Everyone must use this feature - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Everyone must use this feature

Thank you very much for giving us this important detail I think we should all start to cite the topics so that we are notified and be able to follow the thread of the conversation  

Dera friend 

I have no idea from your post. If you have any Knowledge pls throw post for my better experienc. Hope you support us. I am heplful for your post 

Thanks  

You are right. Using notify for reply may help us continue running the topic to be discuss. This forum is made for discussion so we can share our opinion from the others if we see the replies of other in the certain topic.

Since I started working inside this forum, I have never activated notifications and the reason is this problem that you are talking about and I think that this idea will be useful to everyone Thank you my friend for providing this useful explanation

On 5/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone my dear forum members. As we all know we face many problems regarding notifications system on this forum. I have noticed one thing that when you made a topic here and turn on the "notify me for replies" but still you don't receive notifications. It is because most of the time users make normal replies to your posts which is why you don't receive any notification. You only receive notification when you are being quoted or when someone drops a like to your post. 

So this is why members should use the "QUOTE" Feature more oftenly so that users can avoid missing vital discussion with the members. Because of not receiving notification you miss many conversations because you have to go to your topic and check manually if someone has responded to your post. 

Alternatively you can just mention the user to get them notified if you have respond because when topic is long quote feature is not right to use so there is an alternative put the sign of @ and put the username and they will get notified through notification. 

I Hope this post is useful for you guys and if you found this post helpful then drop a like to this post. Thanks for reading 🙂

Welcome to the crypto world.  I don’t know if my opinion matters to you, but I must mention the idea of notices and how much time and comfort we have if we find it. If they delete something from the comments, it informs you through the notification.

17 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Since I started working inside this forum, I have never activated notifications and the reason is this problem that you are talking about and I think that this idea will be useful to everyone Thank you my friend for providing this useful explanation

We're same buddy, i didn't activate the notify me for replies because I don't see it useful but now i know the usage of this and using this from now on. It is easy to find another threads to reply on again.  Thanks for this tips it is really helpful.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:16 PM, Tine0313 said:

You are right. Using notify for reply may help us continue running the topic to be discuss. This forum is made for discussion so we can share our opinion from the others if we see the replies of other in the certain topic.

Well, this is true mate, this is important in any kind of discussion or in a trend because like you said that to continue runs the discussion and also to to know what is the idea of other people.

Using quote is indeed necessary to be able to understand well what are your trying to clear out on that topic but quote must be use properly,many used quote even it is too long making the forum flooded. Highlights only or select only the part you want to answer.

Yes you are right.We will not get notification for the replies in our topic unless some quote you in his or her comment.Or as you said if anyone mention us we will get notification. but i think everyone knew about this feature before.

15 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate, this is important in any kind of discussion or in a trend because like you said that to continue runs the discussion and also to to know what is the idea of other people.

It is a big help for everybody if they choose to use that feature. Many good topics and threads exists in this forum so it is a good idea if we are notify to a certain topic so that we can join the discussion.

There is no need to use "quote" in my opinion! Each one who will quote to your post, his comment will contain all your long topic! And reading the comments will be difficult! So who want to discuss on his topic ,he can monitor his post and its replies below it.

9 hours ago, Jami273 said:

We will not get notification for the replies in our topic unless some quote you in his or her comment.Or

Well, there has other option to get some notification even though there has no members here will quoting you and that is clicking the "Notify me of replies" before you submit your posts so that if there are some people who are also commenting to that thread, you will get some notification.

Dear friend, thank you for sharing this valuable information. We hope you will benefit a lot from this information. If you have any more factual information like this, please share it with us. Thank you.

If someone having problem with the notification first check your profile whether all the settings are enable for getting notification or not if all are ok then and I think there is no problem if someone quote you then you will get the notification there is nothing to worry so don't get afraid even many times the server issue is the problem so wait for sometime it will be solve.

yeah we didn't get notifaction for every comments in our post , this is well if this problem is updated in future .  I think this forum is still mystery in under construction after some time this problem is also solved .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are some problems when it comes to the use of the notifications especially when you turn on the button at the bottom of your comment. I would suggest that the first thing you do is check if your notifications are turned on in your profile and from there if it is not then the quote feature is a good idea. I noticed that i do get emails when my comment is quoted and this then helps me track the progress of the topic.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Having on being notified when being quoted, was normal default as you will automatically receive a notification about it, but it's as of the forum had done  some changes in the notification and rate which we receive it, as we are to change this settings bon our own frame work

This is a great idea because if everyone starts quoting posts, it will get post authors notified which will cause educative and debative discussions in the forum to increase thereby leading to more useful posts.

It is not a problem on the Forum itself but rather the IPBoard version i believe.

I don't think notifications is a must have thing btw.... You can still check activity logs and basically recent quotes as you have mentioned.

If you are in the needs of surprassing such issue just use your profile and check for recent topics updates.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Thank you for setting such a important information my friend it was really very helpful since so many days I was reading put that many members  are not able to get notification but now I think the problem will be solved

If you want to know who quote you just go to your notification bar and check those who quote you rather sometimes you can still turn on notification button but you will not be able to see notification.

This problem can be solved with ease as it is possible to enter the personal account and press the settings button and then choose the notification settings, then you will be able to set the notifications as you want as there are a lot of notification options

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/18/2020 at 4:17 AM, DreamStage said:

You can still check activity logs and basically recent quotes as you have mentioned.

Well, yes but you can just edit your notification settings mate to know if there's someone quoting you, give you some reputations etc to be updated to your activities here in this forum, it's hassle to do it by checking manually your posts if there's someone quoting or giving a reputation.

Yes the best option to mention someone is better to directly mention after @ than quoiting them to send directly the notification. And also we can search name after the sign so that it's easy for us to mention like we do on Facebook. So for mentioning everyone should use this.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,