Learn from experience - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Yes no one is perfect and that is why we all doing mistakes sometimes. I like to learn from anyone who has a lot of knowledge than me because i will gain experience from them.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

You are absolutely right my friend @Babubu609 ,many people get frustrated because of their mistakes and then leave their project or thing they are working on,many people don't understand this saying that Failures are the key towards success.If you don't make mistakes you will not become perfect.We should learn from our mistakes ,because they are the main reason of making us successful.Thank you for sharing such a motivational topic.Have a nice day.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

That's right, my friend, reading other people's experiences and learning from them is absolutely essential

Everyone has had different experiences, and by studying these experiences we will become experts

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

people don't understand this saying that Failures are the key towards success

Yes many misunderstood this it is true that those that makes mistakes they are mostly the experts at present time. We don't have to give up for a mistake rather we struggle to learn from it and correct it.

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

.We should learn from our mistakes ,because they are the main reason of making us successful

Mistakes are our teachers the best option to take when we make mistake is to learn from the. Failure is an enemy let's fight it success is our friend let grab it.

Hey first of all , seeing your reactions means that oyu have some of the best topics out there, and I must say congratulations for you to be rated that high you are doing something good. now to the topic am trying my best to make sure that in the end am making the right topics and the right posts and also trying my best to create a good conducive environment for this forum

• +1 1

You are very correct in this post dear and I claim too that it is experience and failure that help us success if we not quit but continue and be stronger than before. We must give more and become better to over come the mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes this is the main thing if you are learning from others maybe they are wrong yes it is possible that some off will be good will be true but you have to learn from your experience that is the best way of learning if you learn from your experience it will give you very good benefits so try focus on your experience thanks..

When you want to learn something new you are  easily bound to make a lot of mistakes but never give up utilise your failure and use it reconstruct your success If you fail first time put it at the back of your mind that , that is the begining of your success.

14 minutes ago, MADINATU said:

I think losing is better than winning at the starting because the losing now can be the great experience for the upcoming days and we can realize the mistake every time. It's necessary to be very motivated and always gain experience.

We don't need failure but sometimes it is such a destiny You must make some certain Mistakes before you learn and definitely you end up learning incidentally

The word experience sometimes people misused the meaning of this. And people don't use it correctly actually to work in this forum we need to develop up a skills and learn from the old members and their ideas. By following these rules we can achieve a success in this forum.

Well, you are correct. Everything in your life can only be learned through your experience. Well sometimes life can be tough and those who overcome these tough situations are the real successful person. So learn from your experience.

Learning from our own experience is batter then the learning from others. If we continously working on our goals we got experience and learn more about our field. 

One is taking risks making steps, getting more experience, learning from its mistakes is batter then the one how don't take the risk, try new things still learning. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We have in our Arab culture an example that illustrates this situation. It says, "Ask whoever went through the experience, and do not ask a wise one." In the end, this depends on the convictions of each individual

We all were beginners once , we all did not know anything about things which we were interested in but gradually we learnt about the stuff because we're passionate and we wanted to succeed in it I think that is the real secret behind learning.

'Learning From Mistakes'

It's the best practice for self-learn. In-fact, learning from your own mistake is a good thing, if you realize your mistake at some point and make a promise by yourself for not repeating the mistake again, this is probably the best thing.

I hope that with the experience I will earn from cryptotalk and other crypto sources to learn a lot and become an expert too. I am close to one year that I learn about coins and trade but there is no way I can say I am not a beginner. There is a lot more to learn and we need a lot of experience to become better and from this we get a better chance to earn and find the opportunities.

Experience is the only thing that is left after doing an action, learning from it is our responsibility as thinking beings, it is for this that many have success when investing money, they know where and when doing it, because they learned from previous experiences.

yes experience is our best teacher we should learn our experience if we start any trading it is to much important for all trader.

Is all about the strategy on what are you doing so experiences are very vital since they are proved knowledge by the senior BTC earners in it will serve as tips for newer ones. 

We should learn from experts and ask them to help us. I did a lot of mistakes in my life and I am trying to no repeat them. Last year I lost all my money in cryptoworld, this year I earn more then I lost.  

Many people today want to be successful without stumbling, but to reach a goal, failures are necessary because you learn from them so as not to commit them again.

The reward that the experience gives you is wonderful but not everyone manages to achieve it.

Boys keep in mind that it is vitally important to be positive and have a mentality willing to change and evolve even when we find ourselves through those debacles of life, but perseverance and perseverance are the friends of success.

You can always investigate and search for information when you don't know a topic, but it will always be the experience that will teach you more in life in different areas, whether it is work, home or love. 

Exactly, that applies  for almost  everything  in life, you make a mistake  and you learn from it, and keep going on, but now you acquired experience  from it.

The truth is that if people make mistakes since we do not know how to solve them, but as time goes by you learn more and with your experience you can help others or if you cannot teach and charge them with your classes that you offer to the community.