Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

You need to slove 1000 captcha just to get one dollar this is so little amount my friend with a hard work so we will not work on it

I have done solving the captcha before and it seems not to useful for me, solving a thousand of captcha for one dollar ain't too good for me.it will not be an easy task for us

I have also heard about many captcha filling sites that provides you money  but I have not gone through till now because I am not having faith on those websites maximum are scam and many of them taking your work but not giving payment any other issues are their people having that's why I am not having so much good experience on captcha filling websites.

I have also heard about many captcha filling sites that provides you money  but I have not gone through till now because I am not having faith on those websites maximum are scam and many of them taking your work but not giving payment any other issues are their people having that's why I am not having so much good experience on captcha filling websites.

I think that these sites have someone to pay already, but don't you find that they need a lot and a lot of time and give a little money, I think it is a waste of the valuable time

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, the site is working and there are no problems with output. But you will have to spend a lot of time to enter 1000 captchas. It is better to use this resource to attract referrals.

I tried to work on this site few weeks ago. Did few captcha and immediately left from the site 😄 You need to spend few years to gather few $, and it is harmful to your body as well

1 hour ago, koussai999 said:

I think that these sites have someone to pay already, but don't you find that they need a lot and a lot of time and give a little money, I think it is a waste of the valuable time

Yes my friend and this is my opinion too

A Lot of work for a little amount of money this is not benefit for us any more my friend thank you so much

2captcha is one oldest sites that allow us to earn just by typing captcha but,it is so hard and tiring. 1000 captcha takes almost your whole day. So this is not profitable especially if you only have few spare time.

That site pays so little that you are better off doing literally anything else. If you use that time to learn about profitable cryptocurrencies and their fundamentals, you have gained so much more value then few sats.

This type of earning has stopped it's being old way to earn ! no we have new way to earn money like Cryptotalk - Bitcointalk ! I think it's better because we are learning and earning at the same time  

I think this site is worth a try and I think I will be trying it soon
But my friend, your participation is a violation of the rules of the forum because it is in the wrong section, so I hope you will transfer it to the correct section so that the supervisors will not punish you.

I think there is no point in trying to make money on this since the payment there is much less than 0.50 dollars for a solution of 1000 captchas

Actually solving captcha isn't the problem but the amount it pays is very low and the stress is much , solving 1000 captcha is so much stressful and the payment there give doesn't worth the stress.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is that okay by you? To me, it is not. Solving 1000 captcha just for a dollar is a waste of energy and resources, there are better ways to earn online other than that with almost the same or less effort. Go through other sections of the forum, Referral section especially to find better opportunities. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2captcha site pays but there will be one dollar for 1000 posts in exchange for your trouble 1 dollar money it is very low so i do not work on any site like this

On 5/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

I have tried before this kind of site but believe me to do a 1000 captcha per day is not easy, it will take you a long time and the income is only 1 usd, although you use a bot for it but the site we discover it and block it, my advice my friend is to avoid it because in the end the site can be just a scam

Yes thousands of captcha filling is really hard to do. And when you work hard and only one dollar for your work is not good. Some body think that 1000 captcha filling is easy but its not.

This way of earning is too difficult. You can earn not more than 5$ per day but you need to work a lot on such sites like 5-6 hours per day. There are different opportunities to earn which are more profitable 

Yes, I know this site that gives you $ 1 in exchange for the 1000 CAPTCHA procedure and you have worked with it previously, but you should know that making 1000 CAPTCHA per day is very difficult and requires you a great effort and in return it only gives you a small amount is 1 dollar

I tried to work few hours at this site, but i left after 30 minutes of work  ;DD It is really hard to work there for a days, and it will be hard to earn a lot of money (i got few rubles for 30 mins)

The truth is that it is a bit difficult to work on that type of platform solving captchas, since the time you spend in very exhausting and never level up, saying makes you a slave all the time.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:15 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

I tried a site mony earn is made to solve questionnaires, view ads, and invite friends. Your profit per day can reach more than $ 20, depending on the country you are from.
The value of the profit from questionnaires or advertisements varies by country

Can you tell us about this website bro ? you can make a topic with this website and you can make a payment proof to make people believe in your post ! thank you .

I was working on that platform before for 1 month and it is very difficult to earn there you can't make much money out of it also if you are thinking that you can do 1000 captcha per day then it is impossible

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Not worth it in my opinion. Rather claim regular faucets, you'd still make more with less work. I will be making a topic here tomorrow on the best and most efficient ways to micro earn crypto. There are ways to get 5000 to 15000 satoshi without having to click on stuff constantly. 

• -1 1

I never try this one because it's really make me tired to resolve all captcha all the time it's to much for me i cant do that all the time and 1000 captcha it's to high i think