Learn from experience - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that it's a good thing to learn more experience about crypto world because it makes really changed our daily life

• +4 1

Experience is one of the paramount teachers for us. That is why little we are free old, we are fast understanding for the reason that we had faced therefore lots of experiences. You may plus gain knowledge of if through look into alit would be of assistance a lot.

It is a given fact that the experience will definitely add to you more experience, whether it is a successful experience or a failed one, because you will learn through it, you will gain experience from the failed experience and get closer to success, and the best example is the famous scientist Edison who carried out many failed experiments in His attempt to invent the light bulb and he always said :

Edison Quotes. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

and if it were not that he had this spirit and this persistence, an invention of this size would not have come to light, we must learn all the patience, persistence and perseverance and that the first goal is always knowledge for the sake of better life .

• +4 1

I have read a lot and I did not understand but going through the stuffs and engaging myself I understood every bit of it. So the more you do something the more you perfect on it. So it is true that you will learn a lot from past experiences and avoid mistakes similar to those of the past.

I think experience required a lot of time to learn from mistakes, risks and hardworking. First we should get knowledge about any thing and then try it physically and got success than we can say  I have a experience about it. By passing time we get experience and experience is important in any field. 

Very true mate, I feel after failing one should seat back and have what I call a reflective thinking, this can help you learn from such experiences, as you will begin to ask yourself questions like what did I do wrongly?, Where did is miss it? Once you can answer this questions you are on your way getting better in trading.

I do not agree particularly to what you have said that failure is the key to success. I would say that it is hard work is what pays off out of that because of how much eagerness you have to be able to become successful someday. I am certain that we should be able to at least apply all of our knowledge in all of what we are doing. In this way, the experiences that we might have here is something we wanted because this is what we choose after all. There are things that should not be learned through experience as they commonly are not good experience so people would be able to learn from it. Nonetheless, we should strive for knowledge for better and deeper understanding off all things we encounter.

• +4 1

Because some mistakes can be fatal it is better to learn by reading, but experience is also important and helps to have a better knowledge of how the market is working and how to make most profit from it.

Failure is the key to success, everyone can learn from failure. Learning from experience is a good thing, you will learn from the experience everytime either results in the form of success or failure

Thank you, my friend, for this moral push .. In fact, we must all know that our current mistake is a lesson for the future .. As the elderly in our society say .. that the intelligent is the one who learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others, so we must listen carefully to the experiences of the most experienced members In order to avoid making mistakes we do not need

On 5/5/2020 at 4:51 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  we can learnwell from our experience  instead  of learning  from others . If we do practice  of any thing that we want  to  learn.  We can learn easily  and in short  time.

There is a big help that we can acquire from another person, they can be part of your success, for every experience we have in our life, there is a person who will help us but there is still some person who only want to learn by their own, but I don't think that they will get that achievement easily, two heads are better than one as what our saying says. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Learn from experience about the crypto talk .I like your all sentence mate.it was a really good and motivational post .yes it is right when the begginer start to send the post at this forum to get the information about trading and marketing in this site .

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think it's good to get experience of everything we know about in this world because it's the key to success

Hey mate, thanks for your post about our mistake about learn from experience, this word mean we have to learn from experience person or learn about our mistake. Experience in particular matter is very important to success that sector.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You right. as beginners and experts, we can make mistakes, learning from experiences will help us not to make mistakes in the future and more in this field of currencies that we can lose or earn profits,some trade without experience and without knowledge in any scenario of this field of Crypto-currency.

We are human beings and we can make mistakes. but with experience we can learn to avoid mistakes in the future.

Every trader must learn from experience, if you experience a loss try to learn from these losses, then correct their mistakes so they don't happen again at a later date. In life nothing is perfect, all beginners here must have felt failure and loss, the most important thing is don't give up easily if a failure occurs, failure can be learned to be successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Experience is the best teacher. He who refuse to learn from other people's experience is planning to fail. Without experience nothing will work out fine in our society. We need to learn from others.

Thank you, my friend, for your beautiful and useful opinion. Yes, a person must believe in himself and his abilities and do not make his failure a reason for stopping trying and striving, but he must learn from his experience, discover mistakes and learn from them

• +3 1

Experience is a continuous process, it's not something you'll expect to be taught or shown, to be experience therefore means that you learn as you live. 

this is truely a totally heavy sentence that one should analyze from their experiences and the studies if others too. if this sentence is accompanied by using a person then it may virtually make them a success and provide a healthful and rich lifestyles.

Experience is the greatest treasure one can have. The fastest and reliable way to lean anything and everything. We ahould always learn from our mistakes and experiences. Learning from experience makes people expert.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, Honny143 said:

Well mate humans are not perfect but they made perfect when they make mistake, because in any field we have no experience then also we entire, and make activities we know we are doing mistake but also trys, because this failure gives one experience, when we analysis this mistake and don't repeat then we became perfect in any field crypto also same do mistakes but learn some good thinks.

@Honny143...you Are right... No man is perfect enough to do any work.  Suppose you are new to this forum but you were not perfect in this forum.  And you have been working slowly since then.  And you are now a good member of this forum.  And a man can learn a lot from failure.  So failure is necessary in human life.  If we want to succeed in the crypto world, we must fail

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that is really key , experience , that is really good, we need to learn from what we have today we need to work and put together the right adjusted work , so in the end we need to show what right experience is good for us we need to follow strategies that are far much important to , there are those who have tried and tested and lost, learn from their mistakes also your lessons to are important

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I didn't know this expression, learn from experience. Experience means you already learned something and means you are already experienced about something. You can learn from the experiences others have and this is a big reason for forums and why they help us.

• Useful or interesting 1