Learn from experience - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

I agree with you. Experience is something which lead you to success. In experience you face ups and downs in your life and you knkw better how to handle any situation. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

We all learn from our mistake all failure we learn more with it more faster than normal without any fall ,that's how it work in every domain i think,also in crypto we collect experience like that 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At first take my honor for your so informative and realistic discussion. i also agree with you that "Learn from experience", we all know a aphorism that Experience make perfect. But we mere all are not sensible about it. We just take it easy so  many times we can't reach to our destination. i think it's a normal instinct of a man. it's my view you have absolute right to express the contradictory opinion.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am fully agree with you when we are taking things seriously and making efforts to get the knowledge and experience from themselves that will be much perfect and effective for them so don't be afraid to learn new things from your failure because those phases are the steps towards your success and also make yourself more strong to get over the situations.

• +3 2

The author, you are completely right that it is better to make your own mistake and draw conclusions from it than to look at the mistakes of others, each person in his life was mistaken. The main thing is not to give up and try. Good luck

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mistakes is the best teacher to us. And it is sometimes good to made a mistakes as this will serve as a lesson for us to know what is right and wrong,what to do and not to do, and this will show us the results on everything we are doing. So this will be our guide to make it better the next time and not to do the same thing over again as we know what could happened.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

All the words that I have said are true and I agree with you all of us are exposed to errors, but we can learn and increase our experiences through these mistakes and we can also stay away from making them again that thinking negatively is very bad we must always be patient and make all our thoughts positive and towards the right way

• +3 1

Hello dear friend Certainly you are right, but I do not want to learn when I make mistakes, especially when trading cryptocurrencies. I want to learn from the experiences of others so that I do not make mistake similar to that. I would like to be careful to avoid mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Past experience is the key to get success in the every steps in our life. As we know, without proper experiences, even we can not get the things correctly in the crypto world. In order to be the successful trader, trial and try will be the key according to my experience. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I agree with you, we have to learn from our experience and mistakes. When I started my trading, that time I lost my few sathosi and gradually I learned from my experience about trading about strategy and now I'm doing very well in trading.

• +2 2

i have managed to learn through my experience of the years that i have know about the bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies undoubtedly i have managed to acquire good knowledge that allows me to make some investment strategies to achieve good returns, we are all exposed to continue learning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:41 PM, abualez said:

Hello dear friend Certainly you are right, but I do not want to learn when I make mistakes, especially when trading cryptocurrencies. I want to learn from the experiences of others so that I do not make mistake similar to that. I would like to be careful to avoid mistakes.

It's a right place to learn and have experience from others who have experience in this forum,not only if you make mistakes. But you have many lessons and good Post that you can learn from it in this forum

• +1 2

Every mistakes done will have experience instilled in your sense so that next time whenever you sighted that mistakes you will take advantage of it easily, this is nothing to be sorry about because it so possible for you to make it when you have determination and you are ready to dedicate to it

• +2 2

Well, all people are experienced to be failed in any fields so you need to make it as a motivation, if you fail here, you need to have more hard work from it so that you can get some profit that you're worked with.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, and there is a big difference between personal motivated learning and education, as learning stems from a person’s will to try whatever he wants and through this learning he will get a lot of benefit around the world of coding

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, khan_18 said:

Many people do one big mistake in this world that is believing on someone's words. I would like to say that one should believe by doing that personally. By experiencing you'll get a knowledge and also u will get to know what to do and what not to do and also u can find the truth or fact present in that. So everyone should learn by there experience. Thank you. 

Yes we may learn from our experience but senior post is also useful for us. I know many people spread fake news so we should try to read five different topic for learn.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:22 AM, Shivam1 said:

Yes we may learn from our experience but senior post is also useful for us. I know many people spread fake news so we should try to read five different topic for learn.

We are trying our best to be among the serious contributor with all your helping hand together we can become eqaul and share the same knowledge together.

Your are right, learn from mistakes doesn't mean a person should continue making mistake, but it means when someone made he mistake, that person should take correction and try to do that same thing the right way and move on.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/17/2020 at 4:23 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Your are right, learn from mistakes doesn't mean a person should continue making mistake, but it means when someone made he mistake, that person should take correction and try to do that same thing the right way and move on.

Of cause that is what I mean, If he could put that mistake into consideration and learn from it he will gain some knowledge perhaps he still earn for the learning.

Experience plays a major part in success in cryptocurrency. And experience can only be achieved by practicing in the real world not just by surfing the web and reading only. I believe there is more chance of success with good experience.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes you are right that failure is the key to success but my friend life is very short and you don't have that much time to get failure for everything and then stand up to fight for it rather that we should learn from others mistakes so that we should not make mistake

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like your all the sentence mate.It was really a very good motivational post.You are right,Failure is really the pillar of success,but it doesn't mean you will mistake the same thing again and again.You need to learn from every mistakes how to recover them and by solving all the problems in this,we will become successful one day.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is very true. We are all bound to make mistakes especially in the crypto world and there will be times that you will make huge losses and times that you will want to just give up because you can no longer see the point in it, but each mistake that you make is meant to teach you something new and if you continue to do so, you will see that in the future you will be able to earn a lot more and you will be much more stable in the crypto world. Keep going and stay strong.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The thing is that you can not learn Crypto in one month or in one day. You have to keep working in Crypto and slowly you will gain experience. The only thing you have to do is keep practicing and believe in yourself. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 5/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Virgil dijk said:

l absolutely do agree with your view on that, it doesn't mean you will make mistakes every time. Maybe that means you will not do it as the same as in the past. We should take correction on our mistakes in the next time. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1