Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it

I don't use bots and I don't trust bots. I received a warning that the bot was a scam so I didn't take part in it. It is not trusted by users, the bot is a scam.

The bots used by many traders are related to give profit to investors, a trader who uses bots. But there is a very small percentage of profits. Choose whether to use bots or not. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:57 AM, bobjoemega said:

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

i think you and a lot of users in this topic don't understand for what a trading is needed ans how it works.

bots are needed to automatize YOUR strategies so no one can "cheat" you since you put your entry point, your exit points, your stop loss, etc... so if you are losing money then your are using the wrong strategy.

other thing is if you are copying bots of other people but in this case if you lose it is only your fault

right. Bots is a big lie. bots had many warnings that it was not good and not worth the investment. I had a short time to join it, and I left it for almost 2 years.

I also see so many trading bots some trading exchange provides this bots tp give some indicaters about which coin prices goes and which coin prices goes down, biy so many bots ate fake some exchange runs fake volume through this bots, don't believe in this bots and try your own research then invest.

A lot of stores feel for the off of probability trying to apply certainly not they might get part involving income with no undertaking everything. However, you will find there's a consequence grinding bot are not able to perform errand similar to folks. Even now, it can be predominant if many of us buy and sell in each of our assert.

I don't be on familiar terms with about bots ready by exchanges to manipulate price. I won't rely on a bot completed by a name on the internet if I lingo ensure the code. For a bot I think, don't elect it to complicated, it specifically desires to follow main strategy. leaving 100% on bot is not a smart idea, it's top to organize manual, bot, dumpy time and lingering tenure every part of self-possessed

Edited by Daddminna

Bots are not useful in trading and I do not rely on them because they only depend on an indicator found in several platforms and indicators do not expect the direction of the market always well so that I will not rely on it and rely on manual trading.

Spilling the secrets on how insider traders, trading bots, whales, happen, the investor loses their entire margin and pays a big fat fee.

I think traders believe that after three bad trades in a row it is better to stop trading on this day. If the drawdown is more than 20% - make a break in trades. This superstition is based on human psychology and experience. If an investor has closed trades bearing losses three times in a row, he/she might feel upset.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:28 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Bots can be profitable if you did right. but i think its much more better if you are the one trading and doing all the works. because with that bots are just program. so its really much more better that you are the one who are trading and focusing on your trading works.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

Bots container be profitable if you did right. but i deliberate its a good deal further outdo if you are the one trading and burden the entire the works. as with that bots are lately program. hence its in actuality a great deal additional top that you are the one who are trading and focusing on your trading works.

For me, I do not use bots in trading and have tried it before and it was not useful and it is a scripting program to perform tasks on your behalf during your absence and there are no automatic profits in the matter

THINK POSITIVE

Bots are definitely a product of exchanging platforms, it's a subproduct which helps to exchangers to earn on us even more. I do not use any of bots and prefer to trade myself it's like gambling to me and brings a lot of joy.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:57 AM, bobjoemega said:

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

The majority of BOT who told you invest with us are scam and dont pay after investment and have try many of them and they are the same so be careful abut them

its better to have good knowledge about trading on your own , even a poor python programmer can easily make a trading bot , sometime yes bots really gives you good amount of income but dont forget that even those programmer who made the bot are traders , obviously when they have control over your money, obviously they will use it in their favor 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I am afraid I can not be agree with you on this. I have a bot and I am using it from last two years. and it's working so fine. and if you want to see the daily results send me PM. 

Well, I respect your decision. But, I have a bot and it's working so fine even in this Corona Virus Volatility. If want to see more details lame know. 

2 hours ago, outsskux said:

I do not trust the bot, I have owned it before but my friend warned that the bot is a fraud. I immediately got away from it. It was really bad. It is not profitable

We don't need to depends on BOTS, we can create our own strategy of Trading in cryptocurrency and making a good profits

On 1/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, armor said:

Some don't know how to give bot instructions to executes, that make them to believe that it is useless

Many traders think that if they are trying to use it, they cannot earn a lot of money without doing anything. I really make a profit. It's slow but it works for a while but then the price goes down and I don't pay for monthly subscription anymore.

I have used a trading to once before and i would say that you are correct. Bots are a lie. I noticed that the bot that i used in the past was able to generate a profit for the first few days and then started making ridiculous trades that resulted in a loss, no doubt benefiting the creator of the bot instead. I would suggest staying away from bots.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, armor said:

Some don't know how to give bot instructions to executes, that make them to believe that it is useless

they are trying to use it, they cannot earn a lot of money without doing anything. But there is still a consequence that bots cannot perform a human-like task. However, it is better if we trade by ourselves. I really make a profit. It's slow but it works for a while but then the price goes down and I don't pay for monthly subscription anymore. A good bot works if you configure it thoughtfully.

Trading using robots are real but not accurate. Can computer calculate accurately if a market is going up or down. They are actually fake and not real.