Magical year for bitcoin - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Magical year for bitcoin

Really magical year, i won't forget that year, i will tell my kids about 2017 Bitcoin pump that got me some cash. Anyway, we shall experience that year again in the future.

Definitely in that period of time from its creation to 2017 it was magical for bitcoin, the attention that this currency drew is incredible, great for those who invested in it since its inception, I think it changed their lives. This 2020 can also be considered magical due to the events and the rebound in its price despite the difficulties.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I totally agree with you my dear. The year 2017 was the best year not only for Bitcoin but also for most cryptocurrencies, as the price of Bitcoin generally drags down most of the existing cryptocurrencies. It is expected that by this December of the year 2020 that historical maximum will be reached again, an event that would benefit all of us who today actively participate in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes, it was a significant year for BTC, although now is an even better time for it, many people have learned about it, many are interested in it, and now, perhaps, it will break its previous record and continue to grow and grow

• +1 1

This is a decade for bitcoin, in which it has had an all time price of 20k USD but it fell down leaving all those people that invested at the top In lose. Those people did regret but there are indicator that bitcoin price will surpassed the price it was before. This year is actually good for bitcoin.

• +1 1

Indeed, these is definitely Magical year for BTC. 

The Ups and the downs, the dumps and pumps have all contributed to the massive appreciation gained by btc these year! 

I have a feeling next year will only get better 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

When I see that price,when I saw the price , I felt a lot of pain because it was something that I was not expecting so its really important to be able to understand what the market is suppose to be, I saw bitcoin when it was 5$ and I never bought it because I did not understand it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

2017 is the year which it gives trader hope to hold more their bitcoin to earn profit. This is a good topic especially to those discourage themselves that trading and holding bitcoin is not good enough because your balance will stay and can not use it for a long time

• +2 1

Comprehensive Analysis Predicts Bitcoin Price Near $20K This Year, $398K by 2030.the percentage of the total addressable market (TAM) can be used to estimate a crypto asset’s implied future price.

• +2 1

Yes, dear friends, it is a great year for bitcoin, as it happened in 2013, but this time we hope it goes up and not down, in my honest opinion it will break a record.
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

Soon a big Bearish will occur soon it may be 12000$ but the next target will be more than current after BTC get their correction and may be hit 25000$. Target may be achieve at the end of 2021

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

2020 is also a magical year as price of Bitcoin is back where it was three years ago and looks more positive too as there can be an even better bull run this time that we will reach even above $100k for bitcoin price.

• +1 1

From $800 all the way to $20,000 this is very big rise and of course it can be said it was a magical year. I am wish to have been more interest in Bitcoin back then and had some better knowledge to invest when it was early. But it comes to today and we can be happy with what Bitcoin is doing and the profits we can gain.

In 2017, the cryptocurrency market was very strong. The term "magic" to describe this period is completely justified, and  It seems that the year 2020 is also a wonderful year for Bitcoin, now its price is about $ 19,200.

2020 was great too and we hope that 2021 will be a repeat of the magical year of 2017. Imagine 20x prices for the next year and us being here right in the beginning. We have to keep doing what we do even better and each one of us give our little push to the Bitcoin. We can create videos, discuss professionally and not with fomo, but give good decision advice.

• +2 1

2017 was of course magical for Bitcoin and altcoins too as all of them were just valued very low early on. XRP was at a price of $0.005 and Ethereum just a few dollars. It was all looking ready to pump and they did. There were coins that did 1000x of where they started so it must have been great for anyone back then. Although it was hard not to sell and I remember everyone explaining how it was not possible to keep holding for a year.

• +3 1

Bitcoin had many magical years especially in the early times but lately we were in very difficult patters and chart formations that were very bulish. This ended this year and after that halving prices started taking the movement upwards again as there have been buyers coming from huge funds.

• +3 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:31 AM, Jami273 said:

What is your opinion about it?

I don't have an opinion, this is a fact that 2017 was a magnificent year for Bitcoin and I wish I was part of it too. I started this year so my next wish is to see a repeat of this huge bull run sometime.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is magical yes, but later the drop probably made many think about it twice. But this price action is something that we don't see often or in another asset. We have to be grateful for Bitcoin to give to us the chance to reach to high prices and we can't stop hopping for the same to be repeated.

• +2 1

There will be more magical years ahead although I don't think a 20x will happen again. Maybe Bitcoin can make a 5x this year and reach 100k which is something that is being discussed too often and perhaps it will take more years to go there. It is not as easy now. In 2017 it was too much money entering and the hodlers, they weren't actually financial literate and were just holding wallets filled with hundreds or even thousands of bitcoins and didn't know how they should be investing. Now there are some whales that understand how the selling happens and will not wait for very high prices.

• +2 1

The best and magical year was 2017 ,when i bought it at 3000$ and goes to 20,000$ . That was a very great future of bitcoin for me and all my commuinty. Thanks

It is impressive that in May, someone could foresee a large increase in bitcoin for December, currently binance, Okex, Poloniex and Probit announced the creation of a new ATH, bitcoin broke its all-time high and reached 20,600 dollars, a sum that has caused that the fomo increases from one minute to another.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend this year 2020 is best for the investers who invest their money into btc because in this year the price of btc is gain more than last 10 years and its a record in the history of btc now the btc prices is $19600 and i think in the end of the year the price will be cross $21000 so my dear we can easily say that this is the magical year For the btc.

• +1 1

It was a really good year. I remember that in December 2016 I saw it rise and it already seemed incredible to me, but what happened in the following months was spectacular.
Of course, the road was not as simple as it seems, there were several crashes during the year and in each one very negative news came out.
I hope that 2021 is similar to 2017, I don't think it will rise by the same percentage, but I am sure that it will rise a lot.

• +2 1