Learn from experience - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Experience is what we know about history. The experience comes from the pass if you find out exact problem from the pass you can use it to correct your present problem it gives you confident to all activities you find complicated to solve it.

19 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

Whatever happens in our life we should take it as an experience. We can learn a lot of things from failure. So when we do try it again we will definitely succeed.

Some still do not learn because they are not patient, and because they are so greedy. Even if they learn about patience, trading will not be too hard for them. 

• +1 2

On 6/2/2020 at 9:05 AM, Yomose said:

Some still do not learn because they are not patient, and because they are so greedy. Even if they learn about patience, trading will not be too hard for them. 

Many find it hard to keep patient because they all think that they can make use of there  knowledge to make it but the fact there is not by knowledge but by emotions control and learning by experience

Your words are somewhat correct. There is no success without trying and failing. Most of the great people have done hundreds of experiments to become great.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Many find it hard to keep patient because they all think that they can make use of there  knowledge to make it but the fact there is not by knowledge but by emotions control and learning by experience

You are right, but most newbies do not like people that have known how easy money can be lost to impatience. I was so impatient before but with my experience, I changed for not to lose an to manage risks.

• +2 2

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

You are right, but most newbies do not like people that have known how easy money can be lost to impatience. I was so impatient before but with my experience, I changed for not to lose an to manage risks.

That is how life moves on as time goes own we are always learning your learning means a lot because it creates patient in you and help you to manage the risk of lose. Newbies at times faces this problems as usual they only need money.

Learning from your own experience is good and i like that way but you should know some basic knowledge too . If you don't have any idea what to do in cryptotalk then you can make many mistake just like if you just spend your btc in gambling then your time and money will be just waste so you have to learn some basic information 

• +3 2

No one in a row we all mistake from time to time the experts also passed through the stages until they became what it is now
I always recommend that anyone learn from his failed experiences, and I tend not to focus on not repeating the same mistakes, but try to find out what you did to commit this mistake and try to correct it with another successful experience. And every time you pass a period of it, you will not further develop yourself

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/5/2020 at 8:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

I have shared a lot of my experiences here on Cryptotalk so that all members can benefit from them. I also read a lot of others experiences and I express my opinion. 

• +1 2

As I know that we are not learning from experience, but we are leaning from our mistakes, but we are just helping others from the experience we have. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is the best way to learn about anything, and the same things with this adventure of cryptocurrency and in this best forum Cryptotalk there are many people with different experience positive or negative you will learn from both.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Exactly learning from experience will teach you a good lesson in your life for any activities experience makes us perfect and help us to deal with any critical situations easily also it gives a good thought process for dealing with any of the activities. 

• +2 1

Basically that's everything you said needed for knowing how you should gamble, invest and trade properly.

You just dont randomly say you need to learn from experience but use your brains and think on the next move and some good strategy.

Learn from mistakes is the key to success. You need to try out new things and see what fits you best.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right I really appreciate for sharing this tips with us we should always be focus in whatever we do and we should never give up easily strive hard untill you achieve your goal.

Always it is wise to learn from your actions that is learn from your experience....Similarly you need to learn from your exchange here in cryptotalk...

• -1 2

Yes, experience teaches you a lot and this makes you develop significantly from the previous, and this is good in your career

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

The trader’s psyche is reflected in his performance in the market. For me, the psyche is the most important factor that a trader must control, because feelings are the ones that determine profit and loss. Thank you for the topic.

• +1 1

talking about experience, many people despise learning from their mistakes because they think that the money they will be losing when doing trade for example to gain experience would be money they could use for other things

• +2 1

Yes i completely agree with your points, everyone learns from experience and we should know that everyone has fell many times but we have to stood up again and everyone at beginning is noob. So as our experience increase we learn along with it.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Experience is very good teacher you have to learn from it. You shouldn't be afraid for making mistakes because mistakes will teach up what to do and don't.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:09 AM, guatazoo said:

As I know that we are not learning from experience, but we are leaning from our mistakes, but we are just helping others from the experience we have. 

We can not change the past, but we can learn from it. l do agree with your statement on that, we are learning from our mistakes. But no doubt this forum gives us huge opportunity about learning from other's experiences.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good advice mate. If your trade is not even successful or profitable but still there is always an opportunity to learn something from that bad experience. Those who learns, can use their past bad experience to not do that mistake again and can improve their next trade. 

• +3 1

58 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

We can not change the past, but we can learn from it. l do agree with your statement on that, we are learning from our mistakes. But no doubt this forum gives us huge opportunity about learning from other's experiences.

Sure this is the experience thats I've gain about learning, but some people are done mistakes after mistakes without learning from it, which is very bad thing. 

On 5/5/2020 at 1:46 PM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Knowledge is not all you need in terms of how to earn more money here in crypto world is all about the strategy on what are you doing so experiences are very vital since they are proved knowledge by the senior BTC earners in it will serve as tips for newer ones. 

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:56 AM, vynz said:

Knowledge is not all you need in terms of how to earn more money here in crypto world is all about the strategy on what are you doing so experiences are very vital since they are proved knowledge by the senior BTC earners in it will serve as tips for newer ones. 

You post isn't much clear to me I could like you to explain more clearly for easy understanding. I could also suggest you take a review of the post before replying to it. Thank you welcome to cryptotalk