Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it

On 19.10.2019 at 02:57, bobjoemega said:

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

Actually I do believe in bots but I do not trust them ).
As far as I am aware the market makers use the bots to move the trendline. As for a common trader I suppose a trade bot would be useful for scalping trading and of course without built-in strategies, only customizable personal settings can bring some profit and it should be subject to regular control. Not just click on "Money" button and wait for the profit. 
I personally stay away from using bots. Spot trading within long time frame is to my liking.

yes of course. Bots is fully lie people.  I have tried once a forex signal bot and it gives me wrong signals. So I recommend that do not use bots. It is fully unlegal. So keep your mind and learn trading

Trading bots have no emotions, therefore they can act without fear of losing, greed or FOMO. That's why they are succesfull in some specific positions. They are also necessary for exchanges to provide volume for some lower density coins. 

As a trader, one should decide , plan and rely on strategy to outmanuever the bots.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I personally have not used bots. But I saw how other people did it, and surprisingly they earned, although not much. I don't really, like you, trust the robot, because there is always the possibility of some kind of failure, and in an instant to lose all my funds. So I would prefer to trade with my own hands

Ugh, the use of a robot is very risky in traditional finances and much more in the crypto world because they could even keep your keys. It is better to take the time to educate and train, I know it takes longer but in the long run it is better and even more profitable, and one can sleep peacefully at night knowing that no robot stole it while he was sleeping.

I hate bots, just like I hate any abuse, vulnerabilities that hackers use, but what can I do about it. I can only speak out angrily it's all (

No, i will not give my keys to anyone ( including bots ) i prefer losing my money by myself instead of losing it is a scam bot or aى Unsuccessful bot

This is a difficult question. On the one hand, bots help you trade, but on the other, if you don't understand their work and code, you can fall into a trap. Therefore, I believe that before using the bot, it is necessary to fully study it

On 8/13/2020 at 6:18 AM, Sugibengi said:

I don't believe in trading bots, I think bots are very dangerous for our trading, because bots can control trades and also know the private keys of exchange wallets, of course it's the same as handing over our assets to the bot. , which at any time can take our assets.

the only way a bot will trade on your account is if the exchange allows it, the problem with bots is that they can be easily hacked as we see before in binance where a coin SYS was pumped to 97btc buy hacked bots.

• +3 1

On 19.10.2019 at 06:57, bobjoemega said:

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

I think that good bots can be very profitable. The only thing is that most likely there are no such bots on the open market, since the creators of such bots will be more profitable to use them themselves. Inexpensive bots on the open market are created more likely to make money on the sale of these bots, and not to generate a stable profit.

I dont know about you but many people are using bots to trade on their behalf on several exchanges, you just have to buy a trusted bot and you will be given profits monthly.

If you are going to use bot always remember to not give your yobit or wallet account information because you do not know what they will do to your account. It is to hack something if the owner give it to them easily. If you are afraid to lose then keep your account safely also I do not think it is good to use bot because they are not that accurate to offer info or even exchanging

29 minutes ago, Mbmiya3 said:

Telegram bots involve people in many different types of projects but do not pay people easily.

@Mbmiya3I am bit concern who you post because there is a rule that your post must be in 100 characters to more than. I do not want to give you negative reputation because you might not know about it but once I saw you again posting in just less than 100 characters. I will. Let us make this forum grows. Thank you I hope you take my advice as your motivation to improve

I only used bots a few times, but after the bot leaked all my deposit I stopped using bots altogether. And after reading the above, I will never use them. But they are really used to control the price of one or another asset.

I think bots can be fully used in bitcoin and altcoin trading by implementing a system of price differences across the exchange market. There are risks and benefits to using bot trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Using Bots in trading is not really my thing even though bots will reduce the rate you lost your money in trading but the profit won't be that much so don't depend on bots train yourself by watch YouTube videos and consulting the experts 

• +4 1

The bots are commanded programs who run on commands for the developer know how much bot can brought the profit to uta users. So the set a limit in bot, like this developer other developers also knows about bit and hack the not for account password. Their for never go after bot ,work manually on platform. The bots sometimes gives good profit but later their performance goes low because the market constantly changes and bot doesn't have the capabilities to analysis the situation. Their for their encounter isn't strong and result comes out in loss. 

Of course I do not believe in trading bots, bots will carry risks to our assets, because I have left the trade to the bot and the private key to the bot, one day the bot can enter my exchange wallet and take all the assets I have. The principle in crypto is not trusting people you don't know.

• +1 1

Bots are annoying because they are programmed to be only at top of any trader buy making their sell orders little bit lower then yours but bot can also make you lose profit if fast changes happen on market.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:44 PM, bitcoinb said:

You are not well informed, I think that you confond trading bots with ponzi scams... Real trading bots use the "READ ONLY" permiission so there is no risk to use them. i use 2 of them 🙂

Trading using robots are real but not accurate. Can computer calculate accurately if a market is going up or down. They are actually fake and not real. 

• +2 1

I don't use bots because it's not more profitable also not valuable.some are still using it I don't know why. But it's not so good.

I have never used bots because I doubt the safety of using bots, but there are also bots made by exchanges to interfere with prices to find profits from the exchange. 

• +3 1

I have no idea about bots. Thanks for telling me these suggestions. Obviously some people use and trust bots. That's why I was thinking of using bots too, but when I saw what you wrote, I gave up.

A trading bot is something I've never used before. The cost of such services made me decide not to purchase them. I've never heard of trading bots being able to steal funds from accounts, though I suppose that if their developers wanted to, they could with certain upgrades gain access to accounts.

• +1 1

In fact, I have not tried these bots before, but I do not prefer the introduction of artificial intelligence in this area, trading needs to make sound decisions after careful analysis of the market, and not to make pre-programmed decisions that may be wrong and lead to a big loss.