Is something wrong here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Is something wrong here?

So hello everyone. I would like to share something with you guys. So I'm from India and i joined this forum like 3 months ago. After i joined i recommend this forum to my friends and community so they also joined. But in the recent time my 7 friends were banned from this forum in just 2 days duration. Most of them got the reasons like making multiple posts copy paste but let me clear most of my friend had more than 1500 posts on this forum so they know about the rules and guidelines of forum but still they were banned from here. I myself have more than 1700 posts here and I'm trying my best here. So something like this has happened to you guys or to your friends? 

As new registrations are not opened yet so they can't join and in such hard times they won't be able to benefit themselves from this forum. 

even if they had 1500 posts that doesn't mean that they didn't violate the rules, at the beginning the admins were a bit more loose with the rules but after so many spammers joined and spammed the forums the admins are now way more strict with the rules, and they can apply for an appeal if they think they didn't violate the rules, you can check the pinned post in the about forum for more info on that

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

even if they had 1500 posts that doesn't mean that they didn't violate the rules, at the beginning the admins were a bit more loose with the rules but after so many spammers joined and spammed the forums the admins are now way more strict with the rules, and they can apply for an appeal if they think they didn't violate the rules, you can check the pinned post in the about forum for more info on that

That's right though. But they all were banned in a very short duration all of a sudden. Don't you think this is something strange? 

I don't think that's anything is wrong here. The only thing i know is that the forum is really very strict regarding its rules and regulations. And they directly bann the person who violates the rules. And as the new registration are closed in the lockdown we need to be very careful about our posts.

• +1 1

I think the reason will be that this forum is not paying any payment to india. That's why they got ban from this forum. But if there is that reason they should be banned from yobit not from crypto talk. 

This is very  bad news thAt your Seven friends baned  from cryptotalk in just 2 says. It's simply  means moderators are still clearing  the forum from scammers. Try to do your best they are banned  because  they do something Rong.

Probably they broke the rules at some point in the past and they were found out now. To be honest I actually hate plagiarizm. Any person resorting to that is just stealing the work from someone else, thinking that he won't be found. Totally scam behaviour that deserves instant ban. The forum admins are not unfair and they are proven to have given many chances for everyone to follow the rules. They are even accepting back people that were banned due to the bans of national ips.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1

The moderators are deleting all topics or comments thats are meaningless, maybe your friends they wrote many contents like that or maybe they write contents that have some errors and thats why they were deleted.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The first thing which is wrong here is posting an annoying posts which are useless. Because of that the posts will get deleted by the admins and as it became more and more even some countries got banned. But there will be some genuine workers who are working really good. So posting an annoying things should not get encouraged. Thank you. 

Well my dear friend its really sad think happen with your friends, but in last few days I observe so many good reputation and well ranked members also banned, I can't understand what reason is behind but I think they break any forum rules, better to follow forum rules and save our accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't thing the quantity is matter when there is no quality.. Maybe they made some mistakes in a short time so that they got banned.. And i don't thing that it's related to an area.. And the reason of banning all of them during two days is that maybe there is something wrong like reputation cheating or they are copy their friends posts..

When someone is banned from this forum it means he or she has violated forum rules despite the number of post count he has and I believe your friends they violated some of the rules here I'm sorry for them it's for this reason we must read carefully the forum rules and follow them to stay safe.

Has your friend denied that he has plagiarized content? Number of posts doesn't really mean anything, people who have been writing 30 posts at per day get there pretty quickly.

And honestly i still see a few accounts around that have over 2k posts and are probably still stealing their topic content from somewhere, but they haven't yet been caught yet because the backlog of copy pasters has been so huge. 

11 hours ago, Lover840 said:

That's right though. But they all were banned in a very short duration all of a sudden. Don't you think this is something strange? 

I see nothing strange with that, reports can be done in patches when people have more time to look for rule violators. 

ps: I have 2 warning posts from the start because i wasn't paying attention to the rules. After that i have been taking them very seriously.

Edited by rekter
clarification
  • Useful or interesting 1

Posts that are meaningless, posts that don't follow the rules here are being deleted by admin moderators. I think your friend may have deleted the post because of some posts that fall outside the rules here.

I am sorry, my friend, for what happened to your seven friends, but I am sure that the team supervising the forum has blocked your friends ’accounts because they violated some rules CryptoTalk so we must remain careful and adhere to the rules of the forum in order to avoid the ban

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

I am sorry, my friend, for what happened to your seven friends, but I am sure that the team supervising the forum has blocked your friends ’accounts because they violated some rules CryptoTalk so we must remain careful and adhere to the rules of the forum in order to avoid the ban

Yes that's right but it was really so much surprising because it happened to all of them and all of a sudden like suddenly if cryptotalk rules has been changed or something like that. 

Yes, it happened like that to my friends, it does not matter how many posts you made, because if you violate one of the rules of the forum, you will be banned immediately.

The reason why most people were banned from this forum , is that they were all trying to make some money and most of those who were removed were because they are trying to use different methods to get multiple accounts, its prohibited so to me, the person who recomeded you made a mistake because its easier to be put in one buscket when you are many count yourself blessed for getting into this account without being thrown out, most people were banned and its not their fault

I've seen many high post count users make numerous copy-paste posting. There's a "forum police" thread where you can see people report these kinds of people. I doubt that they got banned for no reason as there's many fishy posters around that copy either 1:1 other posts or make slight adjustments but still quite noticeable copy-pasteing.

Posts that are meaningless, posts that don't follow the rules here are being deleted by admin moderators. I think your friend may have deleted the post because of some posts that fall outside the rules here.

The reason why most people were banned from this forum , is that they were all a little bit trying to make some money and most of those who were removed were because they are trying to lucre different methods to get multiple accounts

3 minutes ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think now modarator monitoring every members activities and get warning points or banned account. I think carefully work this forum because if banned no option open rejoin and follow the forum rules. My friend create 1 post 100 reputation achieve and modarator say useless post and give warning points.

Yes i am totally agreed with this statement of yours. So we really got to be very much careful these days. We just have to focus on the good work and we can easily keep it up for a long time 🙂

My friend does not enter the number of posts in that we must respect the laws of the forum whatever our rank or we will be banned so we must always publish good and useful content.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:39 PM, Lover840 said:

So hello everyone. I would like to share something with you guys. So I'm from India and i joined this forum like 3 months ago. After i joined i recommend this forum to my friends and community so they also joined. But in the recent time my 7 friends were banned from this forum in just 2 days duration. Most of them got the reasons like making multiple posts copy paste but let me clear most of my friend had more than 1500 posts on this forum so they know about the rules and guidelines of forum but still they were banned from here. I myself have more than 1700 posts here and I'm trying my best here. So something like this has happened to you guys or to your friends? 

As new registrations are not opened yet so they can't join and in such hard times they won't be able to benefit themselves from this forum. 

I think its not about how many posts they made in this forum. It depends on what they're doing in this forum, if they disobey the rules of this forum they could earn warning points or worse got banned from the forum. 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

I think its not about how many posts they made in this forum. It depends on what they're doing in this forum, if they disobey the rules of this forum they could earn warning points or worse got banned from the forum. 

Well yes the worse have happened. No warning points but directly banned. Also didn't received any email regarding why they were banned from this forum. Obviously it's not about how many post they have made. But when you do something you learn about it they know about the rules and guidelines of forum.