Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

On 10/19/2019 at 7:39 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

Too many options without results is no longer necessary, the best way to develop the forum is to wait and not rush and give more time to the team of administrators

You have a point there I think so too let's try to be more patient it helps a lot

8 hours ago, Sompa7971 said:

This forum has many good features.  The feature I like the most is the easy way to make money from this forum.  A lot of money can be made through meaningful and rational posts in forums.

Earning money by post payment is not a direct feature of the forum, it is a benefit of the cryptocampaign between Yobit and the forum.

3 hours ago, Goody28 said:

You have a point there I think so too let's try to be more patient it helps a lot

Remember that the publications are reviewed, you are a valuable user, in fact you already have more than 500 post, try to make post constructive and have a contribution to the topic being treated. Your post could be considered useless. Try to change it is  valuable for the community .

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Already it seems the  Forum is in a good shape. But still developers need to work on design and characteristics. The more they improve the more we spend time here. Good for both sides. 

The quote selection feature of the forum is really helpful and I personally find it to be of very good use. Instead of stating the entire comment, we could just state the part of which we want to answer.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:25 PM, Safwan said:

The forum has a lot of features that will make you to like it but the one I like the most is pay by posts. 

Sometimes it is lazy for some to go and read the OP, I understand it, but I do not understand how they do not read the post immediately above.

This is what makes your post useless and repetitive, that is a characteristic of some users, make repetitive post.

Consider making useful posts but most importantly, connectivity with users who want to make community.

1183849972_postuprepetitiveask.gif.2896f68e08d4ad51a3bab779ac68a19f.gif

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

14 hours ago, SuperCopers said:

i am like communication with others option.

this is helpful you ca  talk with your friends in your language.

this is most interesting features. 

It is confusing to understand what you mean, it seems to say that we have characteristics in their languages.

Try to improve or make a useful post, your current post can be considered spam. Remember that your post should some contribution to the Topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I like everything about this forum and most of the things are the reputation feature and the feature of adding pictures without uploading them to sites that give links and I like the payment campaign, where we get 1000 satoshi, for each post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like the heart button or the reputation here because somehow it is overwhelming if someone like our post, it is really good because it will make us post more and help other.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The quote selection feature is good to me. Because you can use that to select any information you needed even the shortest to provide reply. It's also less hassle for me.

4 hours ago, Lavanya said:

Each forum has its own feature. I rally happy to work hear. Hear I getting knowledge along with good earnings too.

Only one thing I expect from moderator ,that is give us notification for deleting posts. This feature helps a lot for not repeating same thing. Hope it available soon.

There is no direct notification, but you can go to the panel in your profile and review what you have published, the missing post is that it was deleted.

At first I used that control and it allowed me to see where my mistakes were and correct them, to improve.

The forum features that are in the profile allow you to do this really fast.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

What you mentioned is a feature that a forum must-have. But modern forums must also have sharing features. And fortunately, cryptotalk is a modern forum.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

The feature I like in the forum is the opportunity to read post as newbie without having the ability to comment on it. This will reduce spamming in the forum and give opportunities to aim for higher membership grade

On 1/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Thank you for your comments and show your love for the features of this forum.

But feel free to bring new features that are added from time to time.

For example I did not know the feature that you can now block the post without asking the moderator.

version....gif.02b1351a7e12e414abcd3344f84c750a.gif

Thanks   to the user "Unknown User" for the data.

version....jpg

UPDaTE:

This feature has been disabled, and is not available, At least not the short term.

The reasons: I do not know.

At the moment ,if you are want closing your Topic, you must request it from the moderator.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, sanjay80 said:

It's true that the forum has lots of different options which is really great and it gives the feeling if an professional website and i really like the option of quoting things i like.

i  also think this forum has many features and this is very much helpful for all. i like the reputation system in this forum.

11 hours ago, Arnob Bippo said:

I like it that way because it's very simple and user-friendly. It's very easy to find everything it means you are not a good member.

45 minutes ago, Md.alamin said:

I'm really sorry dear 
i have no knowledge about this topic,
 but I'm really interest to know about it.
.hopefully some one help me.

There is a good feature here in the forum that is not really used as it should, in fact it is a way to inform both who does it and who wants to try as a bad example.

In fact I do not use it much, but it is certainly an at least immediate measure to inform and should actually be more used.

Your comments are candidates for this feature.
1656507449_spamicono.jpg.73a2d975e8c823bcf189fbfa4bcd6857.jpg

• +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, alexisfuentes said:

UPDaTE:

This feature has been disabled, and is not available, At least not the short term.

The reasons: I do not know.

At the moment ,if you are want closing your Topic, you must request it from the moderator.

Thanks i don't know that.I was happy for lock option now i have to made request for lock.But it is still effective .May be they provide it on certain rank where members can lock their topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Hina Khan said:

Like that method I like it and day by day we increasing the knowledge and it's good for all of us we wanna doing work on it 

3 hours ago, Hina Khan said:

Working on it and it's good for all of us we wanna doing work on it and it's good for all of us we wanna doing.

Consider returning and fixing this double post, I think it does not do so intentionally, sometimes it happens when we disconnect and reconnect.

But it can cause spam and repetitive content.

Feature to receive one notification additional:  @Hina Khan

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

3 minutes ago, jitu123321 said:

Before cryptotalk come to my life i loved bitcointalk because it has given me to the chance to join so many bounty and helped me to earn money but after cryptotalk come i often open bitcointalk becuase cryptotalk giving me btc for any kind of action

Sir you didn't answer my messages are you interested or not ?

Bueno una de las secciones que mas me gustan son de las secciones de principiantes y la de las criptomonedas, en una nos apoyamos muchos en aprender a como trabajar en el foro y en la otra sobre el comportamiento de las monedas

On 10/19/2019 at 6:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

For me i can't say my opinion because i uae the forum through my phone so i can't even feel thefeatures that much . but they need to make it more good when it is come to know if we saw a post or not. i get confused sometimes.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:29 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The look of everything is just so good in general, the features to post topic, Scripts profile, button "useful or interesting", Share this post and of course "+Quote"...

spacer.png

I don't really want this topic but if you don't mind how did you put GIF on your post? I want to try too so that i can make an improvement to my post. Anyway, i liked some features that can help me to do posting easier just like sorting topics.

31 minutes ago, MAQ said:

Come on, don't talk about payments. That is not a feature, but it is indeed a program carried out by this forum. There are many good features in this forum, why do so many people talk about the payment they get.

I think this forum has made payment one of its features. Don't be a hypocrite friend, that is the most liked feature by most users in this forum.