Explain me binary option. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Explain me binary option.

I have read about binary options. I want to get know about these terms. The purposes for which these terms  used. I am new and want to learn  more things  about crypto. So explain  me clearly  so i can understand  binary  option. 

• Useful or interesting 2

2 hours ago, jamesvince said:

I don't have clear information regarding what is binary option trading. I have little information binary code or something like trading like forex trading business means trading on currencies, crude oil and etc. And many scam brokers also there in binary trade. So be careful about it. 

There is nothing difficult about binary option, it is not trading because you do not convert from one currency to another, bit it makes use of the trading chart, I is gambling because you will have to predict in a limited time how the market will be. The win and loss I all or none, that is why it is not trading, if you predict the market correctly, you will get double of your money, if you predict the market wrong, your money is taken. 

As far as I know the binary options is a form of trading Investment that works more like a prediction that can be either right or wrong but nowhere in between. It's works just like of binary numbers 0 or 1 no other option hance named binary options.

4 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

As far as I know the binary options is a form of trading Investment

Binary option is not trading, it is completely using crypto, forex or stock market to gamble. There is nothing you are trading in binary option than just guessing the market price which is not a trade. You use only on currencies for binary option, not like trading that you will like for a pair. 

Binary and crypto trading is different in crypto we buy in low prices, and sell in high prices to earn profit, but in binary its different because its not trading its like a gambling because in binary we predicts the prices goes high are low in five minutes, if our prediction is right then we earn money but we fail then we loss our money, so in my opinion binary is not good 

The binary options method of investment in the financial markets, different from the forex but it is used with the currencies, in some countries it is illegal this type of methods by which it is somewhat dangerous to use them, it consists of a short time limit for operation without the option  of closing it until the time expires, you can adjust the leverage, and have a money management that you want to invest in said method, the best known broker in binary options is iq option, and binance has also implemented these options.

3 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

So what we do in trading? Trading also works by  guessing and predicting the market price based on our technical analysis. We buy at low, sell at high. Binary option is also a form of trading in which we predict the price of cryptocurrencies rise or fall in a certain amount of time based on our technical analysis.

Binary option is not trading, trading means you buy one cryptocurrencies or fiat that  you analyze to increase in the time you bout it, trading means exchanging from one coin to another. But in binary option, you do not exchange but use only one coin. 

Also in binary option, if you lose, all the money gone, but on trading, you will be seeing how your money is decreasing and you can close the market and still have some cash with you. 

Binary option trading is for quick deals and it's risk if you do it without a proper strategy however, it can be good for making fast profits but I don't recommend it to any beginner and only use popular brokers for this kind of trading.

11 hours ago, George10 said:

Binary option trading is for quick deals and it's risk if you do it without a proper strategy however, it can be good for making fast profits but I don't recommend it to any beginner and only use popular brokers for this kind of trading.

@George10 Binary option is not trading, it is even more like a gambling. It is more risky than trading and not advisable, only trading and holding is advisable. 

I don't know if this of the binary option trading is kind of trading which this sites of the option trading or IQ trading which is just basically unpredictable to actually know if your going to win or fail on that trade, as if binary option is not really this of IQ trading then. It's good to do research

Binary options are that you buy and sell the pair there are two options to buy or sell and your choice depends entirely on luck and on guessing I think that trading is much better

I do not have complete information about this idea because from the beginning of trading I am analyzing market and price movement and managing my trade on this basis but it seems that the binary option is dangerous so I noticed that all members agree on this idea

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binary options its a trading method that can give you good amount of profit by predict prices that will go up or down after sometime. This type of trading is profitable and risk at the same time, but its just like dice game.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/5/2020 at 2:34 PM, UT2001 said:

If I remember correctly a binary trade is simply a trade that is a yes or a no answer as an outcome so in a way it is like the dice game on yobit where we simply say higher or lower then a certain point and we get instant results.

Is it like gambling? Or l did understand wrong your opinion. Maybe as you said it is just the same as trading, but difference is to make it like gambling. 

It is simply a type of indirect gambling where you analyze and forecast the price trend in the next minutes or hours. If your analysis is successful, you will get a percentage of money and if you fail you will lose it.

Binary option is also one kind of trading and in this trading just we have to predict coin price will go high or low under 5 minutes. Also you can say binary option is gambling, if you want to try binary then invest your money and predict price.

In general binary options mean that you bet on the price movement of an asset for a certain period of time. The option expires at a certain time and when it does if your prediction was correct you earn the predetermined amount of profits. There are binary options that have various periods of time, but mostly it is like gambling.

You have worked in the past on one of the platforms that operate this feature is that you are speculating for the next 5 or 15 minutes to where the price of the currency will come and what you earn sometimes reaches twice what you invested in but do not make these profits seduce you because you may lose your money Other times.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think this type of trading is not profitable, Binary options are based on the simple question whether the price of the underlying asset is below the strike price or above it. Binary options can be profit or loss, this type of trading is like gambling, because the price may not be what you expected, it could be above the initial deal if it is on target. Where previously the seller and buyer have agreed on the price offered.

• +1 1

It means trading at any time and any trading period you specify and choosing which trading pair you want to trade on, and this all means optional trading what means BINARY OPTIONS

Binary options can be likened to gambling, you only guess whether the price will fall or go up and take your position, then either you win or lose, binary options cannot be considered a type of trading but rather a type of gambling.

• +2 1

Binary options is of two types - cash or nothing or assets or nothing. 

In the simplest terms, it means, you will be required in binary options to predict possible outcomes of market positions. If it turns out to be accurate, you win, if not you lose. 

Normally, it is carried out by market experts. In binary, it is either you go big or go home.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy