Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

The aims of this are great . It gives us knowledge . It also gives money in those poor days of life it gives us opportunity to live in a better way . It help us .by this i exchange my knowledge to others and get knowledge from others . It gives us more money than other sites

• +2 2

Before joining this forum, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and now I know a lot about them, about currency pairs, about portfolios, about the basics of exchange, and I have come a long way from year to now, thanks to the forum and its wonderful management.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Contributing in the forum means you give the best advice after doing research and having experience about what you discuss, so if we just start writing posts on mining or trading without ever having mined or traded, what do we know, as what we will have is only some theory and from practice nothing.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Well I absolutely believe that the main aim of this is to spread the knowledge about Cryptocurrency as it is the future and I think the only way to contribute to this platform is to post meaningful and interesting information along with rules 

• +1 2

The forum doesn't need to have so many posts about what it is and what we have to remember. We are here for crypto anything else is just conversation unrelated. The rules are clear and all members need to know them. After that it is about what we do and what we write and if there is no constructive post to write then we don't have to push ourselves.

• +2 1

I always think it is ironic to see that the user who is giving this kind of advice to all users is already banned by the forum which makes me laugh sometimes and makes me think if this would still be legitimate to the view of other users. Nevertheless, the main goal of this forum is to spread information about crypto currency to serve as knowledge for the different types of users who wanted to start their journey to the industry. This cause would be able to help them as an aid whenever they are not familiar with the things about the industry.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, Gluttony said:

I always think it is ironic to see that the user who is giving this kind of advice to all users is already banned by the forum which makes me laugh sometimes and makes me think if this would still be legitimate to the view of other users. Nevertheless, the main goal of this forum is to spread information about crypto currency to serve as knowledge for the different types of users who wanted to start their journey to the industry. This cause would be able to help them as an aid whenever they are not familiar with the things about the industry.

It makes me laugh a lot, you're right, it's somewhat ironic, but many users who have been banned have left good posts within crptotalk, and as the slogan mentions, the idea is to learn, if cryptotalk keeps that slogan it means that it will be like that for a long time , we hope it does not change it and that many other people come to learn together with us about cryptocurrencies

I agree with you. The main aims of our forum is to publish maximum number of good quality posts. And it wishes that each of us would work happily and sincerely here for the betterment of the forum. The forum will definitely pay you the deserving amount for the work you do.

• +1 2

Yes friend the main aim of this cryptotalk forum is to acquire and share knowledge with experience to one another by making posts and comments which are educative, meaningful and helpful for members of the forum to be able to learn from because it a platform that both give knowledge and experience at same time with earning of money through making posts and giving reaction with good reputation 

• +2 1

That's correct this forum not only need people or members who are legit, but members that have the forum at heart to make it better than they found it and promote the forum for the best.

• +1 1

This post has some reasonable features of the forum, but it is not like that exactly, as it doesn't want to have disciplined members, this is a mistake to say. It is not an army and not sending the members to do something it wants, you can write about anything you want, but there are simple rules that you need to follow. If you can't understand how members in a forum behave then you will have a problem.

• +3 1

The forum is lovely because of Making learning easy for everyone because of the functionality of earning while on cryptotalk, it makes the learning to be fun.

I love that fact that we earn and we learn 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True your right there. But however of course it still doesnt matter if bad guys still out smart the heck out of the people in which just make it worse for the community itself so we must be cautiously careful of what or where we readed from as you should research the info inorder to confirm so.

Cryptotalk has many benefits and some of this benefits are to:

*sharing information about crypto currencies

* earning of tokens

* invest the talk coin to make it popular and so many more

Well agree with your all points and you mentioned all the aims of the forum very well also highlights our duties. No doubt this forum is working hard for the spread the knowledge of cryptocurrencies. It's also cares about responsible members and they offer them a very handsome income. So everyone should work hard to meet the aims of the forum

This post is very helpful indeed the newbies members will be clear to understand how to achieve the process of making quality post and useful post in this cryptotalk forum, I will check more on expert post topics to become a great successful member of this site

Yes it is very important for us to know the main aims of this forum we need to make sure the we make good posts that the forum members will like and talk about it because with that we will be able to earn good money 

• +2 1

Thank you for welcoming us as new members of the forum, we will try our possible means to try and be worthy to be paid for the work we do in the forum, I will like to contribute alot just like you did babubu, your contributions to the forum has been good and I will like to be like you someday mate

My thoughts! There are lot a of platform many people enjoy it, frist beautiful published topic in this forum,and secondly follow a rule in this forum because rules is very important any platform any field.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you and I think that this forum also aims to helping the growth of the crypto world, it offers people coins just for learning about crypto, this is very huge thing in the growth of crypto.

Indeed mate I concur with you this gathering genuinely attempting to spread crypto information for everybody, who are keen on crypto like me I have total 2 years in crypto before I join this discussion, I have no information except for when I whole this discussion truly iam adapt so many source to acquire, so my proposal is observes gathering rules and attempt to improve this discussion to make valuable substance.

Obviously before starting with anything we need to know the aim and goals of this forum by reading and understanding the rules and regulations which will eventually help to guide each forum member especially newbies to participate effectively by interacting with other members in sharing useful ideas and concepts

We must all respect all of these rules because it is our duty to make this forum a better place for everyone, help experts to increase knowledge in this field and help beginners in order to start their journey in the world of cryptocurrencies and can earn money from this field.

This forum is dedicated to cryptocurrencies and the main purpose of it first is to publish topics with useful content in the field of encryption.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:34 PM, Babubu609 said:

I just want to share some knowledge about the main aims of this forum with the little understanding I am having about the forum:

1. This forum need legits users that deserves to be paid when they deserve to be paid. This users are those members that are ready to contribute to the forum to help in creating good posts and good topics.

2. This forums aims is  to have  users that are fully disciplined in time of following rules as stated.

3. The forum are happy to pay each user when he worths it and this is by doing the right thing at the right time to improve the forum.

4. The forum aims is to make this forum popular in the world of cryptocurrency as other forums. They don't create this forum to make competition with other cryptocurrency forum but they want to be like them.

5. This forum are not the best but they are trying ti be among the best, although they lack nothing.

6. They aim to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the world to know how much benefits cryptocurrency jobs are in this days.

The moderators will be happy to welcome everyone in this forum if you have this qaulified needed you are qualified. Pls don't waste your time while you are not qualified because a serious action maybe taken and don't play with the opportunity you have right now. You can reffered friends that are also ready to help and contributes to the forum. 

finally please always follow the rules giving to get yourself save from restricted from posting and banning. You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum 

Yes, the main goal is to spread knowledge and open a portal for beginners to enter the world of cryptocurrencies
so all members have to write to spread knowledge not to earn money ,