy directly in binance..

Yes, binance exchanger is upgrading day by day and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world. Good exchangers give good services and binance exchanger is among the best.

• +1 1

kyc stands for know your Customer ..and it is the process of verification that any exchange or wallet ask you to complete.an you can verify your kyc by providing some id's like passport or any national id that shows your citizenship with your country

23 hours ago, Tallest said:

Yes, binance exchanger is upgrading day by day and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world. Good exchangers give good services and binance exchanger is among the best.

Indeed I'm really trust binance even I have get many great profit in binance because I have some experience about trading and binance is one of the good exchange for all over the world people and I know many people use binance while many people use different exchange for different purpose..

• +1 1

My friend in reality is a personal verification system where he asked you for a personal photo and your identity or some documents relative to me I do not like these things because there is a risk that they can be stolen

that kyc It has become important and all sites and platforms require it, which is a request for your identity or passport to document information about you and in order not to log into more than one account and also to prevent the use of robots

It is a great idea to be checked the record with KYC on the grounds that any difficult that comes to introduce in your record, can be a reinforcement; for instance, on the off chance that you lose admittance to your record on certain events they request a selfie with the archive and on the off chance that they confirm the photograph you sent in kyc and they give you access somehow or another..

The KYC is a verification method that many platforms require us to ensure that we are real people who are going to use their platform in there are different ways to perform the verification, but the most important thing you should know is that for this process we must deliver our personal data along with our ID and a selfie.

• +1 1

I think it is a verification process, you have to provide your personal information and everything related to you such as personal identity. Encryption sites require it and even some wallets to ensure that there is no fraudulent activity. It is also an additional activity that helps detect money laundering activities or hacking operations.  It guarantees safety and quality

In reality, the Know Your Client / Customer rules oblige financial institutions to vet the people they are doing business with making sure they are truly legitimate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, some sites need access to the identity of their members by obtaining documents from them that include proof of identity by sending a personal picture or a copy of the identity due to the increase in fraud, money laundering and illegal activities. In fact, I am not comfortable with this method because it is simply possible that theft operations can take place.  Through it or activated it in illegal places

It is one of the programs through which the site or other of your personal file is striving to block fraudsters or others from the forum or other sites. Kyc is an important site for many of the world's platforms or cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is a risky and unreliable process because you send your personal photos, data and information to them, and some people may try to steal, so you have to be careful about these matters.

• +5 1