How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

This forum is a perfect place to improve our knowledge and i think we can make this forum more efficient place for learning. If we all do our research before making post, if we all share our experience inside this forum, everything will be better and i am pretty sure this forum will be more efficient forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks a lot brother. You talk about some good points. This will may help all of us. This is very quality full post. Everyone should have to try to write like this. Then you may get attention. People's will follow you. Give you good reputation.       

Dear friend I'm newly coded in this forum. But I was able to understand something about this site. So if a new member takes help then I will certainly try to help him if I know. All other members of the forum are very helpful and economical. Thank you

Really, my friend, if we follow this, we can improve this forum. We must follow the forum rules and abide by and publish new topics with a positive reputation in order to create a beautiful and good forum

• +1 1

At first we have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Make useful, informative  unique content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Share your knowledge and experience about this forum. Speared crypto knowledge. If you see any spammer then report. And always be supportive.

We can improve the forum by first following all the guidelines of the forum and also we should create post regularly

Presently this forum need great substance subjects so you and your companions post great substance points, at that point gathering acquire great standing in crypto market, each day such countless individuals visit this gathering, so we share valuable substance then they read this data and tackle their issue.

The postes on the forum should be helpful for the guys who trying to obtain the knowledge about crypto currency. And take this as a campaign so let your good friends know about the digital money. By you and this forum. 

I totally agree with you mate. We all have a great opportunity in this forum. We have to be responsible to post something. Always try to help each other in this forum. We have to create unique topics. Do not post any similar topics here because that will be deleted by the admin. We have to give positive ratings in quality content post. That motivates others to give more quality content posts.

I believe that the most important thing to enhance this forum is to share information and address cryptocurrency issues every day! There are many professionals here who we also need to share their experiences with us.

16 hours ago, Sophia Gomes said:

I totally agree with you mate. We all have a great opportunity in this forum. We have to be responsible to post something. Always try to help each other in this forum. We have to create unique topics. Do not post any similar topics here because that will be deleted by the admin. We have to give positive ratings in quality content post. That motivates others to give more quality content posts.

@Sophia GomesThe only thing we can do to help this platform to improve are of different ways first we need to follow the rules and regulations,we need to report those spamming account, unacceptable,unnecessary and uneducated topics should be report right away or given negative reputations so that those who comment underneath will be saved from getting their post deleted and lots more

Thank you my dear friend,  you have shared this useful information which can be followed by every member of the forum and help in the forum to improve friends performance. If we want to help the forum, then it is necessary for us to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make it in a unique and useful post and in addition it is our duty to clean the environment of the forum from violations and use less activities. And we should share the daily foundation with new ideas and new information in the forum.

Yes my dear you are right you sharing very very useful information I think. So no doubt these post and topic are very useful. We shoul need to make useful post and even topic is so good.

• +1 1

Yes dear friends you are very right and I agree with you that your points are very right and if we follow this points we can improve the forum and we should to do good quality posts on this forum that is why other members can gain knowledge from your posts.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

We should help the forum giving then instruction and making the team 

so we help all forum

Yes I think it is very useful and helpful forum I think. So no doubt it is the actual and best thing so no doubt we can make useful post so these post always help us and forum well. If you see any fake person the report them.

• +1 1

Hi dear friend your these five steps are really helpful for improving friends on this platform. This is very helpful for making a learning environment and it enhances our ability.

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips in developing and helping the forum to be better.

And work to create publications that talk about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them and invest them 

And abide by the rules and laws of this forum. 

What you have all listed above are absolutely ways we can improve this platform. But the most important thing is the standard and quality of our post it definitely has great impacts in improving this great platform.

Yes you are right, now we are a part of this community and its our responsibility to participate our part sincerely. The points you mentioned here are mut to be followed in order to help this platform grow. 

• +4 1

As a member of this crypto currency world it is our responsibility to help forum to improve this forum. We can improve this forum is many ways.We have to follow all rules and regulations and work this site according to the forum rules.We should also encourage people to obey this forum rules properly.We have to write useful,meaningful and informative comments which are helpful to other members.We can also share our experience with beginners and provide them  many useful information about crypto currency. 

We can improve this forum by creating good topics that reasonable, useful and meaningful, with this members will be able to reply to topics and the topic creator will also have good reputation to improve the forum and the topic creator, thanks.

• +3 1

These points are more important and useful to help this forum we must have to follow these points to make this forum better if we follow these points then our progress in this forum will be better and we get good reaction by community so following these points are also useful for us

Good post, producing great posts all the time will help to improve the forum's value and always grow fast. We also need to follow the rules of the forum all the time so that by having smart members, we can make this forum more respected.

Yes my friend .I am fully agree with your tips that you 

can post here to help this forum . We should have to 

increase the numbers of useful or Creative topics .

Because more people attracts  on topics and they 

only post comments on this forum. If you make number 

of topics then you can help this forum to awareness about

cryptocurrency .

• +1 1