How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

we can only w make this forum good by just doing our work hard and should follow all the rules and regulation if he make the environment of forum clean we should have help forum to grow up because by creating useless post we are making this forum dirty we have to clean it by making good post.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Чтобы улучшить форум нужно сначала улучшить качество написания контента, не так сильно придираться к правилам постов, а также создать вакансию, что-то вроде кураторов, которые будут направлять новичков

Sir absolutely you are truly said.

That if our post are accepting and meaningful then our post rated.

And we are achieve good reputation for using your describe rules.

And  increasing the level of post just doing effective post and improving themselves .

If you are understand you liked my post.and rated...

You just explained everything in a very good manner.I'm really impressed by you.I'll try my best to follow all points as you mentioned!We can surely make this forum clean and decent by following your points.

If we follow what you earlier mentioned in this topic and before we can be able to improve this forum we must avoid copy and paste of other people work, we should create good meaningful topics like this, make quality posts that everyone can benefit from because we are all here to learn. 

First we will inform our friends about all the features of this forum. This platform is an excellent way to come up with new ideas and make them interesting through action. We will make our friends interested in improving our work skills by acquiring new ideas and exposing them to others.

If you really want this forum to progress it really depends on it members and the hard work we put up in the growth of the forum, when we make quality posts and introduce the forum forum to our family and friends I think it should help a lot 

Dear There are thousands of member in this platform .I think so  Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum. We also need to follow the forum rules all the time so that we can make this forum more respected.

• +3 1

Yes dear by following these rules you have mentioned we can grow our selves as well as this forum. Avoid writing irrelevant stuff and supporting the fellow members is the key to success in this forum.

Improve this forum with gaving our best to this plateform. Not create only the formalities post or just for earning purpose you should try to create unique that is useful for this forum.

• +3 1

Ddar Friend, If Good post, making quality posts all the time will help to increase the value of the forum and to stat fresh always.follow the rule and.focus on work then so success..We have to report the abusers to the administration body in the forum..I also avoid violating the rules here,so first thing I dill was reading the rules and guidelines. Best of luck dear.

• +3 1

We can help the forum by posting high valued posts and commenting and given positive reputations to educative and informative posts.

It is important that we work to improve the forum by working hard and publishing important topics while adhering to the rules of the forum and avoiding repetition and publishing unimportant topics.

On 1‏/5‏/2020 at 17:55, Babubu609 said:

أعلن أن الجميع تقريبًا على استعداد لمساعدة هذا المنتدى على التحسين ولكننا في الغالب لا نعرف ما هو الأفضل للقيام به. الأصدقاء هنا بعض النصائح التي ستساعدنا في نقل هذا المنتدى إلى المستوى التالي:

1. يساعد إنشاء منشور جيد النوعية على تحسين المنتدى لأنه سيقلل من عدد المشاركات المراد حذفها.

2. إنشاء بعض الموضوعات الإيجابية الجيدة عن العملات المشفرة سيساعد أيضًا في تحسين هذا المنتدى.

3. اتباع القواعد التي يوجهها هذا المنتدى والالتزام بها سيجعل المنتدى يعمل على تحسين وتحقيق أهدافه.

4. الإبلاغ عن مرسلي الرسائل غير المرغوب فيها إلى الوسطاء لاتخاذ الإجراءات من شأنه تسهيل عمل المشرفين والبحث عن مرسلي الرسائل غير المرغوب فيها كما سيؤدي إلى تحسين المنتديات.

5. تتعلق مشاركة المعرفة مع الأصدقاء بالعملات المشفرة وإحالة الأصدقاء إلى هذا المنتدى الرائع سيساعد المنتدى على تحسين وتحقيق أهدافهم.

إذا تمكنا جميعًا من الالتزام بهذا الدليل كما ذكرت ، فأنا متأكد من أننا سنساعد هذا المنتدى على المضي قدمًا. مرحبًا بكم جميعًا في حملة cryptotalk ، ستحصل جميعًا على أموال لكل منشور إذا كنت تعمل فيه. سعيد أصدقاء النشر.

On 2‏/5‏/2020 at 14:20, lharost said:

تعد جودة المشاركات هي جوهر كل منتدى ونعلم جميعًا أن لها أكبر تأثير على نجاح كل منتدى ولهذا السبب يجب أن نبذل قصارى جهدنا لتقديم مشاركات أفضل كل يوم حتى نساعد هذا المنتدى في الحصول على حيث يستحق أن يكون أسرع من المعتاد.

On 2‏/5‏/2020 at 14:20, lharost said:

تعد جودة المشاركات هي جوهر كل منتدى ونعلم جميعًا أن لها أكبر تأثير على نجاح كل منتدى ولهذا السبب يجب أن نبذل قصارى جهدنا لتقديم مشاركات أفضل كل يوم حتى نساعد هذا المنتدى في الحصول على حيث يستحق أن يكون أسرع من المعتاد.

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum and through my reading of the topics, we must make our effort to publish useful topics in this forum in order to improve and develop this work. Thank you.

Thank u sir  your post is very useful for me and others beginner, 

1.Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve 

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency  

3.Following and abiding the rules guiding this forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals. Thank u sir again for giving this post and useful points for me and others we follow this points.

Dear friend we can increase our friend and you create useful topic on post friend may increase on this forum. And you can follow the rule and regulation of this site fulva mein increase day by day

By contributing to topics with useful information and abiding by the rules. We also must look at how our efforts are a big tool for the progress of the forum. If there are things you'd like to suggest to the admins for the betterment of the group, there is a topic created by an admin here where you can reply your suggestions.

The main purpose of this discussion is to share our insights on digital forms of money and I think this gathering can help us to have some collaborators in crypto by providing them with topics.We who are new members of this forum help them, we help them in various matters, they will work well.  The crypto forum will improve if friends work well together.

Thanks for making useful posts. We get much opportunity to earning coins and learning much things by working crypto currency. So,we have some duty to improve this platform. So, we want to do our duty honestly and hardly. 

• +3 1

When i started here, i always doing stuffs for the better of this forum, i make sure to myself that i will create or reply that is written constructively. I also avoid violating the rules here, so first thing i did was reading the rules and guidelines

Yes we can improve my friends to use this forum. We can advise our friends that in this forum you can get knowledge and earn money.

One thing everybody here should help this forum by following the rules and regulations of the forum. All the post should  be made adhering to the forum rules. We should reply the correct answers and always share postive knowledge about crypto. In this way we can help each other.

• +2 1