Learn from experience - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Edited by Babubu609

Yes you are right, a lot of people want to learn from their experience and do not want to learn basic information before they try it in a manner that is wrong.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 7
  • +5 2

Many people do one big mistake in this world that is believing on someone's words. I would like to say that one should believe by doing that personally. By experiencing you'll get a knowledge and also u will get to know what to do and what not to do and also u can find the truth or fact present in that. So everyone should learn by there experience. Thank you. 

You are right  we can learnwell from our experience  instead  of learning  from others . If we do practice  of any thing that we want  to  learn.  We can learn easily  and in short  time.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

That's right and I really like what you're saying because I think the same thing we should all know how to profit any situation in life and see it on the bright side 

Well mate humans are not perfect but they made perfect when they make mistake, because in any field we have no experience then also we entire, and make activities we know we are doing mistake but also trys, because this failure gives one experience, when we analysis this mistake and don't repeat then we became perfect in any field crypto also same do mistakes but learn some good thinks.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

Yes, this is true, there are not always successful experiences in this life that must fail in one of these experiences, but this failed experiment must learn from it and know the error that led to this failure in order to learn from it, that failure is the key to success as I mentioned in your post

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes you are right, a lot of people want to learn from their experience and do not want to learn basic information before they try it in a manner that is wrong.

Some people like learning depending on their experience because they are creativity is that's they cannot be understanding if they will be teaching with other, that's why they learning from their experience, for example me sometimes I read depending on my experience.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

one has to learn from his mistakes, but first, he must learn to recognize what is a mistake and what isn't, then he can learn to avoid them

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well i also believe on that actually we also learn from 

Our experience and it is important to learn something 

Every day and one day you will get success. 

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes i agree with you , you have first to learn the basic of this work and working in this world of crypto , you have to get a knowledge about everything in this world , and after that you will get experience when you joined to market and start working , you will get a good experience day by day.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

There are many people who have gained a lot of good experience, many times despite having an explanation, they go to earn income and in many cases lose.What I think is also a new experience for him is that he will not make this mistake next time

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

as  a beginner at any field we all do many mistakes and get loss over it.but that is not actual the loss thats called experience we get from the mistakes and it will be heping in our future just to avoid auch things again and to become a successful person

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 5

This is really a very heavy sentence that one should learn from their experiences and the experiences if others too. If this sentence is followed by a person then it can really make them successful and provide a healthy and wealthy life.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

I think let's be positive and let's do things well. sometimes we do not need to learn from others but can learn by ourselves. and no one is perfect. mistakes also cannot be absolutely not made, mistakes will make me better and more perfect.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I'm basically saying study before you try anything. It will help you make less mistakes and especially help in making less critical mistakes. This is about everything not just cryptocurrencies. Studying economics helps people understand bullshit talk and scams before others figure it out. 

"It is not what you don't know that gets you in trouble,

It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Quote from the Big Short (2015 movie which I was lucky to watch for first time, this January).

• Useful or interesting 1

Learning be from experience is good, and we have to also know if the significance of learning on patience too as when looking at this two phenomenon on how it can impact and effect how basically we can manage our strategy here when having to improvise and earn Crypto is very key, when still a newbie

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You re right about this, my friend. This is a good way to learn in the beginning. When I started to learn trading, I lost some money, but in small quantities, but with multiple experiences and learning from the mistakes I made, my losses are now less and my profits are good compared to the past.

Learning is the key for us to be success, but we will never be success in learning by ourselves. We need experts to help us because they are the ones who have good experience in anything that they learned before us.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Experience is the best teacher to all of us because if we fail, we will know what to do next when the same thing happens again.

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Nice advice it's true we should never give up or lose hope even when the odds are against our favour because the way to success is not easy to pass and we should learn and become successful from our mistakes and taking risks must not be avoided but we should be careful with what we are taking risks on so that we don't get lured by cheap scamers lastly trust in your self and never have doubts in what you are trying to archive is always important I agree with you thanks.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 5/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Thank you my friend for sharing this helpful information with us i think that we should learn from our mistakes and every failure we should turn it to learning lesson because in this way we can be successful in our lives 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

2 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this helpful information with us i think that we should learn from our mistakes and every failure we should turn it to learning lesson because in this way we can be successful in our lives 

Yea you are we must learn from our failure as it the first stage that lead to success. If we make mistakes we sometimes misunderstood it and end up giving up instead of giving more effort

Learning is key for getting maximum profits from crypto market because if we not learn from our past mistakes then this is not possible that we earned from crypto market because this not gonna happened we make trade without knowing currently price scenario and earned profit from it. 

• +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +4 2

Learning from mistakes will make you a more successful person in the long term, instead of thinking about you bad experience all the time and getting depressed because of it the better approach is to just learn from them and move on with our lives and try our best to not make same mistakes.

• +1 3
  • +2 4