Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

This is due to the high fees placed on the bitcoin currency, as you notice the fees on the Litecoin coin or the Ethereum coin is less than that in the Bitcoin currency

• +1 1

I'm slightly disagree with your opinion.  I think ETH isnot more popular than BTC. But many times when Bitcoin cannot be traded, ETH is needed. ETH is used for low budget trading and investing. It is also used for fast transaction. People also   used it for reducing their risk for invest 

• +1 1

Where do yo see such kind of review thats shows the ethereum having high demands more than btc? if ethereum has high demands, why its still low price from btc?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Most of the new projects are releasing their own tokens which are based on Ethereum network but sill.I don't think the demand of btc is lower that eth, the btc has huhe popularity in compared to eth.As new people knows about Bitcoin at first

• +1 1

You can see this from the crescent of the market liquidity chart and through the Bitcoin buyout chart, where all this is part of the currency movement analysis. Secondly, it is natural for the acquisition to move from one place to another and to decrease in Bitcoin and concentrate in other currencies or in Ethereum. As Bitcoin has a right to rise, so currencies have the right to do so, and in the overall control of the market, the rise and fall so far are the whales because the market is still somewhat small.

Yes that's right, on many exchanges ETH is superior to Bitcoin, ETH orders are always there and many want it, I think ETH is the future coin that will replace bitcoin, currently the volume of ETH is very large and now it has become evident that ETH is on the rise and now continuing to rise to the highest point, I think ETH's future will be bright.

• +1 1

The existing liquidity in the market stabilizes in different proportions in currencies, and in most cases the BTC acquires most of it and after a while we find that the liquidity has been distributed and decreased in it or the acquisition of another currency such as eth has changed and thus becomes the leader of the market and its direction and the rest catches it. We have seen something similar in the recent rise where Ethereum has been leading the market for some time.

• +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

Maybe, the fee for withdrawal in bitcoin is very high. That's why they are using other coins because it has low fee only unlike in bitcoin. Example is in yobit, you need to have, i think 100000 satoshis or above before you can withdraw your the btc. Unlike if you transfer it in xrp, you just need to pay a small fee for you to withdraw your money.

• +2 1

I don't think there's high demand of Ethereum than Bitcoin. However, there are many people that like to use ETH because of it's low gas fees than Bitcoin.

5 hours ago, Hatred said:

Maybe, the fee for withdrawal in bitcoin is very high

Yes that maybe true because when the fee is high we all prefer to exchange our withdrawal currency to currency of lower withdraw fee. Like most especially the ltc, xrp, etc they are low fee Currency.

1 minute ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that maybe true because when the fee is high we all prefer to exchange our withdrawal currency to currency of lower withdraw fee. Like most especially the ltc, xrp, etc they are low fee Currency.

Yes that's the reason. But I think even we withdraw our money from other coin than the coin we invested, we just need to trade it again. I mean there's wallet that you can trade your coin to other crypto. Example is from xrp you want to get back in btc. There's a wallet that you can make it btc again, just need to trade and that's it.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Hatred said:

I mean there's wallet that you can trade your coin to other crypto. Example is from xrp you want to get back in btc. There's a wallet that you can make it btc again, just need to trade and that's it.

That's true mate there are wallets that have exchangers in it, like the trust wallet it work perfectly because you can change your currency through there exchange 

Well the direct is simply because of the exceptional advantages and unique features that ether coin possesses compare to BTC currency itself. ETH happen to be great potential Coin with a bright future too. No total mining limit and with a very low fees charges

• +1 1

There are a number of reason of why users may choose to rather trade in ethereum over bitcoin, but i think the most important would be the transaction speed, value of the coin and the cost of transaction. Ethereum transactions are often faster in transaction speed than bitcoin and are done so at a lower transaction fee, which is very attractive for those that have little of the coin. With regards to value, if you do not invest much, you are likely to see better rewards with ethereum price fluctuations rather than bitcoin, due to the extremely high cost of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In fact, it may be a deceptive vision! Because, you may not always notice the fact that your favorite cryptocurrency is traded on the exchange in some other way. There are different moments. I believe that this is not a reason to worry, and bitcoin will always remain on top!

On 7/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, TheRaed said:

This is due to the high fees placed on the bitcoin currency, as you notice the fees on the Litecoin coin or the Ethereum coin is less than that in the Bitcoin currency

That's the facts, the lower fees while making transaction is one of the reasons why ETH is gaining much more attention over BTC, additional reasons may be speed during transactions and no Mining limit.

Bitcoin and ethereum are leading the market, most of the people invest in these two coins. But the now a days people are investing in ethereum because this is most popular and providing them the best facility. The less fees is triggered the  of user.

Ethereum has high demand in crypto market because its has best technology and its uses is more than bitcoin. If you make withdraw in btc, than the transaction fee is high so that why peoples would not take withdraw in btc. They use another coin for withdraw. Ethereum have most of the token so people showed their interest in ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Presently, many people are involved in DeFi stuffs and that is one of the major reasons Ethereum is used more. However, Bitcoin is the first and mostly adopted crypto.

I don't think so that eth exchanged all the more at that point what's exchanging on bitcoin is you checked the all-out volumes of 24 hours on Coinmarketcap and coingecko. On the off chance that discovers a larger number of volumes on bitcoin instead of eth. You likewise can check this history on CMC and coingecko.

• +2 1

ETH team is very strong and good, so many peoples will like the ETH becasue its price is low and also so many traders now trade on this coin becasue ETH coin is regularly go to up and i hope that soon the BTC and the ETH make a great high almost ETH touch the 800$ in the upcoming weeks.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will give you according to my experience with the two, the very first one is on bitcoin, bitcoin is very expensive and sometimes it does not make sence to use it, the most important thing today is to work as hard and know how to really identify the right chance to work with. So look at it this way , when you have something working for you , always try to follow it , the right idea also being you can be able to balance everything perfectly in the time we have today , Ether chain and Blocks are used by so many tokens,more than you can imagine and I think thats the reason though Ether is also slow and expensive, but better than bitcoin

• +2 1
  • +5 1

For me ,I think it because eth is less and easy to buy , not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, but many can invest in ethereum, it may be because of the low demand in Bitcoin, I think 

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan