My mistakes are AWFUL 😰! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

My mistakes are AWFUL 😰!

There are many that make same mistakes and some bigger than that. But the mistake help to gain more experience and shape us to be better in making transactions in the future. 

I think that all doubler sites are fake and should be avoided completely by anyone in the crypto world and to add to the list, something that everyone should avoid is not well known crypto currency wallets as I used one and all my saved crypto currency was removed as my account was deleted for no reason.

Nice advice, there is a saying that says there is no short cut to victory.  We have to try and be mindful of all the unnecessary juicy offers some sites are given and face the reality.

• +1 1

We are all prone to mistakes and the work we do is very delicate, and we must follow it constantly, calmly and cautiously, to avoid making these mistakes. The most sluggish thing I have done in this field is writing in a language other than the required language.

Indeed, these mistakes are serious so I entered the forum and learn the risks and negatives before the positives so that I do not make a mistake and lose everything I worked for

• +2 1

you are allowing some of the airdrops for the fee and some of the faucets that they are good, I do not think you should do the airdrops and I do not think it is worth doing the  faucets as well because of the low earning of them.

As a beginner in tge cryptocurrency world we have to take care of so many things. There are some advice from the exlerts that, never trust any short of new platform or project in tge crypto worl. You are correct today's internet field the scameer made a lot of traps for us.       

Thank you for providing these updates to us and to sincere is good idea sharing your experience about fake projects site that scam people and now we will have to be very careful when we come across something like this.

As a beginner in to crypto world we may mistake. But mistakes is important. Without mistakes we can't learn. We have to learn from mistakes. It will make us even stronger. So i think everybody makes mistakes. 

My mistake is i fall for an offer and i lose my money. My friend also lose money with me. So be care in these things. 

Where there are many advantages, we also face many disadvantages. You need to keep your cryptocurrency portfolio in a safe place.I wish I could avoid these mistakes and not work on another sites in Chrome because working in them is a waste of time.

Dear Mate, Mistakes makes us valuable if you doesn't go for them you don't know that these are scams. Mistakes leads to success and Thanks for sharing your knowledge now we avoid them. Don't worry work with same patience and lift up yourself to the sky because you have learnt a lot form mistakes now you can easily distinguish b/w right or worng.

• +1 1

Nice advices.

> Curreny doublers are %100 percent scam. avoid them at all consts

> Some airdrops are fine , some are scam. if they want you to send money, avoid.

> Faucets - waste of time. spend your time more wisely, to develop yourself. do the faucets only if you have zero things better to do

> Cloud mining - most are scam. if there is a withdraw limit, and if they want money to withdraw, it's scam. avoid.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend, despite all the mistakes you made, the important thing in the end is that you benefit from these mistakes that you made. Even if your mistakes were terrible, the important thing is to benefit from these mistakes. Thank you very much.

You are right. I have avoided these mistakes, and I do not trust sites that give great unbelievable offers, especially new sites. I also do not work on faucets sites because working in them is a waste of time and it is not possible to reach the minimum amount of clouds from them.

I agree with your points especially the first two of them because in logic it makes no sense for any site to double the earning for people with no return or some missions that they have to do which means any sites that offer to double the investment or to earn good profit from it for free are scam 

about the last point airdrops were meant to be for free so not even 0.001 eth is acceptable , because it's scam as well

• +1 1

Well... You have actually pin pointed some notable facts which I can agree with that coin doublers and unbelievable offers are actually scams and u need to resist from them as much as necessary

I find the ico more interesting one if one can afford the investment he should do it in the ico because that coin can make him rich within few months without doing anything.

Every member on this form are not perfect in the cryptocurrency so you should not worry about that the mistakes are the part of success you should to learn from your mistakes and you should not worry about that so best of luck

• +3 1

I have made the same mistakes as you to tell the truth, but others that I made that really reduced by commercial capital and that is to send my assets to an ERC-20 portfolio, it must be borne in mind that most cryptocurrencies have totally different networks. Of others, for this we must always be careful of what we do and how to do it, transactions are important to know where we are going to send them. That was my mistake and I lost a lot of money, which does not happen to me again.

Making mistakes within the crypto world is the most common, it is normal because it happens to all of us at the beginning of our journey, but we must learn valuable lessons from everything, for me the lessons that remain from my mistake is to be more careful and be more patient, If we focus on what we lost or stopped doing, we will never move forward, rather let's try to see where we can improve so as not to make the same mistakes.

• +3 1

No, I could say that I have not been a victim of a scam at some point. What I have wasted my time on taps that you spend a lot of time on and in the end what you get is a minimal amount. I always try to give it a try for a few days and if I see that it is not profitable I just quit and walk away.

My mistakes, dear colleagues in the world of cryptocurrencies, are also numerous, and the greatest of what I have committed is to trust a certain platform that offered a lot for nothing, therefore I do not advise not to trust when they offer you a lot for nothing
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, we all have been exposed to such things. Fortunately, since my entry into the field, I have had some expert friends who consult them before doing anything, they really saved me from a lot of fraud and theft attempts, so consult those who are more experienced than you before doing anything here

• +2 1

I think that we all have the same thing happened with us and we went through the same experience, and the beginning was difficult to reach the right way to win cryptocurrencies, the important thing is that you have learned from your mistakes and tried to develop yourself for the better and achieve profit with the right steps.

Thank your post is  a useful post which help many people which are a beginners  they always faced Ain some site or some platform.

• +3 1