You must get banned!!!! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Simply put it , if you dont follow the rules of the forum you get banned that is really important you work on that because there are a lot of things that are happening right now and the good thing is that  there is a bout to happen everything powerful right now, right now there is a lot of people that are not following the rules of the forum I have seen posts with three words and other posts with just a simple answer yes, that is not right but we need to kee trying to make sure that we do change a lot of things. and the first one if you find a new person then you must help them get through the rules, and you can copy and past the tag to the rules and a new person is the person who has not yet got to 100 post that is really important we are able to value such .

It is useful information .. All members must adhere to it to avoid the ban .. I will strive to create better comments and posts in the future ..

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I really learn more knowledge about crypto currency and trading and investment from this forum . This topic should remind many members to be aware and stop doing this activities . Otherwise they will be banned. 

• +1 1

That's good that practically every CryptoTalk's user (and non-user) can find this topic and read all the reasons why administrators can and will ban accounts. As the forum's guests and citizens, we must keep it's purity for newbies (also we should explain them the rules and help them during their first posts).

Давайте писать вместе!

Special thanks to the member that arrange the rules and regulations to become so simple for newbies to understand it easily you have reminded us about the major rules of postings to make without problems of banning

• -1 1

yes mate you are right cver stop learning at because of stap leaning then we can sucess and i hope everyone of this forum know these rules This are very importent for us.

Yes this all things important for success. If you want to achieve gaols on crypto so follow of this thing so important. But according to me rules and regulation so important. We can relex in other such as less usefull post. But if we break any serious rule then would ban. 

No,this forum just don't ban people anyhow it's either your are not following up the rules and regulations or you are trying to cheat The system either by copy and paste or with the use of multiple accounts

I think there must be some warning points or something like that so that yo become more conscious of the forum, directly banning will effect the reputation of the forum too in the eyes of the users.

good post because most of the new people do not know the rules that the forum has and therefore they take actions that in the end will lead to a possible ban on their accounts and then ask for help when they cannot, they should consider a time to read the different posts that can help them progress on the website.

It is good my friend that you created this article in order to be a guide for more beginners because many of them fall into these problems and do not know what is happening.

• +2 1

This is correct, it is united in a condition, reading rules and respecting them, if you do not face any problems and you will secure your account from banned, so if you do not read the rules, they are advised to read them.

This is correct, it is united in a condition, reading rules and respecting them, if you do not face any problems and you will secure your account from banned, so if you do not read the rules, they are advised to read them.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

That's right, this topic gave the newbies a guidelines go avoid being banned from the forum. I just want to add something to it, people herr in this forum could be banned if they posted false informations, so don't invented an information that is not existing, it could be lose for them.

Surely you've created a good topic that will be useful to the members of the forum. I just learnt something new from this topic even though I'm not a newbie.

• Useful or interesting 1

t is correct friend good point to share you have to follow these rules and not break them so that our account is not prohibited this topic will help all members especially beginners to know and help protect their account from prohibition.

Oh my dear, thank you very much for your useful post. I think this post is very helpful for every member on crypto. Always try to make post without break rules. Otherwise you will be ban from cryptotalk. I suggest all beginners, please read the post properly and also read the about forum post attentively.         

There are many rules and regulations of this forum. But all the rules very easy. I think there are many spammer's increasing on the forum. I am thankful to you because you tell me the rules and regulations. So I should be careful. 

hello, thanks for the publication will be very useful, I'll take into account all those points to avoid being banned

The rules are too hard mate there are many members that do not have any preior knowledge of cryptotalk and I think they should be punished a bit less than the ban on the first mistake.

Why should we be banned because if we can do something good here we have no reason to be banned. Hopefully if we can do something good here we can do something good. We don't need to be banned. We can work well here.  We have to work hard. We have to work hard. We hope we can get a lot out of here. We have a lot of respect in this work. We hope we get a lot out of it.

not everything infringement can get the client restricted, but rather the client will be prohibited if the client is demonstrated to have regularly abused or has submitted a genuine infringement

Thank you for sharing this with us,now that we know what can get people banned we going to try to leave away from it in order from us to continue been active on this forum and be able to gain for it

• +3 1

All of this is gathered in one condition, reading the rules and respecting them, if you do that you never face any problems and you are protected from being banned, so if you do not read the rules, homosexuals are advised to read them.