How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

Our main duty is making good and quality post. This is our duty. We all have to give our best for making and good and quality post. If we do our if we do our work properly forum will be survive for so many years. 

The major objective of this gathering it to share our information approximately crypto monetary standards and i think this gathering may offer assistance us to have a few companion in crypto by communicating to their points. But, i recommend to all of you to watch out almost it and do not effectively believe individuals in cryptos since it is unsafe.

If you're post is impressed to the other members and your post like and give positive response then your thinking stemna will increase and your thinking more confidence and your mind much more topic creation. So good post good remarks and then your reputation will be increased. 

• +3 1

There are many ways everyone in the forum can help the forum improve. The experts in the forum can create topics to suggest to the forum administrators on anything they feel like to make the forum improve and should always create topics on the forum to help the beginners in the forum.

By making a good topic a very interestong one that we all can learn from in this platform will eventually help us in improving our friends in this platform so I wish we can do that to help each other here

Yeah I totally agree with you my friend. That we can build a range of friend network in this crypto platform. Here we are able to share our thoughts and knowledge about crypto currencies and bitcoins clear others doubt , appreciate others, rate others for their works, and thus we can build a great community of friendship.

This is a very nice topic to discuss about. The only way to contribute to the growth of this great forum is by creating a unique and quality topics on cryptocurrency,  make positive comments, referring friends to this great platform and enlighting them on the rules guiding the forum. 

also points that all members should always have in their mind, while participating in the cryptotalk campaign. I would also suggest all members to keep doing research and be able soon to explain to everyone (colleagues, friends, family) how Bitcoin works and learn the technicals as well. It doesn't require a lot of time and you would be able to explain everything when asked. I.e. when asked how miners are getting paid

6 hours ago, faisalmeo said:

@Honny143 you are right dear  if we want to improve this forum we must create good quality topics and posts. It is necessary that we follow all the rules of the forum.

Of course @faisalmeo  its our duty to improve this forum because we are all learns about crypto in this forum, and extra bonus we earns daily rewards, so everyone must should post good quality content posts to attract visitors to read our posts, then this forum rank in Google.

Biscally it's wonderful post because senior is a very respectable and other things many members is active and work is very satisfied and create a posting is brilliant and impressive.

Thank you, sir. We can do our best for this forum by following all these rules. We should make good posts and make more topics and take action against scams and work honestly in this forum. So that we can benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

Hello my friend

The forum can be improved by choosing important and distinctive topics that provide valuable information about cryptocurrencies and correct investment methods for them, and that all members are honest and their goal is to know before money

We can share this forum and its rules woth our friends. Then guide them about how to start work in crypto talk. We can help this forum by inviting our talented, hardworking, and best buddies here.

• +1 1

I feel to help this forum improve is in the hands of the senior members in this forum more. They can always help the forum improve by sharing topics from their experience on the forum rules and regulations for the newbies and also share with the beginners topics on how to trade and invest on cryptocurrency.

Our main duty is to make good quality and useful post . Useful post like good for others. It help to develop this forum. We have to be helpful eaxh others. We have to give our 100% to make good useful post every day. It will help to survive this site for a long time. 

It's mandated on members of this forum to share best, relevant and informative topics to groom members with the needed to be qualitative and fits for available opportunities in crypto world. Giving the best is for own good because this information we read increase our experience, memory and capability to reason effectively.

• +3 1

Thank you for  sharing your informative experience. Yes I am totally agree with you our quality of posts depends upon reputation and  earning. We should always try to post informative and unique content to earn reputation and earning.

I think every members in this cryptotalk forum will be making good quality post information so that the forum will be filled up with good information about crypto currencies and any newbies members will achieve more from our post and each members will gain reputation in this cryptotalk forum

Creating good post that talk about cryptoworld will improve this forum.

Guiding the newbies not to make mistakes will improve this forum

Following rules and regulations always will improve this forum

• +3 1

I think that the main goal of this forum is to gain useful information about cryptography and digital currencies. In order to obtain this information, we must acquire some good and active friends on this forum and follow them.

All these are quite good instructions particularly for novices at this discussion, however in addition points which most members ought to continually have an inside mind, even though engaging from the crypto talk effort. I might likewise indicate most of the members to maintain accomplishing research and also manage to describe everybody else (coworkers, friends, spouse and children ) the way Bitcoin performs and find out that the technicals too. It will not need a whole lot of time plus you'd find it possible to spell out everything when questioned. I.e. if asked just how miners are becoming paid out, about decentralization, roughly how precisely Bitcoin is regulated etc.,

Welcome get the good answer topic research content so much your friends can your post good topics. I will give me us correct investment methods for them

willing to share their knowledge with us. Thanks a lot. 

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, I always try to make my publications help and help me, I also try to do things well to avoid that the moderators do not sanction me or remove me from the group I investigate what I want to do to achieve my goals as much as possible as fast as possible within the laws of the forum and add more friends to the site, they are loved and I hope we all have success.

• +1 1

Making the forum this forum improve starts from each one of us we should always write up good post that people will learn from, And also abiding to all the rules of the platform.