Stop doing this if you don't want to get banned here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Stop doing this if you don't want to get banned here

Interesting observation. This is the main reason many members were banned as they were just repeating the same words and adding a few more words from the title of the posts. This is just spam and doing that repeatedly will lead to an eventual ban from the campaign. Hopefully all members have learned by now that posting a reply means having an argument to make, an experience to provide, or a question that has risen. Still just posting all the above the OP mentioned and just finishing with 100 characters post is just spam.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:56 PM, malik6314193 said:

I little bit dis agree with you because when we start communication  we use such words.i think there is no problem with this but as you are saying repeating comments of thanks and i have no idea that may cause account ban. 

Why to use such words while we are the beginners? I'm not think if this must happen when you are starting working in the cryptotalk, everyone has own start.

Being here in the forum is a great opportunity,that's why we should really protect ourselves to stay in this forum and not to waste this chance offered by cryptotalk. Let's all have discipline,don't rush making post just to earn money,being so eager in completing posts can lead us to nothing. 

There are certain rules and regulations that every members need to follow on thia website and one of them is about copy and paste contents. And if the same words or sentences are repeated and noticed then it can be a subject next to bann.

I also advise members that their responses be of benefit to everyone because we do not need the many comments that are not useful

Sorry but i can't be fully agree with you.Your first points is right that we should not post same thing again and again.But while commemting on any post,it is usual to use "i agree with you or you are right" this kind or sentence.we need them to express our feelings about a topic.

Dear friend thanks for knowing your information. We are so helpful for your extra ordinarily tropical post. If you have any more suggest please teach us.. 

Thanks 

On 5/9/2020 at 7:14 AM, bitcoinb said:

Even if the only sentence I write would be "The sky is blue", some members would comment "I dont have any idea about it". Awful !

That is the truth, so many people are just after money in order for them to earn that is why they will comment even on bad post.

Edited by Lover840

You have tried to outline the major problem that lead to banned, many users failed to understand how this banned affect them, you will see other users posting as many Comments without quoting in one topic only.

Your pointed tips is very good to don't get banned from this forum. Some users keep making similar mistakes due to moderators get banned them from this forum. We should take care not to repeat this type of mistake.

These are very important points to note that are not written in the rules but must still be followed and I hope that everyone will obey these rules so that we can avoid getting banned.

I agree with you, I also think that these things are one of the reasons why supervisors prohibit and warn members. Therefore, it is better to make our posts of high quality. These posts should be useful to all members.

Idonot think there is any proplem in using this words they donot violate the general rules my friend so what is the proplem idonot know

It is normal for the team in charge of the forum to strictly apply the rules in order to clean up CryptoTalk, and we must comment appropriately and stay away from repeating the well-known words in each comment such as (Thank you for your post-I have no idea - ,,,, etc.)

Is certain that most people has been making this same mistake, unknowingly to them that there are violating the rules and most of thier post of will be deleted by the moderators, I was also making such mistakes until u got to realize and stopped.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right.  Such comments are now common.  So we have to ignore such comments and we have to come up with new ones so that the comment is beautiful

The thing is, you should follow the rules which very clear state that you need to make a constructive post or topic.

That means you need to at least try to post in a way that will help other users to get a better understanding or meaningfull information regarding such Topic.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/7/2020 at 11:42 PM, Mohssine said:

For you first idea , this is just a way to start our post , just a way of communication, there is no problem for that. 

Yes I also think that there is nothing wrong in it if you start your comments with these lines. What matters is that what your are saying after these lines, whether that is helpful or not.

You make a few post that leads to banned but I don't agree about the one you said that "thank you for sharing or something like that as long as you abide by the rules guiding the forum they will not banned except that you get warning point

Actually, these phrases should not be repeated and the use of unique and unique information and words in this way will be fine in this forum

THINK POSITIVE

I have already made such mistakes and now I know my posts have not really been deleted. My participation should be arranged, I mean, there is no confusion, and that sentence that we say is that we do not know or what is repeated that causes either the scanning of your posts or your attendance from the forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Some member here including sometimes we make the use of those words to start properly my statement or a content. But you have a point it is not good on always repeating those intro because it can be considered as a spam post.

I think yes you are right about the repetitive of the same things in many topics where you participate is possible you will receive a warning point about that, so we need to do good replies to avoid that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this post. Many novices do not know it. It is really annoying that you are banned and you do not know the rules. I advise all novices to readers.

These are pretty common mistakes that are made by the members on this forum. In my opinion if there is a topic that you are uncertain about and yet it is a topic that you want to reply on, even if it just for your earning, spend a couple of minutes and do a google search on the topic and read up about it a little. You will be surprised at the information that you are able to gather through a quick search such as this one, and then you will be able to meaningfully contribute to the topic without doing anything that infringes on the rules.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769