My mistakes are AWFUL 😰! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

My mistakes are AWFUL 😰!

I hope you didn't lose a lot of money with all these and it is good you try to help people and explain why all these are wrong to think we can make money. Scammers have many ways to steal our money and we must not allow them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your experience, bro! It is better to learn from other people's mistakes, not from your own. I think you don't need to despair, just move on with these things in your head and everything will be OK

• +1 1

My mistakes are awful also because i earn good mony in the crypto market at start but i am not sell my coins and i loss my everything, so when the market is down that time i am in loss and still i ma in loss so now i am just waiting for the good time when the market go to high i sell my al coins at hat time.

• +1 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

You are right, five golden tips, I would like to add another piece of advice and it is not to buy any cryptocurrency before you know what its value really is, what its future is, whyΒ buying it, is it baked by a real project or is it just a scam.

• +4 1

Do not feel to worry my dear because you are very young and you are learn, there are many good ways to make money and you are tested some and seen that there is no good in them. I am hope you are not lost money to some of them and to be better you are need to do your search and homework for crypto.

Yes crypto world is full of scams because of no legal protection. A small mistake can be very dangerous and you can end up loosing your currency. These mistakes have been told briefly in this topic and we must avoid them

• +1 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Doublers and high returns are scams. Many make mistakes though don't feel bad about it, it is money you can make more and remember that it is better to just buy Bitcoin and don't expect a lot from altcoins or new projects with the big risk they contain.

• +2 1

You did many mistakes and some of them can cost a lot of money, and even if it is only small and not a lot, still it is always bad to feel scammed. What you should be doing is to identify the level of risk, I too did some similar investments but I went very low and not in what were scams like the ones asking for ETH to get your money back, so I lost only a few dollars in some that were hard to identify as scams.

We are all making mistakes and all of our mistakes are awfull, so please friend don't feel very bad about this. It happens even to the best and most experts to make mistakes. We are humans so we believe easily others and we make mistakes. What you need now that you acknowledged all these is to avoid them and to always search before you join something.

• +3 1

As a beginner in the crypto talk world we must be careful about these all risky things. Where there is a big profit where. Are big risks. So don't trust at these fake sites which ate offering you most offers of earning. If you learn from your mistakes then you will be able to face all these things.

I think the reason why people likely to fall into this traps is because they are eager on generating profit. I guess it is only normal since it is everyone’s goal when they decided to join this industry. I also share the same fate just like you but I think you are the experienced one about this tragedies. My only mistake was too much spending time and asset in gambling and also the risk of investing to newly introduced coins. This are the only ones that I could say that I commit mistake since this is when I literally lose most of my assets in my wallet and fortunately manages to bounce back because of something did happen to the trade exchange platform I am using.

• +4 1

No dear don't be too strict with yourself, you may have done a few mistakes that were awful but don't lose faith on crypto, it will be here for you and the most exciting times are ahead of us. We will live a great time and 2021 you can't imagine the profits you will make.

Precisely, in short always be logical to prevent from scamming, like who would gives you a reward that you only need to do is a easy task, isn't it something fishy?. Also, if I were you I will not waste my time in faucet sites, since it will only gives you a small amount of income and will took a lot of your time. Better to search for the decent earning sites like this forum that will gives you a reasonable income, be logical just like I have said, if you were spent a day in this forum and reached your quota then all of your post has positive rating, you will surely earn much higher compared when you have spent a day in the faucet site.

Well, thank you for learning from your experience that I should not make such mistakes. I hope to continue to earn more money.

5 hours ago, Cryptic said:

you will surely earn much higher compared when you have spent a day in the faucet site.

@Cryptic not about earning actually but if a member use his time in a crypto discussion forum than faucetΒ  then he has many benefit.. Such as he can learn trading, mining, invest way, bounty and so on by spend his time in forum while earn enough currency but the faucet is totally diffrent than Forum.. In faucet you cant learn or earnΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

• +3 1

Hello, my colleague, if it is a consolation to you, she is not the only one who has made mistakes on my part, I have also made some because of lack and neglect of looking for information but hey even so you never know enough in this world of cryptocurrencies
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

On 5/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right dear, we should be very careful with attractive offers because most of them are fake offers which promoted by scammers and they just need to steal our money and they have nothing more.

You are right mate , sometimes we fall for too much love for a coin because of some beneficial offer we were presented with, but unfortunately they turn out be no avail at the end one has to be careful with this kind of coins.

My biggest mistake was to take to long in collecting satoshis or faucets and too long of a time was lost and the truth is I wasted a lot of time with it and I even lost everything to it the truth is I tried a lot of work to make sure that am making everything in the right position so the truth is , we need to make sense, dont concentrate to much on faucets because you will lose your valuable time

• +1 1

Yes it is right mistakes are always awful. So be careful and avoid from these mistakes. Never addict the coin and lose your money avoid from these bad habits.

Well, i am beginner so in the future i will be make many mistakes! but i think that you can learn a lot from the mistakes! when you read and learn more about to cryptocurrency and this world you will have less oportunities to make mistakes! so i recommend that learn and generate knowledge!

• +1 1

I'm very new and I'm lucky to have found very interesting topics that had some of these mistakes you made and advised me not to do that. Cryptotalk helped me a lot during this time to learn about ways to earn money online and not to fall into the scammers plans.

• +3 1

You have tried and didn't succeed. I hope that you didn't pay it with a lot of money so that you can make back what you ahve lost. I am sorry about this experience you had and it can be something that make people quit the crypto world.

I see thanks for sharing your mistakes mate with this more people will avoid those mistakes you made and will help them for better because you helped them in no matter what way you still helped them out from making this happen! πŸ™‚

It depends upon theΒ distinctiveΒ clientsΒ numerousΒ clientsΒ knowing anyΒ trickΒ trapΒ moreoverΒ theyΒ attemptΒ toΒ contributeΒ andΒ attemptΒ toΒ involvementΒ it but iΒ do notΒ think weΒ ought toΒ believeΒ anyΒ computerizedΒ localesΒ without anyΒ individualΒ investigateΒ sinceΒ it canΒ hurtΒ usΒ exceptionallyΒ gravely.

In the world of cryptocurrencies at first it is horrible because you will have little profit or you will fall into scams but after you have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a long time you will feel very happy since you will realize that you have a very good profit with cryptocurrencies than ever Β give up that is my recommendation.