Patience in trading/investing - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Patience in trading/investing

Patience is needed in trading and investing, but being too patient will only waste time, it's better to make quick and correct decisions when trading or investing, if there is a failure then there are risks. Don't blame impatience, it is a risk and we must act by learning not to repeat the same mistakes.

• +2 2

Patience is the main thing in trading. There are many newbies i saw in trading that if they buy a coin in breakout so maybe they will be in loss fro sometime because after breakout the retest is the confirmation of the strategy, so the retest make them panic and they sell their coins in loss because of fear of big loss.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes the best thing to do in trading is to wait and hold. Wait for the right time you think it is the best time to earn a lot of profit. Do not let your emotions control you to sell immediately or settle with the short term trading. Short term trading is very risky than long term. Crypto is changing depends on their price so we should just wait for a long time 

Patience is very important in trading and investment. If you have patience you will buy coin at the right time and sell at the right time to make good profits. Impatient can lead to loose of money. 

The patience is surely the most important part of the trading but you need to know the difference and the loss, you just need to stop the loss when  it is necessary.

• +3 1

Trading is a game for those who bear pain in it ....

It's always important to apply patience when trading for example waiting for the right time to enter the market and without any of this ability then you are bound to make unnecessary regrettable mistakes.

Don't lose hope in investing in trading....

Some days trading is easy and the gains seem to be pouring in from everywhere.  On other days, it seems almost impossible to profit.  Trading is a very emotional game and most of the failures and losses are due to emotional challenges.

• +1 1

Patience in trade is one of the traits of experienced and skilled people. In trade, patience is important in both buying and selling.
Patience in trade means waiting for the right time and buying or selling.

Patience is an essential factor in all matters of life, not just trade and investment.

But we have to distinguish between patience and negligence.

Some people think that they are patient with lower prices and stick to a currency, although all indicators and warnings confirm that it is heading towards the abyss. This is neglect and wasting money and time.

• +5 1

Patience is the key when you invest because if you don't have the patience while trading or after investment then you will either loss the money or will get a very low profit on it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:17 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Does this topic applies to new coins and/or projects or does it also apply to the top coins as well? Because if my eyes aren't mistaken, it explains more on the former.

A good case then would be Bitcoin Cash. If Google is right, it was valued at more than $3,000 on its debut. I don't know for those people who decided to still hodl it when its price was beginning to dip, but now that it is valued at ~$300 (about 1,000% less value from its ATH), then they are now probably thinking they should have sold after all 😂 .

😅yeah guy it's depends upon the nature of the people some always wait for rising the price more and some experts try their best techniques in trading and they obviously get the profit from their tips.  As the bitcoin prices in now a days are also changing fastly so the situation is very difficult to predict. 

Patience can be useful in one case only, when the trader buys a known currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, for example, and this trader is ready to wait for a long time because he will freeze his capital in this period, he must have other capital, but in the rest of the cases the decision is made to sell Or buy directly if the waiting period can be longer.

Patience is important and can help us have better profits, but I agree completely with the post of rekter, I have studied the crypto market a lot too and found that the risk is a lot higher when buying at a price that is many times higher than months earlier so holding and having patience to keep holding at that level is not a good decision. Even those that bought Bitcoin at the top, they had to wait for three years to stop being at a loss.

I have hold the coin after 90% loss and still have it but I have learned my lesson. Now I am keeping regular tabs on my coin investment and changes the order when I don't find it is high or low. Because along patience I need quickness in trading I can just sit down infront of market and hold my coins. I have to change my move for better outcome. Because hold always not bring profit but sometimes gives you heavy loss. 

On 1/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, lilian ahmad said:

I agree with you patience is the key to success in trading .. working with a mind away from emotions .. and waiting for the right time to enter the market. 

@lilian ahmadGenerally in cryptocurrency you should dedicate alot of your time on cryptocurrency especially when you are trading or investing so patience is necessity because when you have patience you will know when to buy and when to sell in trading by doing that you will safe yourself from losing your money to cryptocurrency instead you will be gaining more profits. 

In my opinion patience is must if you want to be successful in trading as If you are impatient person then It'll be difficult for you to survive at Trading.in trading every decision should ne taken after deeply analyzing the situation and any kind of hurry will cost us badly.I agree with your point of view for trading the newly introduced coins.

I accept the effective merchants are the individuals who contributed or made their exchange on the ideal time and you can't do it in the event that you don't have persistence.

• +5 1

I think your post is very useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. I think you are right patience is very necessary for investing or trading. If anyone have no patience then he couldn't get a big profit. I say many time be patient and learn to wait.

During trading/investment patience as I always say is among the major factors to be considered because without patience you can't control your emotions and fears during trading as well as making investment.

• +2 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:12 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

It is good to be so patient while trading, in few hours back I impatiently enter a trade, it was against my rules but I did and lost $20 within 30 minutes. It ks very good to be patient because if I had, I will not lose that the money. 

It is very simple to lost huge amount of money in forex within a few hours, so that's when you are in the trading market, you don't have to spend many hours on it, just trade few hours and close the market.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In the law of these currencies, being the key to relief, so be very patient in order to get good results in all sections of this forum, including investment, so I work with caution and self-confidence.

In order to be profitable in this trade we must control our emotions, be patient and know when to accept the loss without being shocked because when we let our emotions run away is when the greatest loss comes from not operating with knowledge 

• +3 1

It is of utmost importance to be patient while operating. Being impatient will create a list of endless failures, patience is one of the fundamental pillars of success and it is up to us to develop this skill. We must become professionals in order to know when to enter the market correctly and when to exit.

I agree to this statement, i think that patience is the key to success if you have a good patience level then you can easily achieve your goals and if you want to be a good investor you must have patience and a great thinking capacity to use your investment with patience at a favourable situation 

Yes my friend patient is basic rule on trading. Before two days I lose 30 $ by one hour because I don't analyze currency very well and do fast deal