Patience in trading/investing - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Patience in trading/investing

Yes, your words are true. Patience is the key to success in trading because it makes you work with your mind and control your emotions, for example, be patient to enter the market at the right time.

I agree, the exit plan should be always an option, we are dealing with things we don't understand and we don't have power to predict some movements. There are sometimes when we know that prices will just rise and the patience is required to keep hold then, but we still not need to make unecessary risks.

When trading or investing it is very important to be patient and wait for the right moment of trading, if it is an investment you must choose the best project, if we carry out these operations impatiently just letting ourselves be carried away by our emotions we could lose our capital. 

• +5 1

Controlling your emotions is great because it affects what you're doing, even if it's trading or investing. So if we master our patience, we can be as successful in trading and investing as everyone else in the crypto world.

Yes i totally agree with you patience is a key to success. And specialy if you are trading or investing you must wait till the right time in stock market. And execpt patience you have to have a good knowledge about market pros and cons of it.

Indeed my companion, your words are truly savvy, I loved your idiom "Timing is everything" and this is totally evident I consider timing is everything truly on the grounds that consistently you need to pick the correct planning whether in purchasing or selling and the mistake in planning of selling or purchasing implies your misfortune. Now and then persistence is inspired by covetousness that the coin rises more than that and afterward the circumstance mistakes may have been lost and will clearly lose.

Patient is a key to success and not even only success but achievements and many so other advantages,is good to be patient in whatsoever you're doing and through this way you can be able to achieve your aim or goal.

Panic buying and panic selling can make lot of damage to your assets. Patience is as important in trading as the oxygen to live for any human being. You will earn when your time will come. 

• +2 1

anyway patience is still important because if you hurry and want to earn as soon as possible you will fail. trading is not a field where you have to hurry , it is the field of analysis , taking risks and making mistakes and sometimes repeating them over and over again. but still patience is important as it helps more to realize when you have to sell or when you have to hold more

Trading is like a card game because nobody know when prices go down and go up but we can have better predictions. So that patients is required and we may control loss in tradibg. We should be able to wait for the longer period of time if our expected price not meet.

One of the Secrets of success that you heard from experts and Professionals in this field is patients. It is a key to success. You learn a lot from your instance as well. I think patience is one of the most significant people’s skills. This ability can really help you to become successful and have everything what you want. I convinced of this many times . Be paatient and learn to wait.

Hello dear friend, in trading patience and investment both are important without those we can not be successful at trading. In my experience I lost a lot of opportunity to earn profit because of patient, so I am advising to new people at trading reply on patient at trading.

• +1 1

This advice is incredible, since excess patients can also cause us losses, and we must know where to use patience, for that the exit plan is also essential to avoid future losses, time and knowledge to make us grow in trade, but The fundamental thing is to know how to use these work tools, so you have to accept mistakes and learn from them.

• +1 1

Patience, as it is said in my country, is the key to relief. Of course, beautiful things need time, and in the world of trade you have to be patient with possible losses and learn from them to try not to repeat them, of course patience is necessary to achieve goals.

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, rekter said:

But mostly it's a trick that traders teach to newbie investors to calm them down their nerves and not to panic sell on every dip. It's just faster trick then to teach trading and it usually have better results then with panic selling.

Patience taking ability comes with the experiences once the traders truly understand how cryptocurrency markets work. The common problems of most of the restless traders/investors are; being failed to catch the right flow of market and forced to be panic sellers or buyers. According to my personal experiences, such traders are  looking anxious every time 😀. Especially, during the bullish period, myself I have been a panic buyer so often to loss the amount. So over the time, I learnt to spend in right coin and keep holding with patience to sell the crypto at the right time. 

• +2 1

If you handling the pressure well and shows patience in under pressure situation.. if your thinking power is good.. and how you handle the situation when you lose 100$ or more then that.. and then you become a good trader when you perform well in under pressure situation and keep investing more and more.. and gets back your earning.. 

Patience in trading is the most important thing you can do or learn To learn trading without learning patience at first you will not gain anything, but rather you will suffer a loss. You have to make the development of yourself before learning. 

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Patience taking ability comes with the experiences once the traders truly understand how cryptocurrency markets work.

Yes sir, because regret is the one of the reason on how they will stick on trading properly, most of the people are experiencing FOMO and it cause of selling in lower price, i have many friends who are selling their ETH in lower price and they're regretting it.

I have seen many post in beginner section regarding patience and all they talks about blindly holding wihout any plan. But we must have exit plan like you mentioned and Personally I sell or buy in parts always. And as result If patience becomes really worth and if market gets correction I would be already having profit from the amount I get profit earlier. 

Also it reduces the stress for me in hodling the coin in coming time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Based on my own opinion, I really don't know more about trading but investing really requires patience and that's surely the truth.

Unfortunately, those who are not patient are bound to lose while trading. We have to be patient because instant drops can make us feel like selling immediately. In fact, when we buy something long-term, we have to put a stop-loss order and stay away from the stock market for a while.

Patience is one of the most important factors that help you in making a decision, and this will benefit you in giving really good results. It is not, as it is said, a game from traders to calm nerves only, but it is a good way to achieve what you aspire to. I advise you all to be patient when working, my friends.

• +5 1

Absolutely, you must always be patient and not give up, lack of patience will cause you big losses, feelings must always be controlled in order to reach the right goal, this talk is for the sake of fast trading and long-term investment. 

You can not be a successful trader unless you are a patient person, some coins are suitable for long term investments and you need to buy it and forget all about it. And other coins when you want to trade with it on the short term they might drop their prices and it is better for you to be patient and to hold them than to sell them with a loss.

Without being patient trading isn't  going be successful you have keep patience wait for the right time to enter the market and boom with with right time and right choice you can earn a lot better don't be in hurry stay calm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942