Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

My friend, I am new here. I heard about this forum that it has a good reputation and there is a lot of useful information about the encrypted digital currency. I think you can add your friends and family to here. This is good for knowledge and increased spread

• +1 2

Yes we should be loyal to this forum that this forum is giving us knowledge and experience and money as well. For this loyality we should recommend this forum to our close circle to join this forum to get knowledge about crypto currency and make this forum familiar by creating useful and informative topics and posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can recommend this forum to many of your friends and family as this is a wonderful platform to earn and learn new new things day by day. But you should make sure that you are not sharing your phone or computer or wifi to do this forum that you will be banned of doing this crypto activity. 

I simply need to inquire as to whether its alright in case i'm elevating this discussion to a portion of my companion and to my family? They said they needed to bring in cash in digital currency as well so I prescribe this discussion to them. Is it OK or is it denied? I simply need to help them on the most proficient method to begin appropriately in crypto and I figure this discussion could help them from it.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

You can invite them to join here but don't forget that cryptotalk don't have any referral program which means although you can invite many people you will earn nothing by doing that thing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

These forums are a great opportunity for those interested in the crypto world to earn and learn at the same time!  So I think it's good to tell people about this forum, it's about promoting and advertising.

Contributing to spreading this forum to your friends and family is a legitimate matter, rather it is your duty to contribute to the development of the forum and make it improve the members and their experience, but you should not write about them or give them evaluations just because you know them because this will be considered fraud in one way or another.

Of course in fact that's a really wonderful idea telling your friends and family's about the platform to enable them to earn at least, I myself have encouraged some my friends to join the forum and with more people joining different perspectives can be seen on topics. 

On 5/2/2020 at 4:40 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

My friend it's so good that you are thinking of recommending your friends and families. It is not prohibited. This forum is open for all. We must have good understanding while posting and must follow rules. It might be difficult to adapt the environment in beginning but after some days everyone will be habituated with this. 

• +2 1

To advertise the forum and cryptocurrencies, this is a beautiful thing..but pay close attention if one of your family members or friends shares a Wi-Fi network or the Internet with you..You will expose your account and their account to the ban for violating the laws .. and you do not want that, right my dear

Cryptotalk forum is a great place for both earning and learning at the same time. One can get a handsome earning from this platform. As the post are really informative and useful one can learn about many things by reading others contents.

• +2 1

It is totally fine to promote this forum as it might be helpful to others who might be searching for opportunities like this. Also they can earn a few extra bucks. Also this is a good platform for students who are looking for part-time jobs. 

Yes I am recommending cryptotalk to my friends. Because cryptotalk is best earning site. I recommended this forum to my 4 friends and they joined this forum and now working on the forum from 1 month. They are also recommending to their friends. 

This gathering is a decent possibility for the individuals who intrigued by crypto world to acquire and learn simultaneously! So I imagine that it's acceptable to inform individuals regarding this discussion.. It's tied in with advancing and publicizing..

my friend unfortunately if the want to learn from this fortune and the yes can coming and i campaign does not accept new members and they cam only benefit from reading the topic until the campaign open again.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Raven said:

Hello friend of course that it is good that you promote this forum, yobit with the launch of the DLRS coin was one of the main promoters of the forum, thanks to that today I can participate and each person who asks me for a good option to learn and win something free I recommend the forum...

• +1 1

That's good idea if you recommend this forum to your family or friends. You know crypto is the papular site in rest of the world. If you recommend this its not violate the rules of crypto because if i am here its due to help of my friends they tell me about this forum and i joined the forum and get learning and earning at the same time.

Cryptotalk at the moment has is the best platform for me where you can earn just by performing little tasks which are commenting on posts and ratings. This is an opportunity for me to gain valuable knowledge and then earn some coins for myself. If it warrants me to refer family and friends why not!

I was referred to the platform by a friend who told me how legit and useful the platform is. So, if I have to tell people about it ,  then I will.

Wow you did a great job dear friend!

You can suggest your family members this cryptotalk platform but there is only one problem exists and that is the same network connection. You can earn money from this platform but you have to use different internet connection individuals.

Thanks the best thing that you can do you can share the forum with them and please you can share the complete details so thwy are not banned in few days or months...

• +1 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family?

@Raven You're welcome to invite your friends and family members to join this great crypto forum. Convince them to learn about the crypto world, as well as earn money for useful postings. Remember, only join those members who are willing to learn from it and help others in the future, regardless of just making money for posting.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

Yes, you should guide them how to use this forum, what to post, when to post, how to give reputation, how to follow rules, how to avoid getting warning points etc... They are welcome to earn money from their hard working thanks!

• +2 1

Yes, you can, but on the condition that you will not  use the same Wi-Fi in addition to the same computer or phone device, because that is take your compte   to the permanent ban, so be careful before thinking about inviting your family members. Because this is considered that you have created several accounts and you will give a positive evaluation to each other so be careful.

• +1 1

I don't think there is any problem with that though.  But you should tell them that they have to work for there earnings  so that they would not expect to get money immediately by joining the forum.  

• +2 1

Obviously not it is not forbidden to advertise the forum to your friends too, the moderators will be happy to have new users who are passionate about crypto and your friends will also benefit from it by learning more and more things from experts in the sector