Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

On 5/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

These days, investing in Ethereum became popular after Bitcoin had its bull run (or at least that's what others believe). I personally trade with Ethereum in the meantime. 

• +2 1

On 5/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

Because a lot of investors lost hope in Bitcoin back when it fell down to 4K$. After that, a lot of users pointed their eyes on Ethereum as the best after Bitcoin. 

Well, it depends on the volume of trading, the strength of supply and demand in each currency, and whatever was the largest trading volume, the currency was more popular and strong, and this is what makes Bitcoin stronger than Ethereum.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, Brand1 said:

I think that the choice of the Ethereum coin has been started instead of the Bitcoin coin because the fees for withdrawing it are much lower than the Bitcoin and I think that the Ethereum coin has a great future and has been placed in the second place after the Bitcoin coin

Fees for Ethereum have been high lately as well. Although they don't reach $5 as in Bitcoin's case. Still this is different from the centralized exchanges fees. These are blockchain fees that have to do with miners. Exchanges have their own fees to process the transaction.

I guess ethereum demand is very high rather than Bitcoin because bitcoin withdrawal fees is very high as compared to ethereum and also peoples are using ethereum because it price lower and very short time this give more profit.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I guess ethereum demand is very high rather than Bitcoin because bitcoin withdrawal fees is very high as compared to ethereum and also peoples are using ethereum because it price lower and very short time this give more profit.

Bitcoin fees is too high dude and is not fast in transactions than eth in time of transactions it has high demand but while in trading and investment Bitcoin has the highest supply and demand

This is very simple. The herd always goes to the currency that is traded more. Sometimes there are currencies that have more liquidity than the bitcoin itself and simply because it is more profit opportunities.

The main problem with bitcoin is the high transfer fees, so most people trade with bitcoin but do not send or deposit using bitcoin but rather using other currencies because its fees are lower, I think this problem will be solved with the spread of the Bitcoin Lightning Network because its fees are very low and its speed is high and quantities can be transferred Very small with Satoshi.

1 hour ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

Bitcoin is the most demanded coin out there so i do not think that there is any other coin that could have a bigger demand than that of bitcoin.

Perhaps you do not follow the market well, but in reality sometimes there are currencies that have trading liquidity or acquire half and more than half the attention of the platform due to the news.

• +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:09 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I think everyone is investing in bitcoin because they trust them so much. It is the number one currency for the world of Crypto.

There are some other cryptocurrencies that are used in investment such as LTC or ETH.

Bitcoin had been the best to focused on as the highest demanded coin in the cryptoworld and also in supply it is among the best to be explained. Followed by eth the father of all Altcoins in the cryptomarket in general.

Bitcoin is the most widely used cryptocurrency among cryptocurrencies.  Besides, the price of bitcoin is comparatively much higher.  ETH is negligible compared to the price of Bitcoin.  In my opinion if ETH is used more then it may be only for withdrawal fee.  Because Bitcoin withdrawal fee is very high but ETH is very low.  So people withdraw their bitcoins by converting them to ETH.  But if you look at the coincapmarket, you can see that bitcoin is used more.

• +2 1

There many reasons that ETHEREUM is accepted by peoples more than Bitcoin now a days. The transaction fees of Bitcoin is very much higher which makes it less users friendly. Mostly a coins demand depends on fluctuations in price of market. Usually small traders like that type of fluctuation. So it's the time where a coins preference increase or decrease. 

• +1 2

The demand for bitcoin is not low, it is the supply that is low. Low supply of bitcoin and high demand is one of the reason bitcoin is so high right now. Other cryptocurrencies have higher trading volume than bitcoin because there is large supply of them but that is only the trading volume in terms of the currency itself. If you see the trading volumes and market capitalization in terms of US dollar, you will see bitcoin surpasses all of other crypto. The reason for bitcoin not being used and withdrawn like other cryptocurrencies is because of its high transaction fees. And other cryptocurrencies are used and traded more that bitcoin because there are simply a lot of them but look at their value and you will see there is no crypto ahead of bitcoin.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 5/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

This question directly referring to me because I always like to withdraw in other coins like eth because of the high gas fee in btc I don't like using BTC due tobthe time it consumpts  and this might be another reason why other people demand withdrawing in other coin than eth.

Eth is a smart contract that performs thousands of transaction within a second and is very fast compared to BTC.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:10 AM, Dmasked said:

The demand for bitcoin is not low, it is the supply that is low. Low supply of bitcoin and high demand is one of the reason bitcoin is so high right now. Other cryptocurrencies have higher trading volume than bitcoin because there is large supply of them but that is only the trading volume in terms of the currency itself. If you see the trading volumes and market capitalization in terms of US dollar, you will see bitcoin surpasses all of other crypto. The reason for bitcoin not being used and withdrawn like other cryptocurrencies is because of its high transaction fees. And other cryptocurrencies are used and traded more that bitcoin because there are simply a lot of them but look at their value and you will see there is no crypto ahead of bitcoin.

You are right mate the demand of btc is not low rather the supply that is low this are reasons why the price fixed constantly to be increasing more than it decreases.

35 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:
36 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

You are right mate the demand of btc is not low rather the supply that is low this are reasons why the price fixed constantly to be increasing more than it decreases.

@Babubu609 I do not really get what you are trying to say here, can you explain it better? Because btc price now is not increasing, it has even reduced from $10400 to $9400. And we still also afraid of the price not to get low. 

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Eth is a smart contract that performs thousands of transaction within a second and is very fast compared to BTC.

There are many other coins to be considered that are fast in transactions not only eth is fast there is ltc, xrp and some other point of your correction not all smart contract are fast but it processes thousands of transaction that is were I agree with you.

In my opinion, the demand for Bitcoin is higher than that of ETH.  If one thinks that the demand for ETH is high then the only reason for it may be more than the withdrawal fee of ETH.  The price of Bitcoin is much higher than all cryptocurrencies.  But its withdrawal fee is much higher.  Again many times it can take a little longer.  Again the withdrawal fee of ETH is less than that of Bitcoin and it takes less time to withdraw.  In my opinion, this is the reason why the demand for ETH is high.

• +1 1

On 6/22/2020 at 4:52 PM, Emon729 said:

In my opinion, the demand for Bitcoin is higher than that of ETH.  If one thinks that the demand for ETH is high then the only reason for it may be more than the withdrawal fee of ETH.  The price of Bitcoin is much higher than all cryptocurrencies.  But its withdrawal fee is much higher.  Again many times it can take a little longer.  Again the withdrawal fee of ETH is less than that of Bitcoin and it takes less time to withdraw.  In my opinion, this is the reason why the demand for ETH is high.

Eth has a less supply than btc and also in demand. The reason why we prefer using eth at time is for low trading fee and withdrawal fee. BTC is best use for long term trading for great profit

On 6/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Sayour197 said:

I don’t  think like ETH is highly demanded than Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. You know, there are not limit for the amounts of ETH that can be mined. Most of the new projects are releasing their own tokens which are based on Ethereum network but sill , I think, Bitcoin is well demanded than that of ETH in the crypto markets. 

I don't have to qaurrel about this I believe the Bitcoin has a high supply and in other hand also in it demand but what of the eth many small users are much interested in it due to its low withdrawal fee and fast transactions.

I don't think so that ethereum is more traded than bitcoin you could see the 24hour volume in coinmarketcap were bitcoin is already a most traded currency and having a dominace over 60% in the market

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As far as I know, I have never heard that Eth demand is higher than Btc. I know that the demand for bitcoin is much higher than other cryptocurrencies. Everyone knows that the most sought after crypto currency is bitcoin, which has the highest value. You would be mistaken that Ethcoin is more in demand than bitcoin. If the demand for Ethcoin was higher than that of Bitcoin, then the highest price would be for Ethcoin and not for Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

The reason why Ethereum has a greater trading volume than bitcoin is that, ethereum has more uses/functionalities, compared to bitcoin that is technically just an asset and used for decentralized transactions. The fact that ethereum has more uses, results it to have higher trading volume compared to bitcoin. 

I believe they are withdrawing to other crypto because withdrawal fees or deposit fees using bitcoin are way higher than other cryptos.

• +1 1

Etherum and bitcoin are both important digital currencies.But etherum has high demand as the withdrawal fees are less than bitcoin.Besides bitcoin is so expensive so everyone can't afford it.Also bitcoin is not completely stable so majority will go for etherum. 

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:10 AM, JohanDonne said:

Why people don't withdraw in btc is simply because the withdraw fee on different exchange is too high and you can't pay that much fee, that is why they make withdrawal to any other currency.

Yes that is the fact because of it withdrawal fee we often find it difficult to make withdraw with it because it cost a lot but as for the whales they have enough Bitcoin so they see the fee very low if debited.

People invest in bitcoin, but withdraw money in other coins in order to save their money. 

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

Different altcoins are for different things. Such as You can't use bitcoin for eth dapps or nft projects .

• +1 1