Why is Monero so forgotten? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Why is Monero so forgotten?

Monero is not forgotten it has the all time high hashing power since it upgraded to RANDOM X algorithm recently. Lots of people are buying RYZEN cpus tomine Monero now since RANDOM X supports cpu mining rather than before it was just graphics cards mainly. You should try out mining on your cpu right now I get around 2,000 hash/s which is a big improvement almost 50%.

I think because there was some new privacy coin nowadays and not really sure about monero because i really didn't any hear news about this one lately, Maybe not really forgotten because the community still looks pretty much in my opinion and the volume is quite large.

Now not only Monero is going through hard times, but all coins in general, especially anonymous ones, but I think this is a temporary phenomenon and this year the cryptocurrency will rise from its knees

Because Monero technology is old compared with another alts in 2020 and lack of project developlement. In 2020 new investor is prefer privacy coin like Atom and Grin

Sometime high privacy becomes problems for coins. Monero is best private coin but it is ignored by traders they afraid this coin may loss its value in future. Because it could become coin for money laundring due to high privacy.

I think this is the most popular anonymous coin. Many people use this coin. I am confident that this project will be actively developed.

Monero is the second best cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin.

It has a purpose "privacy" and it is the best in this field. Zcash is also a good privacy coin.

It is not at second place as it should be because of Binance promoting only chinese altcoins and the noobs that can't figure out the importance of Monero. It is sad to see so many vaporware as Cardano and ETC getting attention instead of Monero.

Well the is very much fall as it has the all time high 35,066.80 inr on 7 jan 2018 and it has all time low at 15.06 inr on 14 jan 2015 which has and when it has gone all time low it also has gone all tim high after low so there are chances that is will be trading nearly 29,000 in coming time and it  will be in great demand 

Monero, in my opinion, is still potential, the proof is that this coin is still in the top 10 CMC. Monero is rarely heard maybe because of the many developments from other altcoins that have covered Monero's popularity 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/19/2019 at 6:10 AM, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

I think the possible  reason  may be because  of its dropped price. When people and investors  get in loss after investing  they will never  invest on that particular  coin. Also Monero price is  been decreasing  so that  might be a possible reason.

Monero's lead maintainer was replaced recently by a new guy so I think that any increase in the price of Monero will be whenever its privacy-focused features are appreciated. That may be all it's got.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

One of the ways to stay relevant on any business is to be relevant, why did I say this, Monero has lost its relevance, I think the team behind that coin needs to come up with some new features that will motivate investors and it will come on the limelight again.

Another reason might be that Monero was previous called darkcoin if I'm correct. Many people left it aside because of the name and it's reputation. Maybe that still lingers.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Monero coin has large number of community but monero team not help and active that's why in 2018 to still monero coin continue down where others crypto price pupm again after dumping. I think in this year price shoud be pump if team active.

On 19.10.2019 at 08:25, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

don’t worry, my friend - you have chosen a good asset and your patience should be stronger and I advise you to consider another additional asset, never limit yourself to one!

I think monero is suffering due to the negative image it acquired as a coin mainly used by the darker elements of society or terrorist/communist regime. It cant avoid such an image being the premiere privacy coin in the market, not many wants to be associated to such groups even if it's just by using monero.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

However negative responses about monero. Until now the coins are still good and I have been mining for monero coins. So I didn't forget it, but I just didn't invest in Monero.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:25 AM, spyaquino said:

download (5).jpg

This only means that the team behind the Monero project are not doing their task especially in marketing their project to gather more investors and make it active always. 

If this project was being abandoned by the team then they will surely be forgotten and it's trading volume will surely collapse. I also mined Monero it was around at the peak of the bull run 2017-28 but right now I didn't see any good developments that were being released by the team. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:25 AM, spyaquino said:

download (5).jpg

probably becasue monero is a privacy coin and so people can hide transactions to the public, in other blockhain you can't to this. and now you can say to me.. 

"well you can hide transactions to anyone, why this would be a bad thing?"

because governments need to track your transactions and if they see you hiding a transaction then this will not end very well for you.

more rules governments will add and less interest in privacy coins there will be

Welcome with me
Perhaps, Monero will be dead, and forever forgotten
After Genesis mining stopped Monero mining, the coin turned back a lot
In addition to the lack of activity of the currency team in the creation of new projects

When monero launched it had good hype but after that this coin didnot gave good performance on the basis of which people dumped it and noone looked for it since then.

Well I don't think monero is forgotten, I'm sure there are many people believes monero even though some exchanges delisted monero, it won't die. Monero can survive for long.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The word Xmo is tredning recently in news and belogs monero is involved in many illegal activity like money laundering or mining through google ! So thats why many countries  not allows 

I'm not sure. Monero is not on my shortlist right now. The only asset the bring is privacy, but there are so many coins where you can stay private while doing transactions. So why buy Monero ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.