How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

The quality of posts is important. And you can always share your thoughts and opinions and have a conversation with others. Make friends and do it together. That would be very nice because this forum is giving you so much of it other than just money. So why not take advantage of it!? 

All you have to do is 

1. Share some good, positive thoughts on topics.

2. Do not repeat it. 

Yes amazing topic. If everyone improve their friends then there are less such members that make mistakes. So quality of this forum become high and everyone attraction to this crypto forum. 

Yes my dr exactly it is the best forum I think so don't waste your time and it is your best if luck I think. We now need to make  useful post and  useful topic I think because out this we are not help this forum and also share with friends.

• +1 1

This forum has provided us with a lot of benefits, the most important of which is learning and earning money easily. We must return the favor to it, and the suggestions you have made are the best that can be done for this forum.

I think I can always advise a friend that the pressure here will post a little better and will always highlight my important points. There are different mediums in which I can change my name so that it can work better here.  And will rise to the top and one day reach a better place

By posting quality contents 

By creating new creative topics

By following this forum rules and regulations 

By supporting each other on this platform 

By helping new comers on this platform 

Dont copy paste others

Dont go against this platform 

We can to help this forum to friends with give them good reputation and good remarks and good rank.we read post and if post is helpful and useful and written with all rules and regulations then we give them good reputation.only this way he is able to earn money

I agree with you, but the real problem is that most members do not follow these rules. A lot of members comment and post without understanding the content. I hope members become aware of these matters.

• +1 1

I think that we can improve the forum and help friends by providing the best content in our posts and by providing simplified explanations about the world of cryptocurrencies as well as answering questions and inquiries from members.

I think friends, this is a very important topic .This is a cryptotab platform, we can improve and improve it in such a way that the material used should be very good for those who post Topic accountants on it. And apart from this, we can increase the reputations of this platform by following the role and regulation of this platform and what good posts we need inside it 

On 11/17/2020 at 12:33 AM, SuperCrypto said:

as the spam has become much less than before.

Without  any doubt the number of spamming  in our forum slowly getting decreasing  but forum authorities  as well we need to be more strict to newbie member  now as most of them finding out the cheating way to get payments  as well some thing else.. In this case, to prevent  spammer  forum payment  system  should be change .. 

Definitely yes we can make improve these forum if the following information that was share in these post are put into consideration by all the members of the forum and in addition we should avoid anything that was prohibited by the admin. 

This post is good for those who keep asking consistently for what to do and what not to do. Your list of all points is useful but many here don't apply these points practically which us the point to be addressed. But over all i appreciate the post.

Dear mate according to my opinion that we could improve this forum by doing good comments and by create useful topics and we should report the spammers and we should do quality posts which provides a great help for others members. 

• +1 1

Stating the obvious is not a reason to create new posts either, maybe the forum was trying to be good with a few people and seeing the level of many other posts being lower it makes this post acceptable, but I am sure if had made that it would have been deleted already.

The significant objective of this discussion it to share our insight about digital currencies and I figure this gathering could assist us with having some companion in crypto by conveying to their themes. Yet, I propose to every one of you to be cautious about it and don't handily confide in individuals in cryptos on the grounds that it is dangerous.

• +2 1

Thank you so much that you look us so beautiful tips And in our knowledge we have I agree with you It is also very important to follow your words This forum is very good Because we get a lot of information from here 

• +3 1

Thanks their many comments on the post, we need to new member here because we always find many comments with topic we need New members to have different topic that will be helpful for the members and crypto currencies communities generally.

Thank you very much for this topic. I think there should be a guidelines for beginners so as to enable them get familiar to the forum. With this, people may find the forum more attractive and less stressful.

Yes dear you are right  your post is very helpful for all beginners i also join this forum recently but your post is very help full for me because i am also new here now i am learning in this plate forum. I hope you will always this type of quality post which  proves will be help full for all  members.thank you so much and i love this forum where we learn from seniors 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, greetings to you, I would like to thank you for this article because it contains many important and useful advice for others. We have to help each other and work as one family to improve the forum and achieve all our goals together.

Thank you very much for this post. I agree with you on all the terms. Let us work hard and do not despair and look for new friends to exchange information and knowledge and work as a team

We are all part of this forum and we are working as employees in this forum. So we have to play our part, we should not think only about ourselves, we should not think only to make money by completing our 20 posts. We must remain responsible members and pay homage to this forum. We must follow the rules. Good unique, interesting and informative content should be presented. Scammers must be reported to moderators and every feature of this forum must be used properly. If we work hard with our responsibility and honesty, we will succeed.

On 5/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

Thanks for sharing This with us but in my opinion Quality is more important than Quantity. On this forum less posts than comments. 

Yes by following these steps we can improve this forum. 

Aside from these steps we can do much more to make this forum good. I would like to recommend that we can promote this forum at our social media platforms so many people should know about this forum and start working at this forum. This forum becomes very popular and profitable.