What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

5 minutes ago, George10 said:

I agree with you on this one since bitcoin price is not stable it's better to exchange it to fiat funds first and purchase goods than purchasing direct with it if we had this ability to avoid losses of our coins due to price fluctuations when shopping. 

Yeah, that's what i am trying to say, but some members just comment that shopping with it is good without reading the post, but just like you said, we wait till the price rice and we exchange it to fiat money and we can shop with it. we are earning bitcoin for profit right so we have to think about that.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good and bad idea at the same time because it will facilitate you to shop quickly and without any bank cards and at the same time the price of bitcoin can rise a lot and you will lose.

I think you have to think so when you buy something the current value of bitcoin is ok for you? if the answer is yes then buy without thinking twice, the variation of the price is the dilemma I think of all traders...

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

It is a good and bad idea at the same time because it will facilitate you to shop quickly and without any bank cards and at the same time the price of bitcoin can rise a lot and you will lose.

Yeah it have good part but the bad part is more harder and bigger than the good part, we may lose more than we expect, men we will lose money that can buy the things we are buying at that time so its better only to trade with it.

2 hours ago, Monz said:

Friend i totally agree with you that after paying in bitcoin and what happens if the price quickly rises. But what if the price falls? We will then be in a state of profit so according to me a bit risk is acceptable.

Bitcoin never stay fall,it falls but it will rice again, if you trade with bitcoin i think you will understand what i mean, don't think if it falls, no matter what it will bounce back and rice to the top on that time that's a big lose, we are holding bitcoins to get profit when it rice so you should think about when it rice, and personally i use bitcoin for trading and investment,, you know the person who buy a pizza at that moment it was good the price is fallen, but what did you think that person is feeling about the money that he spends buying pizzas that could buy him 10 pizza stores right now?? so think about the future.

11 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah it have good part but the bad part is more harder and bigger than the good part, we may lose more than we expect, men we will lose money that can buy the things we are buying at that time so its better only to trade with it.

Yes, one of the negatives is that if I buy with bitcoin and its price rises higher after a while, it will be considered a loser of money if u  waited is  better.

I think that stores will make sure that the price of clothing will be fixed in bitcoins and those who want to buy it in this way will have to do it at a certain price of bitcoin, this will be the best solution.

On 5/12/2020 at 12:34 AM, Virgil dijk said:

I agree with u dear friend shopping with bitcoin isn't a good idea because the price is not stable at all , it's not really good because it can make a business run down due to the fact that if there bought goods when btc price is high and when selling that same item btc has gone down , then there will sell at lose.

I think that shopping in cryptocurrencies and in bitcoin have some disadvantage like this. As you said the stability of bitcoin is not sure and I think that it will be hard for those who sells online because there items will not be bought. 

13 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Yes the payment via the bitcoin is very difficult because of the movement of the price so you can fix the price of what you want to buy or as some sites do they join the bitcoin price with the product price and by this way it the price of the product will known for a moments only, for me i prefer to use btc only for trading and earning through it.

Yeah bitcoin is only for trading and investing, the price fluctuation makes bitcoin best for trading and easy to get interest and profit from it, but shopping with bitcoin will be a mistake that we lose so much money.

The price is not stable and it is a not a fiat,to make shopping with it. You will be ask to send certain amount to a certain address. You don't send all your money hoping to make purchases.

This is not issue that bitcoin price is not fixed and always fluctuating this is strong fact. Don't worry when you make a transaction then at that time your calculations made by the system of any company which accepted buying and selling of any tangible goods with crypto currency coins and tokens.

I never experience that and it is a good idea to make shopping with the use of bitcoin, it will be more accessible and easy to everyone because you are one tap away to pay your bills.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

At some point it is a good innovation and expanding the use of bitcoin in the industry. But also this have some problems regards the value of bitcoin changes from time to time. But if this is implemented and the value of btc become stable this will make any transaction fast and easy to access you just need phone and data to access your wallet.

1 hour ago, Jaysen0104 said:

At some point it is a good innovation and expanding the use of bitcoin in the industry. But also this have some problems regards the value of bitcoin changes from time to time. But if this is implemented and the value of btc become stable this will make any transaction fast and easy to access you just need phone and data to access your wallet.

No the price of bitcoin shouldn't be fixed or stable, don't hope for that its not good thing if the price stables we can trade with it and we can't invest with it, we are investing on bitcoin because we can get profit when we sell it after the price rices so if the price become stable then no on will use bitcoin.

On one hand, I have agreed with you that you are missing an opportunity in your hands and that it is just a waste of time, and if you keep it for a while, do not make money to buy that phone with a few satoshi. But on the other hand, the matter here depends on the freedom of the seller and the buyer. It is a well-known fact that the market is not repenting. What if his price drops to the bottom, that value from Satoshi will not return any value, and the opportunity to buy that phone will be lost from you. It depends on you and how you want to deal in your dealings

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My friend this is one of the big problem in cryptocurrency , we can’t now shopping by crypto in the popular market like amazon or AliExpress, or any other market , but I think this will fixed in future , because we see many countries , many company start to create a cryptocurrency , so i think that will fixed soon.

It is very interesting what you propose, the story is also very good about pizza, it leaves a teaching, very good, but to put into practice you need, a lot of knowledge, there are many ideas, knowledge to carry them out is what is missing sometimes.

5 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

On one hand, I have agreed with you that you are missing an opportunity in your hands and that it is just a waste of time, and if you keep it for a while, do not make money to buy that phone with a few satoshi. But on the other hand, the matter here depends on the freedom of the seller and the buyer. It is a well-known fact that the market is not repenting. What if his price drops to the bottom, that value from Satoshi will not return any value, and the opportunity to buy that phone will be lost from you. It depends on you and how you want to deal in your dealings

Yea I think that you are right and I think that it is great to have because ai think that if you are able to shop in cruptocurrencies then I think that it will be great for both the seller and the buyer because they are both using cryptocurrencies 

7 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

Yeah but you can't know which price of bitcoin is said to be the minimum, if 1 bitcoin rice decreases to 1000$$ then you are not sure that on the next day it may drop to 500$ see you don't predict bitcoin price, still losing right, but if you trade with bitcoin and when the price drops if you buy like if the price of 1 bitcoin is 500$$ then if you buy bitcoin with 500$$ and the rice rice to 1000$ then you will get double interest then you ca buy by exchanging that money.

• +1 1

Buying products using cryptocurrencies is very convenient and fast, and I have bought many video games using cryptocurrencies and I use cryptocurrencies at the moment to buy other currencies only

11 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

Buying products using cryptocurrencies is very convenient and fast, and I have bought many video games using cryptocurrencies and I use cryptocurrencies at the moment to buy other currencies only

But the post is about how bad t is to shop with crytpo coins esmeshally shopping with bitcoin is so so bad that we can lose so much moneys in one hour or one days, i prefer only trading with it because the price fluctuation of the coins.

@MarsDota2, @Zues, @Jump Yo the post says shopping with bitcoin is not a good thing, and it says that you will lose big amount of moneys only for shopping with bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not fixed so when the price fluctuates you will lose money, try to read the post you will understand.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

I didn't say anything like that because I know that if we are allowed to use any crypto currency as payment in shipping, I it is a good thing for us because we don't need to cash out before we buy. Shopping with Bitcoin while it is in small price will be harmful while buying while having a high price is harmless.

Yeah even if the price of bitcoin is at any stage we will lose the money, the price of bitcoin is not stable it changes every second and that will make you lose big amount of money, not only today even for the future shopping with cryptocurrencies will be a big mistake, cryptos are only for trading and investing.

yes you are right after giving the Bitcoin but stopping and if the price increases then we will be only in loss but if in future somehow the process is carried out perfectly then we may not go under loss