What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

2 hours ago, MrGeany said:

shoping with bitcion is bad idea i think caus ethere isa  real sotry joke about a guy bought pizza and payed several hundred /thousand bitcoins for it... so i think that is a really good lesson for enyone else who thinks about it.

Yeah men its not good thing sopping with unstable coins, bitcoin is good for trading and investing, then when we get good profits then we can exchange it with fiat money and we can buy what we want but not with bitcoin.

1 minute ago, Honny143 said:

I agree with your point but you give the example when the prices goes high, but what's happen when bitcoin prices down then what  do the store owner, because he sell the product in 200$ dollars and suddenly prices down then he face loss,so  don't think one way always thinks two side scoops in my opinion buy and selling through bitcoin is not  good idea,use bitcoin only for trading.

That's what i said on the post, read it all, i said shopping with bitcoin is not a good thing, that's what i just said, and some members just argue with me without understanding my points.

• Useful or interesting 1

Shopping with bitcoin is not good idea but if you are in emergence then you could exchange bitcoin with things but be careful we all know the history of hard disk and pizza man where price of bitcoin in cent so be aware with unnecessary shopping or spending bitcoin.

Buying stuffs online is your choice with bitcoin, you can have choose any coins that is worthy for the transaction, the profits should be for the shopping owner not yours if the bitcoin price appreciated

3 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Shopping with bitcoin is not good idea but if you are in emergence then you could exchange bitcoin with things but be careful we all know the history of hard disk and pizza man where price of bitcoin in cent so be aware with unnecessary shopping or spending bitcoin.

Yeah that was what i just said, did you read the post?? that was what i exactly said, shopping with bitcoin is not a good thing because the price of bitcoin is not fixed and we will lose our moneys if we do that. 

I am from UK. And here the uses of cryptocurrencies have already began. There are several companies and organisations which are already accpeting  cryptocurrencies as their payment method. The crypto world is quite big and the people are already starting to get involved with it. So we hope that soon every companies will accept it as their way of payments. 

That depends on you bro, you should know at which time you should buy the products using Crypto. Like if you have bought btc at rate of 9k$ ans if you like to buy after some time then you can exchange it to usd and exchange to btc again when you are buying that's how your money wouldn't change and wish of buying with btc also gets completed.

And personally i am buying gifts cards with ltc i have earned.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

14 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

You have a point mate but if bitcoin is properly adopted in future then we can also see some solution for this problem. The price of any thing which we want to purchase will changes with the change in the price of bitcoin.

You are right bitcoin price is always up and down so how can we buy any products through bitcoin. If we use bitcoin for shopping then some times we shall get loss.

7 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I don't think it's poetic. I do my shopping with Fiat. And I need a cryptocurrency to multiply it at auctions and when holding shares on exchanges. Since I work at my main job. On the contrary, I spend part of my salary on bitcoin purchases.

What i said was don't shop with bitcoin because the price is fluctuating every time and its not good for shopping its good for trading and making more moneys, just exchange with fiat money and we can shop with it.

Rather than using the cryptocurrency directly because of the volatility, there should be a system where the cryptocurrency is first converted to fiats to prevent price dispute. Before the controversies, binance announces the adoption of visa debit card to pay with cryptocurrency online using the user binance account as the account linked to the card. They adopted the same, firstly converting to fiats then proceed with payment, it just reduces the stress. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Exactly, Bitcoin price is unstable and the price moves often. This could result in you overpaying in the future if the price increases during the time. This results in more purchases if the BTC price increases.

• Useful or interesting 3

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

12 minutes ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Exactly, Bitcoin price is unstable and the price moves often. This could result in you overpaying in the future if the price increases during the time. This results in more purchases if the BTC price increases.

Yeah you are right it could result us overpaying if the price of bitcoin rices, and that will be a big lose, but some members didn't get it, i think they didn't read the post they just comment without reading the postt

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Why not to buy things by using Bitcoin mate ? If we are going to buy something by using Bitcoin , we might prefer the current situations and the real time market price. Regarding the future expensive price for Bitcoin, who knows that ? Regarding the first buying pizza, I think buyer or seller both did not think about the price to get this much high in the market. 

Bro you have to think about the future, you have to think that the price of bitcoin now is about 9000$$ then after you buy something with 9000$$ means with 1btc then after a week the price will rice to 10,000$$ that means you lose 1000$$ did you think about this tho. if you try trading you will understand what i am saying,

I agree with u dear friend shopping with bitcoin isn't a good idea because the price is not stable at all , it's not really good because it can make a business run down due to the fact that if there bought goods when btc price is high and when selling that same item btc has gone down , then there will sell at lose.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i don't kike to shop with the Bitcoin.because it is thr time to dave and hold the Bitcoin as much as we can.if we save it now will have a great profit later..and if we spend it in Shopping thrn actually we are just wasting our Bitcoin.instead of Bitcoin we can use other cryptocurrency

The story about buying pizza for bitcoins shows that it is hilarious and unpredictable to pay crypto for goods

I wouldn't like to buy or sell things using bitcoin.. The volatility is the nature of this coin.. So i will it as a trade but not to use it in my daily life! There are many companies start accepting bitcoin and this is a good step by them!

I do not completely agree with you, since you pay bitcoin as if you sold it for the dollar and paid in dollars and the other party has freedom if he will sell or keep bitcoin

Shopping with bitcoin is very good idea, because its really giving us a hard time to convert our bitcoins to fiat currencies in order to be able to do shopping.

Basically the price of Bitcoin is never stagnant as to where it might actually be fixed, as having toti have a Bitcoin at 0.01 which might $100 might differ to 0.008 as to $100 as when the price change, all dividends ofeit changed as well

Начать курс криптовалюты с семьей Биткойн

Мы возьмем тебя за руку

Многие люди боятся кипариса. Это новое. Это изменит мир. Станьте первопроходцем и воспользуйтесь моим опытом и знаниями. В нашем видеокурсе мы научим вас, как начать работу с крипто, как заработать на дневной торговле, и рассмотрим будущее крипто мира. Присоединяйся ко мне сейчас.

И все это включено

Начиная с сегодняшнего дня курс криптографии научит вас:

• что такое крипто-монеты
  • что такое блокчейн
  • почему это изменит нашу валютную систему
  • как настроить учетную запись
  • как купить свои крипто-монеты
  • как переводить между кошельками
  • как вернуть крипто в евро или доллары США
  • навыки дневной торговли
  • размещение заказов на покупку и продажу
  • работа со стоп-лоссом
  • настройка автоматических ордеров на продажу
  • расплачиваться крипто в повседневной жизни
  • как сохранить криптовалюту

Биткойн-курс «Семейная криптовалюта»

On 5/10/2020 at 3:46 PM, gourav789 said:

totally agree with you , I used Bitcoin only for trading purpose only . I know history of that pizza perosn ( that's really lucky man ) .

buying and selling with bitcoin there are equally chance that we are suffering from Loss as well profit also .

Even if I really love to buy things through bitcoins, still I can't because here in my country, they accept crypto currency as a payment.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I see the bright side of bitcoin shopping, in this way you can buy many important services and necessary needs online without the need for a bank account and obligations that may be difficult and strict.

9 hours ago, Zezo said:

I do not completely agree with you, since you pay bitcoin as if you sold it for the dollar and paid in dollars and the other party has freedom if he will sell or keep bitcoin

Bro i think you didn't get my idea, i am not talking the other person, what i am saying is the price of bitcoin is not fixed so don't shop with bitcoin because the price changes, i just replied this idea for meany comments, if you want to buy something that cost 8000$ and lets say the currant price of 1 bitcoin is 8000$$ so you paid with 1btc and get your staff, and the next day the price of bitcoin increase and 1btc price is 9000$$ so that means you lost 1000$$ withe less than a day, its not that hard to understand this, bitcoin is good for trading and investing.

I agree with you on this one since bitcoin price is not stable it's better to exchange it to fiat funds first and purchase goods than purchasing direct with it if we had this ability to avoid losses of our coins due to price fluctuations when shopping. 

• Useful or interesting 2

buying with bitcoins seems to me an excellent idea since it is payment method that some platforms use to be able to sell products like phones, macbooks and digital devices like smart watch, so we can use our bitcoins to make purchase.