Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

I don't think that it's a problem because I got here from one of my friends suggestion he told what to do and what to be aware of and helped me in starting my account and here is my first day  

On 5/1/2020 at 11:55 PM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

It's perfectly ok to make the promotion of the forum, going global, as it can boost the interaction and activity of the forum on considerably higher. As I think the forum needs more publicity from us in general

Yes cryptotalk is a forum where you can not only earn but lives everyday new, not only by inviting your family and friends to earn but also share about is happening around us.

You can tell this forum to anyone, the more people there will be more cryptotalk users, I think this can build a better crypto community. But joining cryptotalk is a bit difficult because not everyone can survive here because they have to post every day and it's tiring, some of my friends can't survive here because it's too much time to post.

• +1 1

Recommending the forum to family and friends is not prohibited. After all we were also invited by a friend or so. But currently as you know payment are off for new members.

This forum is good to recommend to family and friend because they can learn about cryptocurrency and also earn easily by making good posts and also help in promoting cryptocurrency exchange around the world. 

It is a good thing for us to join our friends and people with this forum in order for them to benefit, gain experience and gain new friends. It is a good, useful and safe forum that many can benefit from working here. I wish them success.

You can definitely recommend the forum to anyone you feel like. This is because the forum has a lot of useful and top notch contents that would clarify a your thoughts about cryptocurrencies. Everyone can come to the forum including a complete beginner.

It is possible that this forum will help them to earn some money and obtain the necessary information to enter the cryptocurrency trading market. Do not miss this opportunity for them, I think that the matter is available since it reached you.

Of course, my friend, this is a fairly serious forum and I think we should promote it with our friends, so that they also have the opportunity to obtain benefits and join this great family

I will recommend cryptotalk forum to my friends.Because cryptotalk forum is now best earning option.We can earn good amount of money from cryptotalk forum.So i will talk about cryptotalk with my friends.

The cryptotalk forum is usually the best platform to make more money in a very short time and to have enough knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.  This is because you can gain knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency by posting meaningful posts in crypto forums and earn more money in a very short time.

its right to promote this discussion board to our family participants or even friends, because crypto forex could be very beneficial to us and it will likely be top if we are able to share this possibility with them so one can learn more matters approximately crypto and additionally they could earn from their posts.

There's no problem if you want to recommend this forum to your friends and family members, also it's not even a problem because it's a good thing since you are helping to promote this forum to other people. Also you should teach them about the basic information related to crypto so it will be easier for them to start working here.

Of course we have to contribute to spreading this site to increase its popularity with people. Therefore, there is no objection to promoting it among friends and family.
When we promote the site, the benefit will accrue to the site and its members.

• +1 1

On 5/2/2020 at 4:40 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it.

You can recommend your friends or family and request to join cryptotalk forum. Since, it's a free platform, every user(except some countries) are allowed to create account in the forum, and can post or share relevant content in the forum.

Not at all my friend, it is definitely not prohibited to promote this useful forum. I also think that the main purpose of this forum is to spread all the knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency. It is a great work and also a great contribution to this forum as promoting and bring a good members here. This forum helps all the people by financially and emotionally to learn more about Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

yes it is always appreciated to introduce this wonderful platform to other peoples of your family and friends in this way there will be more useful members but make sure that they can do something beneficial for the forum. Also they will also get good earning from this forum in return.

If it seems good to me, I do not think it is prohibited, we must tell our friends and family, the more we are in the forum, the more it will grow and there will be many more topics to comment

• +2 1

Certainly, you should tell your friends and family about this wonderful forum so that they can join it if they want to learn about cryptocurrencies and make money. Don't worry, working here is safe.

• +1 1

Yes This forum help us in many ways .you can share this forum information to your friends family and relatives .who want to earn and have interest in crypto crrunccies.They are also get business tips about trading and Exchanging of coins from this forum.

Of course it is a very good work done by you. This site is getting very popular now a days.  The more we promote this site the more it will be spreaded throughout the world. people will get to know the importance and value of this forum. Great work my dear friend.

For me it is good that you have told your friends why now you are not the only one in the cryptotalk forum and now you can talk things with them too that you could not before because they did not understand anything about what you were informing them and Now as you taught and explained them and also they will have gained or obtained information here they will already be aware of everything and they will know too much to make talks or comments on this.

• +3 1