Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

The Bitcoin and Ethereum sign are currencies that can trade between them, especially Ethereum, because they are not subjected to major fluctuations.

Bro I like the way of using cryptocurrencies I fell very good then I make transaction very easy with low fees with out the help of any bank and its very secure and the main think is that we can earn bitcoin easily 

I think this is generally the cryptocurrency that is very relevant and can bring some profit. It all depends on the price and features. Also, do not forget that there is a Commission that can very much take away your funds. I prefer to use litecoin to reduce the Commission level!

As i have not much money and also knowledge to trade, i am now interested in airdrops and virtula mining. We all know that most of the airdrops are fake but i still search for this.There are some telegram channels that share legit sites airdrops.So i joij them and earning a little bit. To increase my earning in crypto this forum is also helping me to learn about trading.So that's what i am doing now.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum, I personally in the part that is most interested in the world of cryptocurrencies is in investing in the long term since in the future if they obtain large profits
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

I am interested in alt coins, because they are the most profitable in terms of value, I mean you can get 2x on a altcoin rather than get 2x on bitcoin more easily. And also you can get 10x more likely than ethereum or whatever top 10 coin.

I am interested in Litecoin, because this coin has a fairly cheap price when compared to other coins, it is also not very cheap and is similar to bitcoin. LTC is one of the most popular coins among the top 10 coins. These coins can be traded on a daily or long term basis because of a decentralized type of coin.

I am very interested in Etherium because it is  very good in the world market and if the current price is high we can see that if it is too late now we can get a very good one so I want to say that I am interested in Etherium.

The most suitable platform, but the thing is I don't have enough idea about it and I like trading because I analyze the currencies I want to buy well if it turns out well for me and the reason for coming to the cryptoworld is because I have some extras So want to earn

I personally interested in crypto trading which i have learnt from cryptotalk site.My suggestions for every members in this forum is that to join trading portion. 

For me, the fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is what I like the most in dealing with cryptocurrencies because it provides an opportunity to trade and make some money .. I advise you to start with a small capital and buy cheap currencies and trade in them even when they rise even a cent

I think its important we are working in some kind of process we see out there , we need to work and put together everything is working perfectly and we need to follow a good strategy that works well and today we need to show a good working principle to understand certain levels today  and we need to work as hard and see what is happening today , the freedom and security is really important

• +3 1

I am much more into trading actually since it is the easiest thing for me to invest my time in crypto currency. It is the side of the crypto currency where I think I excel the most since the profession that I am currently taking is somewhat inclined to that area so I think it would be better to spend my time in crypto currency in trading. I actually do not have that capital to use in mining since I need to pay for such thing and for a device that sole purpose is to mine crypto currency in order to gain some asset and the same reason also to gambling since I do not want to risk and I only wanted to generate a sure profit.

• +2 1

If you are not an experienced trader and have good experience in currency then trading involves a lot of risk and money loss and I really think your writing is very important and it helps me to chase my goals and it is true that trading I think it can be more profitable than a certain percentage of profit per day investment

The only part I am interested in is making profit out of it. I did care about, how crypto can change everyone's lives, but having been in this industry for 10 years, and having lost the kind of money I did, you come to a realisation, that it doesnt matter, how much technology progresses, all that matters is getting enough money to retire once and for all... 

• +1 1

I was first focused on trying gambling but it didn't really worked out much and only made small gains and when i was looking out i saw things about trading and made me curious whats up about it and apperently it just made my curiosity into trying this one out and although there are alot of things to learn its really worth it (if you know what you are doing of course.)

My intention is to try to invest and negotiate and profit from it, but little by little I am acquiring the knowledge and experience necessary to avoid mistakes. The forum helps many people looking for this information, and with the forum we can gain some experience so that we can apply it in practice.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I like the beginning part of a new coin . I join ieo in yobit and try to find some profit from that new comer. I also like exchangers promotional campaigns very much as it gives me free money.

• +1 1

The thing about crypto world and most of things need first knowledge, effort and time, this my motto, I am trying to be patients because with patience comes rewards.

As for me I am interested in crypto trading but I don't know how it works but if there is anyone that knows about it, please share your idea.

Well, I'm a bit new and couldn't find my favorite topic yet.
But I am very happy in general.
Working in the forum has changed my personality and way of thinking
It added a lot to my information
Also, working in English helped me develop my language skills
It is fun and useful.

2 minutes ago, Saimm said:

I am interested in about forum and crypto trading. I have learn from here about this forum and trading. I advise you to possess the necessary skill for trading . There  you will find best trading topics. 

Same here am also interested in the forum and trading cryptocurrency as the most rewarding form of investment, you don't need too much capital to start earning big that's why I love trading 

When it comes to holding I really prefer BTC and ETH but when it comes to trading it I go with Litcoin because of it is less volatile and it helps cut down my losses when ever a trade goes against me.